What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

while googling found this
sec begen al
Türk Savunma Sanayii Ürünleri

Lots of interesting info. Hisar uses dual pulse motor and laser proximity fuse. Tepegöz looks like it would be very useful - weeks of endurance and 5km altitude. I didn't know we developed a small turboprop motor in 2013. There's an optical communication system so that while a convoy is travelling and jamming RF signals, they can still communicate with each other.

MKEK heavy steel works to be modernized, new alloy facilities with 6.000 ton brass capacity p.a. constructed

The Company already produces according to AQAP-2120 and ISO 9001
105 and 155 millimetres howitzers and tank guns, 60, 81 ve 120 millimetres mortars

Ağır silah üretimi modernize edilecek

YEPSAN Defence produces automatic ammo loader robot for fighters

and

engine mounting assist robots which will decrease Change of engines from 8 to 2 hours

Pic : Thanks to defenceturk

@cabatli_53 Bro you animated me to look back and tears in my eyes followed cause of proudness.
The time when mid 80's Aselsan entered LASER Technology (aiming devices) and unfortunately some less engineers accidentaly blinded; Aselsan never left them alone and we accompanied their medical Treatment in some foreign countries. Thx. brother.

It really makes us proud. I think TASMUS will be similar to what US has integrated on HMMWVs it must be FBCB2 if I spelled correctly. I wonder to see a comparison between FBCB and TASMUS.

Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brother, Tasmus system is operational since years but Aselsan is continously developing advanced variants called Tasmus-G, Tasmus-NG...etc which is being considered as one of the best in NATO. At a NATO operation, If I remember correctly, Aselsan's Tasmus is even operated by all participant countries...

tasmus-g.jpg

Last edited:
Brother, Tasmus system is operational since years but Aselsan is continously developing advanced variants called Tasmus-G, Tasmus-NG...etc which is being considered as one of the best in NATO. At a NATO operation, If I remember correctly, Aselsan's Tasmus is being operated by all participant countries without any problem...

tasmus-g.jpg

Pardon my ignorance :lol:

I see...yeah God bless Link 11/16.

I think this is the thing that creates big gap between Turkey/Israel and the other ME nations. C4ISR systems. All we need is time isn't it? one by one we stand on ourselves hopefully project cancellations like those at 1999-2000 shall not happen.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom