What's new

Pakistani Woman Went to India with 4 Kids After Falling in Love with an Indian Man on PUBG

I am pleased for the woman's situation. While India and Nepal, despite their imperfections when compared to Canada, can still be considered relatively safe havens for women, Islamic countries such as Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, and others are, regrettably, characterized as hellish environments for women.

What are you talking about,, India has been a disaster for women for a long time 🤣🤣🤣

This woman I would say is MENTALLY CHALLENGED OR DISTURBED I don't think anything she did is rational in any sense of the world and her actions weird, obsessive, delusional and dangerous

I don't think marriage would last , children atleast should be removed to save them from her unpredictability

After release on bail, she gave interview on Indian NDTV.

'Kam Se Kam Bacche Lauta Do...': Shocked Husband Of Pakistani Woman Who Ran Away To India To Live With Lover​

Ghulam Haider, who works in the tile business in Saudi Arabia, learned about the incident through media coverage featuring his children.

Ghulam Haider, who works in the tile business in Saudi Arabia, learned about the incident through media coverage featuring his children. In his video statement, he humbly requested the Indian Government, specifically Prime Minister Narendra Modi, to facilitate the repatriation of his three daughters to Pakistan. Ghulam Haider emphasized the tremendous sacrifices he had made while working abroad to provide for his family, expressing deep anguish at seeing his children caught up in such a predicament.

View attachment 937823

Out on bail, Pak woman says adopted.. Hinduism, changed kids' names too​

اب یہ روز خود بھی اور بچوں کو بھی گائے کا گوبر اور پیشاب پلائے گی
Don't really care what the woman does to herself, but this is kidnapping and child endangerment.

India should at the very least repatriate the children.

It's very clear the woman was way too immature to ever have kids in the first place, the responsible thing to do now would be to give them to their clearly loving father and away from this psycho woman.

I am pleased for the woman's situation. While India and Nepal, despite their imperfections when compared to Canada, can still be considered relatively safe havens for women, Islamic countries such as Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, and others are, regrettably, characterized as hellish environments for women.
Lmao, no.

India has actually been far worse for woman than the rest of South Asia combined, let alone the Islamic world.

Between 1996 to 2006 India killed 15 million woman and girls, and the situation has actually gotten worse not better for women.

yes, i did not see any single female interested in action (fighting) movies, games, sports like boxing, wrestling. I am little suspicious how they met.

real issue for husband is children.
as he is businessman he can get better wife.

I see lot of men working in Saudi, not businessmen, just working small jobs, have beautiful wives. No issue for him for a wife, but children.

I think Indians will not deport woman and her children, because she joined Hinduism. so there is no Love Jihad.

Yes. This won't be counted as Hindu Jihad.

Doesn't your religion actually allow sati? You shouldn't be pleased because India doesn't particularly deal well with women. In fact it ranks below many regional nations. You guys rape any random woman on the street for fun.

Court will not deport her, reason is: Hindu Love Jihad
If man was Muslim and woman Hindu, then decision will be opposite.

If issue is conversion, then there is no Muslim in India?
she can be killed by an Muslim,
there are lot of examples, a woman converted in Germany, killed by Afghani.

Kanhaiya Lal was Hindu killed by 2 Muslims.

So, it is lame excuse, Indian court want to safe her.

Conversion to Muslim is bad, its Love Jihad.
Conversion to Hinduism is OK.
Her Family members are there in Pakistan. Honor killing is higher possibility (it’s Indian issue too though). So that’s there.

Her Family members are there in Pakistan. Honor killing is higher possibility (it’s Indian issue too though). So that’s there.

You can keep her LOL Who wants such unfaithful people anyway. The joke is on you. A mother of two children who is screwing around on PUBG with a pajeet. She finds love after Hindu Jihad and deceives her hardworking husband?

You think Aarti will be faithful to her newly found pajeet? Aarti has a habit of deceiving men...

Yes. The whole village is ready to march to India to avenge such 'dishonor'. Some may come from Bangladesh, some from Nepal and some even from Sir Lanka.

She finds love after Hindu Jihad and deceives her hardworking husband?
He didn't hide his identity as a muslim to marry her, she knew her real and only identity since the start.

All of them would most likely be repatriated.
Similar thing happened few months back.

You can keep her LOL Who wants such unfaithful people anyway. The joke is on you. A mother of two children who is screwing around on PUBG with a pajeet. She finds love after Hindu Jihad and deceives her hardworking husband?

You think Aarti will be faithful to her newly found pajeet? Aarti has a habit of deceiving men...
Not sure how the joke is on us, but 2 corrections.
4 Children. And Seema.

Yes. The whole village is ready to march to India to avenge such 'dishonor'. Some may come from Bangladesh, some from Nepal and some even from Sir Lanka.

I guess normal discussion not allowed here. So let me try this:

I think she will be welcomed in Pakistan with entire family coming to the border with red carpet congratulating her for dishonoring the family, converting to Hinduism and marrying another faith while being already married.

So, she is so much secured in Pakistan, I guess it’s safe to deport her back. I’m sure you agree.

Not sure how the joke is on us, but 2 corrections.
4 Children. And Seema.

I think she will be welcomed in Pakistan with entire family coming to the border with red carpet congratulating her for dishonoring the family, converting to Hinduism and marrying another faith while being already married.

So, she is so much secured in Pakistan, I guess it’s safe to deport her back. I’m sure you agree.

Okay pajeet. She will probably dump this pajeet and move to the next one. Will the children also be moved to the new pajeet? 😉 You claim to be so honest and virtuous. We can now see your hypocritical stance on this issue. So much for Om Shanti LOL

Don't really care what the woman does to herself, but this is kidnapping and child endangerment.

It's very clear the woman was way too immature to ever have kids in the first place, the responsible thing to do now would be to give them to their clearly loving father and away from this psycho woman.

Lmao, no.

India has actually been far worse for woman than the rest of South Asia combined, let alone the Islamic world.

Between 1996 to 2006 India killed 15 million woman and girls, and the situation has actually gotten worse not better for women.
Those who have visited India would acknowledge the freedom and independence enjoyed by women across most parts of the country, except in certain Muslim-dominated areas where challenges may arise. While the West grapples with issues related to Islam, India encounters similar challenges. However, it is important to note that the entirety of Hindu-majority India cannot be generalized in the same manner. As I have mentioned before, regions like Punjab, Haryana, and Western Uttar Pradesh can be particularly challenging for women, particularly in rural areas where their rights may be restricted due to archaic kangaroo courts reminiscent of the Islamic world. Nonetheless, even in these areas, the situation is comparatively better than in 90% of the Islamic world. It is worth mentioning that I do not consider Turkey to be an Islamic country in the strictest sense; rather, it is a secular nation with Western values.

He didn't hide his identity as a muslim to marry her, she knew her real and only identity since the start.

All of them would most likely be repatriated.
Similar thing happened few months back.

As some have said, the children should be repatriated. The bitch shouldn't return and stay in Hindustan.

Those who have visited India would acknowledge the freedom and independence enjoyed by women across most parts of the country, except in certain Muslim-dominated areas where challenges may arise. While the West grapples with issues related to Islam, India encounters similar challenges. However, it is important to note that the entirety of Hindu-majority India cannot be generalized in the same manner. As I have mentioned before, regions like Punjab, Haryana, and Western Uttar Pradesh can be particularly challenging for women, particularly in rural areas where their rights may be restricted due to archaic kangaroo courts reminiscent of the Islamic world. Nonetheless, even in these areas, the situation is comparatively better than in 90% of the Islamic world. It is worth mentioning that I do not consider Turkey to be an Islamic country in the strictest sense; rather, it is a secular nation with Western values.

The last time I checked many Hindu perverts were raping their own women in India? Rape is a big problem in India that cannot be wished away. The world acknowledges Indian rape problem.

In 2018 India achieved the following: https://www.theguardian.com/global-...-ranks-india-most-dangerous-country-for-women

It might not be the case this time, but as India becomes more powerful, expect more Pakistani women to go there. No one wants a weak man, or a be part of a weak country. Thanks Pakistani army.
The distinction between Hindu and Islamic societies extends beyond mere power differentials; it encompasses the profound disparities in the freedom, respect, and liberties afforded to women. It is not solely the allure of economic prosperity that attracts individuals to the West; it is also the embrace of social values that champion personal freedom and autonomy. The quest for a society that upholds and nurtures these ideals motivates many to seek new horizons in Western countries.

People are forgiving so she will probably be old news the moment she gets back. Nepalese government should take the responsibility of arranging talks between village elders at the Indian border.

Back
Top Bottom