What's new

Sunni Shiite: divided by wall in Baghdad as they are each others enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Ummah

1.) Most dirty and polluted left over water is that of a sunni.
2.) Not permissable to marry sunni because they are Kaafir.
3.) Cannot eat animal slaughtered by sunni.

4.) Sunnis created from soul of Jahannam.
5.) Shia's created from soul of Jannat.

References:
(1.) "Manlaa Yahuruldul Faqiah" - Vol 1. P8.( 2.) Tahdhidul Akaam/ Ibid Vol 3 P258. (3.) Ibid.( 4.) Usul - e- Kafi. (5.) Ibid.

Oh damn! i didn't know this; and I am a shia :rofl:

Oh damn! i didn't know this; and I am a shia :rofl:

^^^^^This is called Taqiyyah (essentially means to lie to hide the truth)
Imran. I can understand your frustration.. I provide you references from your own books go and refer it once ... Shame on you..

Wonder how you live with such vitriol in your head :rolleyes:
Dude seriously take a break; i know aal e saud has paid you a lot; but man; we have seen all of this propaganda day in day out; what ever lies you have just concocted in your wahhabi mind wont make an inch of a difference to our beliefs :blah:

Most of the references are conconted by wahhabi propaganda machine; anyone who would want an insight into what Shiism is can visit the link and read for themselves and make up their mind...

A Shi'ite Encyclopedia

Imran. I can understand your frustration.. I provide you references from your own books go and refer it once ... Shame on you..

Taqayya? I've given you references man; call Ammar bin Yasir a kafir then only you have legitimacy left...

I understand your frustration; i give you references from your sahih bukhari; history of tabari; and many more; go read them; shame on you for spreading lies and deceit...

How about you learn to read books before you provide us refrences and how bout providing links from where you copying and pasting it here.

Tell us whats your created Islam says about suicides and then we will discuss Islam with you.

I take it this is how they brain wash these idiots in caves but 1 question still comes to mind whabies are not Known to be intelligent so who is behind this creating all these lies one has to wonder.

One in here is claiming he is in germany last i checked Most germans arent Muslims they drink they party they eat pork so how a Real Muslim stays among Infidels i am confused arent these the same people you wanna kill yet its ok to take there Money.or Its ok to take there Money and then kill them But he claims to be a real muslim i shouldnt ask him any questions he might Blow up a Mosque to prove shais only pray 3 times a day.

They arent the most creative lot; i find their lies and propaganda funny to say the least; and that too they put references from our books which do not exist :argh:

For an insight into shiism... ask us :rolleyes:

A Shi'ite Encyclopedia

How about you learn to read books before you provide us refrences and how bout providing links from where you copying and pasting it here.

Tell us whats your created Islam says about suicides and then we will discuss Islam with you.

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy AnGrz_Z_K_Jailer is sitting in a cave in swat which is being pounded by PA and PAF and therefore venting his anger in this forum because he couldn't kill some shias lately :rofl:

Oh and btw his reports are posted; he wouldn't last long :rolleyes::whistle:

The practice of lying in the Shi'ite faith

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam, what I am going to tell you is somthing that all of us muslims should know about the Shi'ites, this fandamental thing will show us why the Shi'ites can't be trusted, and why the Shi'ites are such of an enemy to Islam, this article of the Shi'ite faith called Taqayyah (concealment, deception or lying) lets the Shi'ites betray us and lie about Hadeeth and the Quran, this is also why a Shi'ite can never be used as a witness, or why he can not narrate Hadeeth, I myself have when talking to Shi'ites have found out that they always lie about Hadeeth for example on of them told me that there was a Hadeeth in Bukhari cursing all of the sahabah, so I asked him for the proof and he said that he had it, so he gave me a page full of references, all which were irrelevant and have nothing to do with this hadeeth. Another Shi'ite once added on a verse to the quran and tried to tell me that this was the quran when I asked for references again he just refused to tell me, since then that Shi'ite has not been around since.

I also warn all you muslims against the "Muslim" chat rooms, as there are many Shi'ites in them,they try to infiltrate us by quoting their false Hadeeth and try to mislead us, as they trully despise us Muslims. So dear brothers below is evidence that Shi'ites are allowed to lie and not only that, but encouraged to lie to us Muslims.

Please note that the Shi'ites attribute the following to Abu Abdullah (Ja'far as-Sadiq):

"Mix with them(i.e. non-shia) externally but oppose them internally." (Al-Kafi vol.9 p.116) now this Shi'ite hadeeth means that they should mix with us and try to decieve us..It trully shows us Muslims what the Shi'ites are!

"He who conceals his religion has saved it, and he who makes it public has destroyed it." now this contradicts the Quran as will be shown below.

"A believer who does not dissimulate is like a body without a head." (Tafseer al-Askari) It is also interesting that the Shi'ites article of Faith "Taqayyah" is just like what the Talmudites (jews who follow the Talmud) say about the Goyyims (non-jews,) as all Talmudites say that they should lie to us non-jews..You see this explains a lot about the Shi'ites and their Similarities with the Jews as the Shi'ite sect was started by Abdullah bin Saba'. (a Jew who started the shi'ite religion, just with the intent of trying to destroy the Muslims..this in explained in the article "Who founded the Shi'ite Religion")

"Nine tenths of religion is taqiyyah (dissimulation), hence one who does not dissimulate has no religion." (Al-Kafi vol.9 p.110) This shows us that Shi'ites have to lie to us as if they don't then they will not be called Muslims by other Shi'ites....it shows us how sick is the Shi'ite faith.

Concerning the verse, "Verily the most noble of you in Allah's sight is the most God-fearing (atqaakum)" , the Shia attribute the following interpretation of "atqaakum": "That is, your deeds done by taqiyyah (dissimulation) (Al-I'tiqadat)

So as you can see, the Shi'ites beleive that they should decieve us with their lies, as the Shi'ites hate us, sunni muslims, by calling us worse than dogs....("Although Allah, the Exalted, has not created a creature worse than a dog, yet a Nasbi (ie. A Sunni) is worse than even a dog." here is the Shi'te book that this lie came from (Haqqul Yakeen (Persian) Vol 2, P. 516)

So my dear Muslims now you know just a small part of what the Shi'ites say in their books which insult the meaning of Islam with their superstisious ideas and horrible lies against the Sahabah. (the prophets Companions)

Now I will finish of with this magnicificant ayah from the Quran which shows us that Taqayyah (deception, lying etc) is forbidden in Islam.. and the Shi'ites practice this Taqqayah on us Muslims!!! so dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam, Allah states in the Noble Quran: "Surely those who hide from people the clear proofs and guidance, which we clarified in the Book (Qur'an), will be cursed by Allah and all those who curse." (2:159)

And the statement of the Prophet (s.a.w) who said: "Whoever is asked for knowledge and conceals it will have a bridle of fire around his neck on the Day of Judgement." (Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi)

So dear Brothers and Sisters, now Inshallah we can see beyond the Curtain concealing the Shi'ites true beleifs and not just the ones that he wishes to show us.... Inshallah Allah will guide us to the truth and may we all see the Shi'ites for what they are..... Ameen.

The practice of lying in the Shi'ite faith

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam, what I am going to tell you is somthing that all of us muslims should know about the Shi'ites, this fandamental thing will show us why the Shi'ites can't be trusted, and why the Shi'ites are such of an enemy to Islam, this article of the Shi'ite faith called Taqayyah (concealment, deception or lying) lets the Shi'ites betray us and lie about Hadeeth and the Quran, this is also why a Shi'ite can never be used as a witness, or why he can not narrate Hadeeth, I myself have when talking to Shi'ites have found out that they always lie about Hadeeth for example on of them told me that there was a Hadeeth in Bukhari cursing all of the sahabah, so I asked him for the proof and he said that he had it, so he gave me a page full of references, all which were irrelevant and have nothing to do with this hadeeth. Another Shi'ite once added on a verse to the quran and tried to tell me that this was the quran when I asked for references again he just refused to tell me, since then that Shi'ite has not been around since.

I also warn all you muslims against the "Muslim" chat rooms, as there are many Shi'ites in them,they try to infiltrate us by quoting their false Hadeeth and try to mislead us, as they trully despise us Muslims. So dear brothers below is evidence that Shi'ites are allowed to lie and not only that, but encouraged to lie to us Muslims.

Please note that the Shi'ites attribute the following to Abu Abdullah (Ja'far as-Sadiq):

"Mix with them(i.e. non-shia) externally but oppose them internally." (Al-Kafi vol.9 p.116) now this Shi'ite hadeeth means that they should mix with us and try to decieve us..It trully shows us Muslims what the Shi'ites are!

"He who conceals his religion has saved it, and he who makes it public has destroyed it." now this contradicts the Quran as will be shown below.

"A believer who does not dissimulate is like a body without a head." (Tafseer al-Askari) It is also interesting that the Shi'ites article of Faith "Taqayyah" is just like what the Talmudites (jews who follow the Talmud) say about the Goyyims (non-jews,) as all Talmudites say that they should lie to us non-jews..You see this explains a lot about the Shi'ites and their Similarities with the Jews as the Shi'ite sect was started by Abdullah bin Saba'. (a Jew who started the shi'ite religion, just with the intent of trying to destroy the Muslims..this in explained in the article "Who founded the Shi'ite Religion")

"Nine tenths of religion is taqiyyah (dissimulation), hence one who does not dissimulate has no religion." (Al-Kafi vol.9 p.110) This shows us that Shi'ites have to lie to us as if they don't then they will not be called Muslims by other Shi'ites....it shows us how sick is the Shi'ite faith.

Concerning the verse, "Verily the most noble of you in Allah's sight is the most God-fearing (atqaakum)" , the Shia attribute the following interpretation of "atqaakum": "That is, your deeds done by taqiyyah (dissimulation) (Al-I'tiqadat)

So as you can see, the Shi'ites beleive that they should decieve us with their lies, as the Shi'ites hate us, sunni muslims, by calling us worse than dogs....("Although Allah, the Exalted, has not created a creature worse than a dog, yet a Nasbi (ie. A Sunni) is worse than even a dog." here is the Shi'te book that this lie came from (Haqqul Yakeen (Persian) Vol 2, P. 516)

So my dear Muslims now you know just a small part of what the Shi'ites say in their books which insult the meaning of Islam with their superstisious ideas and horrible lies against the Sahabah. (the prophets Companions)

Now I will finish of with this magnicificant ayah from the Quran which shows us that Taqayyah (deception, lying etc) is forbidden in Islam.. and the Shi'ites practice this Taqqayah on us Muslims!!! so dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam, Allah states in the Noble Quran: "Surely those who hide from people the clear proofs and guidance, which we clarified in the Book (Qur'an), will be cursed by Allah and all those who curse." (2:159)

And the statement of the Prophet (s.a.w) who said: "Whoever is asked for knowledge and conceals it will have a bridle of fire around his neck on the Day of Judgement." (Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi)

So dear Brothers and Sisters, now Inshallah we can see beyond the Curtain concealing the Shi'ites true beleifs and not just the ones that he wishes to show us.... Inshallah Allah will guide us to the truth and may we all see the Shi'ites for what they are..... Ameen.

Man i could sit here all day to refute your posts; but you really must be pissed or frustrated to have so much vitriol in your head and I really cant be bothered to reply to so much propaganda :tdown:

Get laid dude; its the only way to cool down :lol:

Can You, Shia, Answer These Questions?

Al-Hassan bin Ali relinquished for Mu'awiya and made peace with him, that happened at a time where he had enough armies and allies which would allowed him to continued fighting. Al-Hussain bin Ali came out to war despite the small number of his followers at a time when he could have made peace. This tells us that one of them was right and the other was wrong because:

If Al-Hassan's concession with the ability to fight was right, then Al-Hussain's war with lack of means was wrong.

If Al-Hussain's war with lack of means was right, then Al-Hassan's concession with the ability to fight was wrong.

And this puts you in a place where no one can envy you. Because if you say that both of them are right, you agree to two opposite things and this destroys your roots and logic.

So if you say that Al-Hussain's action was wrong then you have to believe in the falsehood of his leadership "Imamah" and the falsehood of the leadership of his father and his infallibility. Because he was given a trust and the infallible leader does not give the trust to anyone but an infallible like him. And if you say that Al-Hassan's action was wrong then you have to believe in the falsehood of his leadership "Imamah" and the falsehood of the leadership of his children and progeny because he is the root of their leadership and through him came the leadership. And if the root is wrong, then the branches are all wrong.

And we say to every Shia:

Regardless of what you answer to this conundrum, your answer is not convincing for this reason:

You would believe that Ali accepted to himself what the low Bedouins of the Arabs would not accept for themselves and he is from the Prophet's family? And I repeat the question to you, if Umar's shortcomings are like what you describe then how would Ali accept him as a husband to his daughter? So do the Shia put Ali in a class that's lower than the Bedouins (since Bedouins won't accept this shame for themselves)? And would Al-Hussain accept this? Or would Al-Hasan accept this?

And if you accept that, then they are less class than the Bedouin of Arabs! and that is not acceptable to us. The issue is that you make up accusations against Umar bin Al-Khattab and then you want us to accept an excuse which is worse than the sin itself. And your excuse is Taqiyya. So was it for Taqiyya that Ali married his daughter off to Umar? You curse Umar, make up bad things about him, and allege that he was an apostate, then after all that you want to claim that Ali was a coward too? This is not acceptable to us for Umar nor for Ali. And if Umar in your opinion is an Infidel and you claim that Ali knew that, then why did he marry him off to his daughter?!

The whole thing is illogical completely. If the Sahaba (companions of the Prophet) were really apostates, as you claim, then did Ali use Taqiyyah instead of fighting them? If using Taqiyyah is the right thing to do, then why did Ali fight the infidels during the time of the Prophet instead of using Taqiyyah to end the matter? If the Kuffar's land was a land of war (Dar Harb), then the Muslim land -under Abu Bakr and Umar- is for sure a land of war as well. In the land of the Kuffar, the infidels used to be fought and calls for war were called. And in the Muslim land under Abu Bakr and Umar, as you claim it to be a land of war, you consider the Rightly Guided Khalifas infidels just like you consider Yazeed and even worse. Don't you consider them Murtadeen (apostates)? Then what is Ali's duty? To get along with this one and be submissive to others? Would the Imam Ali submit to an infidel (as you claim) who took the mother of Mohammad bin Al-Hanafiyah (the son of Imam Ali bin Abi Talib) as a woman prisoner during the time of Abu Bakr (who in your opinion is an unfair oppressor)? According to Shia Fiqh, everything that an oppressor does and all his rulings are invalid. So why did Imam Ali take that woman and have a child from her? This is an insult to the Imam form your side.

If you compare Ali with Ammar, then you should remember that Ali's class is much higher than Ammar's since Ali's position to the Prophet was like the status of Haroon to Musa, isn't that what you say? Then how do you compare this to that? And despite all that, it was an exception for Ammar to be used only in times of necessity. But for you, it is a religion and a creed. It is a profession rather than a hobby. Doesn't one of your sayings say "Taqiyya is my religion and the religion of my fathers and grandfathers"? Then it is a religion and not an exception. It is a creed and a root and not a special case. So would Ali submit to the infidels? and would he marry his daughter off to an infidel? and would Ali accept to himself what the lowest of Arabs would never accept? And is there an insult worse than submitting to the infidels? And is there is any more humiliation than marrying his daughter off to a pervert who allegedly hit and caused his wife, Fatimah, to miscarriage? Wouldn't you declare war against him? And you also claim that Umar used to drink Alcohol? And you curse him and accuse him of more insults than that but you still expect Ali to submit to him?

Then why did Imam Ali go to war against the Kuffar if he was going to submit to the alleged apostates? Then who is supposed to fight against the oppressors and the apostates? And you say that Ammar was given an excuse by the messenger? There were no Ayahs from the Quran about Ammar's leadership as you claim for Ali. And he will not be considered an Imam by you at any case. And he does not carry a responsibly like the responsibility of Ali as you say. This is because Ammar was led but did not lead. And Ali lead, but you claim that he cannot be lead. He was a leader, not a follower. However, he submitted once to Abu Bakr, once to Umar, and once to Uthman and they were all apostates as you claim! Your Taqiyya is a rubber that extends here and shrinks there! You give it to Ammar when he was under torture while it was an exception for one time only. And for Imam Ali, the free man and the brave war hero, you used it to justify his submission to Abu Bakr and then his submission to Umar. Then you used it again to explain his submission to Uthman. Then once again, it was used as a justification for him marrying his daughter Umm Kulthoom to Umar. And again it was used to justify Ali taking Umm Mohammad bin Al-Hanafyeh even though she was a war prisoner and the ruler was an oppressor. This is not allowed in Shia Jurisprudence at all. So it is actually an admittance of the leadership of Abu Bakr. Then what was Ali's duty in the first place if he did not fight oppression and injustice? This is basically the truth of your words.

Shia References:

1- Ya'qooby's History, Volume 2, page 149-150
2- Al-Forroh min Al-Kafy, the book of Al-Nikah, Chapter of The Marriage of Umm Kulthoom. Volume 5, Page 346.
3- Tahzeeb Al-Ahkam, the book of inheritance, the chapter of inheritance from the drowned and the ones who die under collapsed buildings. Volume 9, Page 115-116.
4- Al-Shafi by Mr. Murtada Alam Al-Huda, Page 116 and his book "Tanzeeh Al-Anbya" page 141, Tahran Issue.
5- Ibn Shaher Ashob in his book "Manaqeb Aal Ali bin Abi Talib" volume 3 page 162.
6- Ibn Aby Al-Hadeed in his commentary on "Nahj Albalagha" volume 3 page 124

Taqayya? I've given you references man; call Ammar bin Yasir a kafir then only you have legitimacy left...

I understand your frustration; i give you references from your sahih bukhari; history of tabari; and many more; go read them; shame on you for spreading lies and deceit...

Brother you are wasting your time remembers these idiots are born In caves and have a slave mentality you cant reason with Animal.I have held conversations with 100s of these so called intellectuals only to find out when they cant argue they just repeat same over and over again like stuck tape (also known as brain washed idiots)

When i tell my dog to play dead he does never asks question u no why he is animal and have no brain.when Mullah tells these idiots to commit suicide forbiden by Quran they do it you are trying to tell this Idiot about islam if he refuses to accept Quran over a Local Mullah.

P.s. you cant understand his frustration as after all this only thing they menage to win is hatred of the world and are being rewarded by hell fire missiles.

Why can’t we stop pointing fingers and interference in each other’s believes and accept that Shiite and Sunnis are two branches of same tree (Islam), so we can make peace among our self's and then show the world that if you invade us you will find none welcoming you as we are one. Divided we fall

Last edited:
What the Shi'ites say about their 12 Imams?

Dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters in Islam, below is some of the lies that Shi'ites say about their 12 Imams, as some of you might have already known that the Shi'ites are different in many aspects of Islam..... But I'll tell you that the Shi'ites are Not Muslims since they insult Islam with all of their superstitions and lies about their 12 Imams, here are some of the many things that the Shi'ites say about their Imams.

"All the Imams are infallible just like the prophets. The Shi'ites derive their religion from their immaculate Imams" (Ibid, p. 22) Well this is a clear statement of kufr from the Shi'ites, as you can see they admit that they derive their religion from their Imams, well this means that if a Shi'ite Imam made something that in the Qur'an was lawful, forbidden, the Shi'ites would follow their Imams... by this statement the Shi'ites have taken themselves outside Islam.

"By listening to the voice of a person, the Imams can tell if the person was destined to go to hell or to heaven; they would thus answer his questions accordingly" (Usool al Kafi, p. 185) Dear Brothers and Sisters, as you can see the Shi'ites make their Imams out to be some God-like being, can't they see that this is Shirk (worshipping other than Allah, or associating partners with him).

"The Imams possess all the knowledge granted to angels, prophets and messengers" (Al-Kulaini, Al-kaafi, p.255.) Well here is more shirk from the Shi'ites... How can an Imam, who is just a human, know the Unseen??? Only Allah knows the Unseen, and think about this... The Imams were not even Alive at the time of all of the prophets so here is a major contradiction in the Shi'ite faith!

"The Imams know when they will die, and they do not die except by their own choice" (Ibid, p: 258.) Now, this is a clear statement of kufr. Only Allah knows when a man will die! And these Shi'ites say that their Imams can control when they die?? This is major kufr and shirk for any one to believe in all the things that the Shi'ites say about their Imams!

"The Imams have knowledge of whatever occurred in the past and whatever will happen in the future, and nothing is concealed from them" (Ibid, p. 260.) Subhanallah!! Only Allah knows the future for any person to say that these Imams know the Unseen is committing Shirk and takes himself outside Islam.

"The Imams have knowledge of all the revealed books, regardless of the languages in which they were revealed" (Ibid, p. 227.) As you can see these Shi'ites have elevated their Imams to a God-like level, and the Shi'ites say that there is nothing wrong with this!!! Now can we see why the Shi'ites are different to us muslims!

"No one compiled the Qur'an completely except the Imams, and they encompass all of its knowledge' (Ibid, p. 228) So since the Qur'an was not compiled by the Imams then does that mean that the Quran is fabricated????? These Shi'ites want to even destroy Islam... look at what they say, they even insult the Qur'an!! And it is a well known fact that the Shi'ites have their own Qur'an (On this web site we have an article all about the false lies that the Shi'ites put in their own so called Qur'an).

"Signs of the prophets are possessed by the Imams" (Ibid, p. 231.) The Shi'ites have once again elevated their Imams to a very high level. The Imams they refer too are only human! So why do the Shi'ites worship them.

"When the Imams' time comes, they will rule in accordance with the ruling of the prophet David and his dynasty. These Imams will not need to ask for presentation of evidence before passing their judgments" (Ibid,p. 397.) The Shi'ites even think that their Imams can do what ever they want!! Here they say that their Imams can just pass judgment on anybody! And they say that their Imams will not rule by the Qur'an but will rule by the laws of David!! (All Muslims must rule by the Qur'an and Sunnah). This is a proof that the awaited Imam of the Shi'ites is not the one that Muslims believe in but he is indeed the Anti-Christ (A'war al-Dajjal). The one that all Jews are waiting for him.

"There is not a single truth possessed by a people save that which originated with the Imams, and everything which did not proceed from them is false" (Ibid, p.277.) The Shi'ites have proven themselves to be non-Muslims please dear brothers and sisters look at what these Shi'ites are saying, understand that the Shi'ites are really NOT Muslims!

Dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters, above is only a small fraction of what Shi'ites say about their Imams... their are many many Shi'ite books claiming the same thing as above about their Imams. So my Brothers and Sisters how can we call these Shi'ites 'Muslim' after what they say about their Imams, If a person worships Idols and does not follow the Qur'an is he a Muslim???? now the Shi'ites worship their Imams and they raise their Imams word over the Qur'an (they say that their Imams word abrogates the Qur'an), so dear Muslims make du'a that Allah guides us on the straight path and exposes the lies that the Shi'ites attribute to Islam, Ameen!

Brother you are wasting your time remembers these idiots are born In caves and have a slave mentality you cant reason with Animal.I have held conversations with 100s of these so called intellectuals only to find out when they cant argue they just repeat same over and over again like stuck tape (also known as brain washed idiots)

When i tell my dog to play dead he does never asks question u no why he is animal and have no brain.when Mullah tells these idiots to commit suicide forbiden by Quran they do it you are trying to tell this Idiot about islam if he refuses to accept Quran over a Local Mullah.

P.s. you cant understand his frustration as after all this only thing they menage to win is hatred of the world and are being rewarded by hell fire missiles.

Very true bro. But if he can spend so much time spreading propaganda; i have my duty to protect my beliefs :agree: I mean wow; he's copying and pasting faster than I can :rofl:

What the Shi'ites say about their 12 Imams?

Dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters in Islam, below is some of the lies that Shi'ites say about their 12 Imams, as some of you might have already known that the Shi'ites are different in many aspects of Islam..... But I'll tell you that the Shi'ites are Not Muslims since they insult Islam with all of their superstitions and lies about their 12 Imams, here are some of the many things that the Shi'ites say about their Imams.

"All the Imams are infallible just like the prophets. The Shi'ites derive their religion from their immaculate Imams" (Ibid, p. 22) Well this is a clear statement of kufr from the Shi'ites, as you can see they admit that they derive their religion from their Imams, well this means that if a Shi'ite Imam made something that in the Qur'an was lawful, forbidden, the Shi'ites would follow their Imams... by this statement the Shi'ites have taken themselves outside Islam.

"By listening to the voice of a person, the Imams can tell if the person was destined to go to hell or to heaven; they would thus answer his questions accordingly" (Usool al Kafi, p. 185) Dear Brothers and Sisters, as you can see the Shi'ites make their Imams out to be some God-like being, can't they see that this is Shirk (worshipping other than Allah, or associating partners with him).

"The Imams possess all the knowledge granted to angels, prophets and messengers" (Al-Kulaini, Al-kaafi, p.255.) Well here is more shirk from the Shi'ites... How can an Imam, who is just a human, know the Unseen??? Only Allah knows the Unseen, and think about this... The Imams were not even Alive at the time of all of the prophets so here is a major contradiction in the Shi'ite faith!

"The Imams know when they will die, and they do not die except by their own choice" (Ibid, p: 258.) Now, this is a clear statement of kufr. Only Allah knows when a man will die! And these Shi'ites say that their Imams can control when they die?? This is major kufr and shirk for any one to believe in all the things that the Shi'ites say about their Imams!

"The Imams have knowledge of whatever occurred in the past and whatever will happen in the future, and nothing is concealed from them" (Ibid, p. 260.) Subhanallah!! Only Allah knows the future for any person to say that these Imams know the Unseen is committing Shirk and takes himself outside Islam.

"The Imams have knowledge of all the revealed books, regardless of the languages in which they were revealed" (Ibid, p. 227.) As you can see these Shi'ites have elevated their Imams to a God-like level, and the Shi'ites say that there is nothing wrong with this!!! Now can we see why the Shi'ites are different to us muslims!

"No one compiled the Qur'an completely except the Imams, and they encompass all of its knowledge' (Ibid, p. 228) So since the Qur'an was not compiled by the Imams then does that mean that the Quran is fabricated????? These Shi'ites want to even destroy Islam... look at what they say, they even insult the Qur'an!! And it is a well known fact that the Shi'ites have their own Qur'an (On this web site we have an article all about the false lies that the Shi'ites put in their own so called Qur'an).

"Signs of the prophets are possessed by the Imams" (Ibid, p. 231.) The Shi'ites have once again elevated their Imams to a very high level. The Imams they refer too are only human! So why do the Shi'ites worship them.

"When the Imams' time comes, they will rule in accordance with the ruling of the prophet David and his dynasty. These Imams will not need to ask for presentation of evidence before passing their judgments" (Ibid,p. 397.) The Shi'ites even think that their Imams can do what ever they want!! Here they say that their Imams can just pass judgment on anybody! And they say that their Imams will not rule by the Qur'an but will rule by the laws of David!! (All Muslims must rule by the Qur'an and Sunnah). This is a proof that the awaited Imam of the Shi'ites is not the one that Muslims believe in but he is indeed the Anti-Christ (A'war al-Dajjal). The one that all Jews are waiting for him.

"There is not a single truth possessed by a people save that which originated with the Imams, and everything which did not proceed from them is false" (Ibid, p.277.) The Shi'ites have proven themselves to be non-Muslims please dear brothers and sisters look at what these Shi'ites are saying, understand that the Shi'ites are really NOT Muslims!

Dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters, above is only a small fraction of what Shi'ites say about their Imams... their are many many Shi'ite books claiming the same thing as above about their Imams. So my Brothers and Sisters how can we call these Shi'ites 'Muslim' after what they say about their Imams, If a person worships Idols and does not follow the Qur'an is he a Muslim???? now the Shi'ites worship their Imams and they raise their Imams word over the Qur'an (they say that their Imams word abrogates the Qur'an), so dear Muslims make du'a that Allah guides us on the straight path and exposes the lies that the Shi'ites attribute to Islam, Ameen!

We should mind our own believes , Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom