What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You're willing to forgive me? You? For implying I am a Jew lover
I did no such thing. You have a weird fetish for this phrase which I never uttered.
but getting angry when I put you in the same group as the rest who called me jew lover,zionist etc etc?
For falsely accusing me of calling you a 'jew lover' and holding me responsible for what others say. Like everyone, I am only responsible for my own words.
Wow,what a hypocrite. Truly. What a fucking asshole. You downright implied I'm pro-Israeli here and "zionist",but you are offended by my generalisation of "you guys called me a Jew lover".
Pro-Zionism is essentially a political statement. 'Jew lover' is a demeaning, racial statement which I would never make.
What a joker.
Indeed.

Now stop crying and making false statements. I don't have time for your drama - Palestinians are being slaughtered.

However,I have to inform you,no actually I don't have to,I want to inform you,that my mother stayed single and devoted herself to raising me and taking care of my grandmother,since I was around 10,working and managing everything on her own. She worked hard and rushed to do everything,cleaned,cooked and managed to take us for vacations as well. And all that,without re-marrying and without having even a bf in her life again. My mother,has worked at law enforcement for more than 30 years. And when she was left all alone to care for a family,she thought of nothing else and did it.

Huge respect for the way you handled this, my friend. This war and seeing all these helpless people in Ghaza being slaughtered has disturbed us all, even being thousands of miles away. How could it not. Different degrees for different people but there's no doubt that we're all profoundly affected in some way or another by all the images and the cruelty being perpetrated on the incredibly resilient Palestinians people. It's very easy to lash out at the slightest comment even easier at a terrible insult, especially at one's mother. But the way you responded deserves some acknowledgement. So big ups to you, sir. :tup:

Sounds like you mother is the true definition of a hero. God bless her & hers. My mother had Leukemia and passed away when I was 11 years old. Never got to really know her and she was never replaced in any other way. I think of how challenging life was after her passing and whenever I see children, same age as I was and much younger losing their mothers & fathers from indiscriminate bombing and essentially been murdered, I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through and will have to face for the rest of their lives, even if they do make it past this horrific time. God help them and sustain them InshaAllah.

A prayer for Peace by Rabbi Tamara Cohen

“Look carefully and see if there could possibly be pain like my pain, like the one bestowed by You upon me.” – Lamentations 1:12

Dear God, help us look,
look closer so that we may see
our children in their children,
their children in our own.

Help us look so that we may see You –
in the bleary eyes of each orphan, each grieving childless mother,
each masked and camouflaged fighter for his people’s dignity.

Dear God, Divine Exiled and Crying One,
Loosen our claim to our own uniqueness.
Soften this hold on our exclusive right – to pain, to compassion, to justice.

May your children, all of us unique and in Your image,
come to know the quiet truths of shared pain,
shared hope,
shared land,
shared humanity,
shared risk,
shared courage,
shared peace.

In Sh’Allah. Ken Yehi Ratzon.
May it be Your will.
And may it be ours.

--
Rabbi Cohen lost family members and friends in conflicts past and present, if she can pen these words... What is stopping the pretend Israeli's on this forum from uttering one word of empathy or kindness towards Palestinian blood?

This is why I ask you to ignore them for they are those who have been mentioned, on their hearts is a seal, and their hearts are as hard as stone or harder still, they wonder around in the darkness, deaf, blind and dumb.

germans have fallen.

from this personality (ubermensch)

soldiers-German-part-Soviet-Union-Operation-Barbarossa-1941.jpg

to this

WO-AK852_GERGAY_P_20120822192831.jpg

Adolf would be turning in his grave :-)

Huge respect for the way you handled this, my friend. This war and seeing all these helpless people in Ghaza being slaughtered has disturbed us all, even being thousands of miles away. How could it not. Different degrees for different people but there's no doubt that we're all profoundly affected in some way or another by all the images and the cruelty being perpetrated on the incredibly resilient Palestinians people. It's very easy to lash out at the slightest comment even easier at a terrible insult, especially at one's mother. But the way you responded deserves some acknowledgement. So big ups to you, sir. :tup:

Sounds like you mother is the true definition of a hero. God bless her & hers. My mother had Leukemia and passed away when I was 11 years old. Never got to really know her and she was never replaced in any other way. I think of how challenging life was after her passing and whenever I see children, same age as I was and much younger losing their mothers & fathers from indiscriminate bombing and essentially been murdered, I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through and will have to face for the rest of their lives, even if they do make it past this horrific time. God help them and sustain them InshaAllah.
Mashallah,anta mashkour ya sadiqy. Ana mush3ref shoo yoreedu hona hadha Irany min Britania,kul yawm howa kama "haram,anta yahood,anta yahood" w b3ad "Ana? Ma b3ref shay,anta kalb yunani"

There is a policy about hateful caricatures, this is not okay. Respectfully please kindly delete it, how would you react if someone put up a caricature of the Prophet Mohammad PBUH. You can condemn and discuss and articulate your point without being insulting to an entire nation and an entire people. Otherwise are you really any different than those you oppose?

Understandably you must be angry at what is happening and when we are angry we do and say things we later reconsider and lament. As such I believe this may have been an innocent mistake by you. I wait for you to delete this, failing that your post will be reported for moderation.

NO MORE HATE ON THE THREAD PLEASE.

Should be followed, this is probably probing balon as the patience is coming to end

PakPak why laugh, Turks did intervention in those regions many times. In the relatively recent history,they did interwin in Cyprus, Libya, Syria Iraqi and Azerbaijan. For that reason, they didn't have time to take strategic lessons from you or sodimites who are shaping your little brain.
Stay loyal to your way of doing things and leave fighting to the man

Mashallah,anta mashkour ya sadiqy. Ana mush3ref shoo yoreedu hona hadha Irany min Britania,kul yawm howa kama "haram,anta yahood,anta yahood" w b3ad "Ana? Ma b3ref shay,anta kalb yunani"
Still crying after you falsely and shamelessly accused me of calling you a "jew lover", I see. :lol: Your lies will be exposed every time. Keep it up.

There is a policy about hateful caricatures, this is not okay. Respectfully please kindly delete it, how would you react if someone put up a caricature of the Prophet Mohammad PBUH. You can condemn and discuss and articulate your point without being insulting to an entire nation and an entire people. Otherwise are you really any different than those you oppose?

Understandably you must be angry at what is happening and when we are angry we do and say things we later reconsider and lament. As such I believe this may have been an innocent mistake by you. I wait for you to delete this, failing that your post will be reported for moderation.

NO MORE HATE ON THE THREAD PLEASE.

The man represents a Zionist. And the everyday US soldier is going to be forced to fight for him. Nothing wrong in that illustration, it's the reality! Go ahead and report for moderation. The moderators can decide to delete it or not.

Back
Top Bottom