What's new

Featured Iran unveils 'Gaza' UAV

yes you are right the last superpower which you brought them not only 20-30 years back but 200-300 years was taliban......which war are you talking about....you were so lucky that survive from corona virus let alone starting new war......

you can’t compare the effectiveness of a military conflict against the Taliban vs a country like Iran with conventional assets.

IMG_20210522_211355_384.jpg

Would fit nicely

1621703566510.png

It doesn’t even have to be a combat drone. Intel gathering modules can be outfitted , where the S-129 would be unable to perform effectively for those who are wondering what’s the point of this.

This isn't a cruise missile? Looks like an air intake?
I mean technically cruise missiles can reach very small size below 100kg in some cases.

Problem is UAVs lack the speed needed for glide weapons to achieve full range, and either rocket or turbojet propulsion is needed.
agreed thats why i said they are not the best weapons for UAVs missiles ( soiled fuel ) can reach there top speeds no mater from where you fire them, yes this is Akhgar cruise missile built for use in UAVs actually but can be used in all kinds of airborne assets that you have.

I wonder what they will do with S-129. Will it remain as a lower cost workhorse drone or discontinued

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom