What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to tell what the intended target/message
It seems the recent deportation of Afghan refugee
and this recent surge is all interconnected

Typically the Army releases a update next day so will wait to learn more detail then to speculate

Expect only updates about how evil May 9th BS was...

Fuckin indian sponsored attack. They are going after frontline assets to reduce our defense capability.

India doesn't need to do anything... Just sit back and watch the crap show called Pakistan

As Pakistani , I do feel the Airforce needs our full 100% support in this situation
So I hope they take care of business, like all Pakistani we do wish well for Pakistan Airforce

I heard our officials went to grave yard recently walking on a red valvet carpet
I sure hope they do not repeat these shananigans at the Airforce airbase tomorrow
I guess these rich folks can't even walk on normal ground anymore
1699069930374.png

Last edited:
PakistanBros.. im getting worried here..

Up your security a bit..

Using a ladder to get into an AIR BASE of a NUCLEAR POWER is something unprecedented and shows the complete rot of the security apparatus

If you didn't realize, Pakistan is a banana republic of Faujistan. It is run by the corrupt for the corrupt. The courts are kangaroo courts. Every institution has failed. Pakistan's economy has crashed..... And you are still surprised at ladders??

Expect anything in the failed client garrison state

Last edited:
As per sources, several heavily armed jihadis including multiple suicide bombers have attacked a Pakistan Air Force base in Mianwali, Punjab. The attack is currently ongoing.

Tehrik-e-Jihad Pakistan claims responsibility.

@Areesh @313ghazi @Menace2Society @_NOBODY_ @Dalit @LeGenD @waz @One_Nation @Maula Jatt @Bleek @Signalian @Sayfullah @lastofthepatriots @AsianLion @PanzerKiel @Goritoes

I 🤔 IK did this … please chachoo whisky put another case on khan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom