What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Pardon my ignorance :lol:

I see...yeah God bless Link 11/16.

I think this is the thing that creates big gap between Turkey/Israel and the other ME nations. C4ISR systems. All we need is time isn't it? one by one we stand on ourselves hopefully project cancellations like those at 1999-2000 shall not happen.

C4ISR and software systems are what Aselsan, Meteksan like institutes mastered before all other areaes so What we are talking as Tasmus, Heirkks, Adop-2000, BAIKS like fire control, command networks are developed at the beggining of 2000's. Today, Aselsan like institutes are busy on more skilled processors, more complex system integrations, more resistant and intelligent systems along with advanced domestic sensors and Link-16/22 capabilities that a few nations have ability of development.

Short summary from 2007 LINK 16 modernization

attached

Attachments

• idls2007_national_brief_turkey - Kop.pdf
    660.5 KB · Views: 26
It really makes us proud. I think TASMUS will be similar to what US has integrated on HMMWVs it must be FBCB2 if I spelled correctly. I wonder to see a comparison between FBCB and TASMUS.

Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's still a lot of work needed until Turkey gets up to the communication level where US is at. Recent video with Kirpi and Cobra helicopter, made that very apparent, or at least for that instance..

T-129 goes to Poland for Poland attack helicopter tender presentation...

T129 ATAK Helikopteri Polonya tanıtım turuna çıkıyor

1.jpg

Police were delivered 60 Ejder Yalcin from NUROL.
60 Ejder Geliyor - Tarafsız Haber
If someone has direct contacts to OTOKAR they are open if they trust you.
In the end of 80's they began in a small manufacture in Bahcelievler -Istanbul with Land Rover Chassis Shorlands where Otokar "Minibus" were also build , their CEO was Mr. Y and abroad purchase was made from RAM Frankfurt Mr. M ( Italian Ceo);
Otokar is KOC and they like it to appear mysterious.
At that time they had some Problems with "Bulletproofness" of tires;
some friends offered them Special foam and Special steel rings in the rims.

@cabatli_53 Brother , hope you don't misunderstand that post. It's from my past time :smitten:

Police were delivered 60 Ejder Yalcin from NUROL.
60 Ejder Geliyor - Tarafsız Haber
If someone has direct contacts to OTOKAR they are open if they trust you.
In the end of 80's they began in a small manufacture in Bahcelievler -Istanbul with Land Rover Chassis Shorlands where Otokar "Minibus" were also build , their CEO was Mr. Y and abroad purchase was made from RAM Frankfurt Mr. M ( Italian Ceo);
Otokar is KOC and they like it to appear mysterious.
At that time they had some Problems with "Bulletproofness" of tires;
some friends offered them Special foam and Special steel rings in the rims.

@cabatli_53 Brother , hope you don't misunderstand that post. It's from my past time :smitten:

Yep, It must be corrected as:

-60 Nurol Yalçın
-10 Ural+ 78 million $ agreement containing Ural vehicles as well...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom