What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

South Africa became free as a result of a peaceful struggle.

Terrorist attacks by Hamas on Israeli civilians are only going to damage the cause of Palestine.
Israel don't want to hear peaceful language

And don't compare it South Africa case this is totally different scenario

Are you suggesting Israel murder civilians in response to Hamas military operation or you implying Israeli's are civilian murdering genocidal monsters? You make no sense. International community is upset Hamas captured Israeli combatants and yet will endorse Israeli carpet bombing of Gaza? You're speaking nonsense. I suggest you to just stop talking.
You are an idiot. It is quite clear that the international community is condoning Israeli retaliation against Palestinians that it would have condemned if Hamas had not provided Israel a casus belli. The Hamas attack will meet the same ultimate fate as Al Qaida's strike on 9/11 and thousands of Palestinian civilians will end up becoming collateral damage.

Nelson Mandela called Israel an apartheid statsm
Yes. It is true.
But then it is also true for Azerbaijan for capturing the Armenian land of Nagorno-Karabakh. Why then these Double Standards?
Do you know that Hamas and the Palestinian Government themselves officially accepted the Azeri occupation of the Armenian land, but they demand for themselves different rules.

The lesson is clear. In today's era, the peaceful movement of Mandella brought success and Secular Western Forces indeed were able to put pressure on South African colonial powers to reform themselves.

Secular Western forces are not in Absolute power. They have to face far-right powers in Europe. Things take a long time in such conflicts.

Yes. It is true.
But then it is also true for Azerbaijan for capturing the Armenian land of Nagorno-Karabakh. Why then these Double Standards?
Do you know that Hamas and the Palestinian Government themselves officially accepted the Azeri occupation of the Armenian land, but they demand for themselves different rules.

Probably. The world is filled with double standards from all sides. Welcome to the world.

You are an idiot. It is quite clear that the international community is condoning Israeli retaliation against Palestinians that it would have condemned if Hamas had not provided Israel a casus belli. The Hamas attack will meet the same ultimate fate as Al Qaida's strike on 9/11 and thousands of Palestinian civilians will end up becoming collateral damage.

Time will tell. Don't cheerlead too hard for Israel.

Yet it’s you who’s been crying all day since dawn broke when zionists got murdered in the streets like dogs .
I can’t believe your a Pakistani . 😡
Blood stained period pad in your mouth is what you deserve .

Fucking shame
Chutia,s think iran is goining to liberate palestine..fckking retards,,
Who cant even librate feom india,
Gandoo,s

@LeGenD Is it possible to ban Indians from this thread? The Indians are lately going off topic and spamming in almost every topic.
Bro, I am not a fan of Indians commenting on Pakistani affairs but PDF is relatively open platform and provides Freedom of Expression to all camps. It would be wrong to suffocate one side on strictly nationalistic grounds. After call even criminals get legal representation in courts. Human rights if you will.

Some of the Indians are sensible individuals and I appreciate their views. Better approach is to sort good ones from trolls. I will definitely ban any member for violating Forum Rules. You know me well enough - I do not hesitate to take action against a member when found to be violating Forum Rules. I don't look at nationality in this matter. This is my role here.

Trolling is unfortunately in all camps. There are all types of people in all camps. This is the unfortunate truth.

But I am watching.

I have pointed out member @Falcon29 to let me know if the does not like a post. This thread is about Palestine and this bro's sentiments will be accounted for.

Not sure that's true. If I'm not mistaken, those are either retired airframes and were being moved to storage or permanent exhibit and this happened a few days ago. So not shot down.

I have seen video of it. 2 F-16s being moved by trucks. Not sure if the video is recent or the circumstances behind it.

This is day 1. The Gaza numbers will be a large multiple of Israeli casualties by the time Israel is finished.

20231007_222235.jpg

Back
Top Bottom