What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Starbucks Employees Union have issued a statement stating they stand with Palestine:
1697908400413.jpeg

Obviously this has upset the "Phul Sapport" Crowd:
1697908493389.png

:lol:

Public opinion is changing fast...

Qala la takhafa innanee maAAakuma asmaAAu waara

The man represents a Zionist. And the everyday US soldier is going to be forced to fight for him. Nothing wrong in that illustration, it's the reality! Go ahead and report for moderation. The moderators can decide to delete it or not.
We should avoid harmful caricatures of Jews. Many Jews are showing solidarity with Palestine, dare I say better solidarity than many Europeans or West Asians here.

PakPak why laugh, Turks did intervention in those regions many times. In the relatively recent history,they did interwin in Cyprus, Libya, Syria Iraqi and Azerbaijan. For that reason, they didn't have time to take strategic lessons from you or sodimites who are shaping your little brain.
Stay loyal to your way of doing things and leave fighting to the man
What the feck are you on about?

Turkey didn't invade when Israelis killed people on your charity ship. They're a NATO member there is almost a zero chance they'll ever invade or press any ultimatums to Israel. They have played their part very well, fulfilling their regional and strategic aims without crossing any red lines with the US and risking their NATO membership.

That little brain, is you, not me. Fecking deluded arm chair experts

Still crying after you falsely and shamelessly accused me of calling you a "jew lover", I see. :lol: Your lies will be exposed every time. Keep it up.
My friend I know this Srtb. He is here only to engage in any sort of discussion. He finds an opportune moment and person for his merry go around. That's all to it.
Only kinda distinctive habit is that %80 of time He is conceted Muslim hater and 20% Jew hater . He himself doesn't know the real answer. F him and leave him. It is all just degration

We should avoid harmful caricatures of Jews. Many Jews are showing solidarity with Palestine, dare I say better solidarity than many Europeans or West Asians here.

Like I said, That represents a Zionist, not a Jew.....There's a difference.

What the feck are you on about?

Turkey didn't invade when Israelis killed people on your charity ship. They're a NATO member there is almost a zero chance they'll ever invade or press any ultimatums to Israel. They have played their part very well, fulfilling their regional and strategic aims without crossing any red lines with the US and risking their NATO membership.

That little brain, is you, not me. Fecking deluded arm chair experts
Leave it just Leave it. I meet someone like you every day. Keep to your slogans, feed your kids and don't assume what am. Here and there I did something and you are here to give a mark for my style of doing things. Self built perspective gives you an ability to only do that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom