What's new

6 year old Palestinian child stabbed to death in Illinois by landlord in targeted attack

There is a reason we call Pajeets subuhman and there is a reason why every invader from Muslims to Europeans have genocided pajeets without remorse. It's because pajeets are a filthy people.

Pajeets are filthy and lowest of the low

But the swine that we are dealing on this thread is far filthier than any other one on this forum

Small but direct fault of @jhungary and other american posters who endorsed from beginning genocide against gaza and siding with zionist lies.
Participation and support of usa for this crime against humanity will not be forgotten.
I sometime wonder exactly how stupid were you?

A.) I never justified or endored any party do any genocide, if you find where in the forum I endorecurrent Israeli situation I would kindly eat my own word and apologise

B.) Since when did a government have anything to do with individual crime.

I mean if you have to go full moronic, at least leave my name out of it.

Look at the thread title and look at subject. An innocent child has been murdered and then look at the disrespect you show to all of us by posting vomit.
You are clearly a disgraceful creature. To troll on a thread shows us what you and your filthy crowd are about.
I don’t understand why shit people like yourself are allowed to post on threads like this.
You are a pathetic soul and an advert to all of us of a shity Indian

He is the kind of a person for whom we commonly say in Pakistan

"Na baap aik. Na maan naik"

Clearly a product of gang rape in some public bus of India

Scumbag is more interested in doing sarcasm and talking about camel urine instead of showing remorse and condemnation on the murder of a six year old child

Last edited:
I sometime wonder exactly how stupid were you?

A.) I never justified or endored any party do any genocide, if you find where in the forum I endorecurrent Israeli situation I would kindly eat my own word and apologise

B.) Since when did a government have anything to do with individual crime.

I mean if you have to go full moronic, at least leave my name out of it.
less then you to stop wondering.

a) yes you are as american citizen and serviceman

b) see by a

Your first post in this thread says so that you're making fun of 6 year old kid's death
You're in delusional you can't accept the fact how many Indians are drinking cow urine

Nobody in Pakistan drinks camel urine
What scriptures are you talking about

I usually don’t deny anything you people claim here, I just let people to believe whatever they want.

But since it’s generalization based on some religious sh!t, then no one should have a problem when the same is done by me, right?

so a hendooo source....

in case you are interested in what muslims can eat and drink it is stated in the Quran.. read it to end your ignorance

Yep Bukhari is a Hendoo source confirmed by a Pakjeet so I agree with you.

no idiot, read it again with understanding, i know it is hard for you but try, now you are laughing stock as you expose stupidity, telling you this for your own sake and education,

Yep, I’m the one who started the generalizing here. Guilty as charged.

You're come here only for baseless troll

By starting to generalize, oh wait that wasn’t me :)

Look at the thread title and look at subject. An innocent child has been murdered and then look at the disrespect you show to all of us by posting vomit.
You are clearly a disgraceful creature. To troll on a thread shows us what you and your filthy crowd are about.
I don’t understand why shit people like yourself are allowed to post on threads like this.
You are a pathetic soul and an advert to all of us of a shity Indian

May be you should quote those who started talking about cow dung. How about that? And while you are at it, please blame the Indians who advised to drink camel urine in your scriptures.

Yep, I’m the one who started the generalizing here. Guilty as charged.
particular response with civility and i will response likewise, so i advice you to stop using that argument in order to avoid being ignorant at best.

I usually don’t deny anything you people claim here, I just let people to believe whatever they want.

But since it’s generalization based on some religious sh!t, then no one should have a problem when the same is done by me, right?
You have no remorse to lose of human life instead of condemn act of evil you bring sarcasm and bring camel urine stuff

That's shows you're not a human but an animal or worst than animal

You have no remorse to lose of human life instead of condemn act of evil you bring sarcasm and bring camel urine stuff

That's shows you're not a human but an animal or worst than animal

Last edited:
This is what stewing in 71 years of hate and fear gets you. This is so sad but I'm afraid it is just the beginning. RIP young man and bless you mom.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

The stinking western media should be held accountable for his murder, these American rednecks get easily brainwashed by the disgraceful western media outlets and journalists.

less then you to stop wondering.

a) yes you are as american citizen and serviceman

b) see by a
What a stupid assertion, and when it come to you provide evidence that I said what you claim I said, of course the result is going to be a big fat zero from you.

Again, if you have to go full retard, do not quote me or associate my name with your nonsense.

Small but direct fault of @jhungary and other american posters who endorsed from beginning genocide against gaza and siding with zionist lies.
Participation and support of usa for this crime against humanity will not be forgotten.
jhungary isn't even American.

When will stop posting nonsense all the time,mulj?

He is a fake / misguided American who ‘misinterpreted’ the American constitution.

America means peace.
Are you an American? If not, stop the dickriding.

Back
Top Bottom