What's new

Islamabad: The City Pakistan Built for its Social Elite

Even IB is a shithole nowadays.

Can't even escape with the looted money to havens in the country now, gotta go abroad.
Makes thievery uneconomical

Who are these elites and what is their source of wealth. If you create a histogram of 10 categories, can you place what fraction of the residents earned their wealth in that manner?

I have been regular visitor of Islamabad since 1987, started at F6 phase and ended in F10... and left for US in 2001. I visited Islamabad 5 times in last 23 years and have seen this city going down. i was in F8 market in Jan this year and it was dusty and dirt flying everywhere with cars... it has become as trashy a place as rawalpindi.

I have been regular visitor of Islamabad since 1987, started at F6 phase and ended in F10... and left for US in 2001. I visited Islamabad 5 times in last 23 years and have seen this city going down. i was in F8 market in Jan this year and it was dusty and dirt flying everywhere with cars... it has become as trashy a place as rawalpindi.

This population breeds like animals. They have taken the hadith too literally. When the population is this high and still going upwards one can only expect deterioration.

This population breeds like animals. They have taken the hadith too literally. When the population is this high and still going upwards one can only expect deterioration.
Personally I think having a large population is a blessing.

Look at the low population crisis in Japan, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, and in UK.

Look at countries like India and China. Because there are so many of them they can pull their weight around.

1.42 billion for India and 1.41 billion people for China.

Please do not bring Islam in between..its against forum rules..

Many are following Hadith and Sunnat of Nabi e kareem SAW.. Malaysia Turkey Arabs, still turning out fine.

Its the absence of a peoples nizaam..

Personally I think having a large population is a blessing.

Look at the low population crisis in Japan, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, and in UK.

Look at countries like India and China. Because there are so many of them they can pull their weight around.

1.42 billion for India and 1.41 billion people for China.

It is a blessing if you educate them. Just look at Indian workforce. They are exporting Indians abroad to Western capitals. Masses are a curse when they remain illiterate and a burden on the state.

Please do not bring Islam in between..its against forum rules..

Many are following Hadith and Sunnat of Nabi e kareem SAW.. Malaysia Turkey Arabs, still turning out fine.

Its the absence of a peoples nizaam..

These people are very good at following Islam where it suits them. Islam also teaches so many other things that are hardly followed by the masses. Let's call a spade a spade.

It is a blessing if you educate them. Just look at Indian workforce. They are exporting Indians abroad to Western capitals. Masses are a curse when they remain illiterate and a burden on the state.

These people are very good at following Islam where it suits them. Islam also teaches so many other things that are hardly followed by the masses. Let's call a spade a spade.
True, but with such a huge population you are bound to produce some talent.

The fewer human resources you have, the less talent you have.

Pakistanis are some of the most hypocritical people I have seen. You are right, they follow Islam where it suits them. I don't think other Muslim countries are as bad as Pakistan when it comes to corruption, bribes, nepotism, fraud, violating contracts, theft, etc. Maybe African countries are an exception. But then again, when have they ever been a standard of anything good.

Here it is my friends. The replies in this thread is the perfect example of why Pakistani society have fallen apart and will continue to do so.

You face a problem
Instead of Discussing the problem and its solution, You start arguing on the ground rules of discussion for the said problem. And you discuss to death on the rules.
Problem remains there and become worse over times.

The worse thing i hate about my countrymen is they love to talk and argue over anything. Everyone is in a race to win the ARGUMENT. The fact that the point of discussion is to find a solution is lost in trying to win the Damn argument by hook or by crook.

Islamabad desperately needs more public transport systems. Islamabad is way too car-centric. At least one LRT system is needed in Islamabad.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom