What's new

Blood of Indians on Iran's hands

Its not 5 days but 3 days..

Thursday - ship sinks
Friday -search and rescue.
Saturday- continues for deep sea
Sunday -confirmation.

I have already told you i do have concern , i will repeat them once again.

Jesus Christ! do you comprehend the topic at hand? Road accidents every where and will happen every day in every country in the world as long human mankind exists! ---- BUT do you india have the paramedic/ ambulance show after 72 hrs!!! after an accident?

Do you not have services in plan to tackle, safe lives? You are focused on accidents happening and I'm speaking of the ill conceived, poor planning because disregard for certain human lives - no sense of urgency after it, no services in place !

am I some genius here or are you don't get the topic at hand?

Jay - I think its truely sad. I am in complete agreement with you. If they had been American their would have been international teams out rescuing. I feel for the lost lives and also the loved ones that they were probably the bread earners for. Real real sad.

Its a tricky situation mate, western or US teams near Iranian seas is something which cant be imagined in the present scenario.

The nearest rescue team was alerted and they couldnt do it.

Nobody cant be blamed as we are not saints either.

Its one of those unfortunate incidents which we wished never happened. so have to live with it and move on.

its a problem of GDP per capita, u wont see such accident in richest asian countries like Japan or South Korea. their people dont have to work aboard doing primitive laboring job in the first place, and if it does( very unlikely) sure their government will take care of that, because their government have a load of cash in its pocket, so as their people, their people will demand not only their safety but dignity of the country and of the people, so the government will definitely deliver what they want, like send troops conduct a rescuing or something, make it on the headlines, let its people know government is doing sh!t on it, and convince them their country is capable, will take care of its people.

so here in this case, government is the completely wrong one to blame.

Jesus Christ! do you comprehend the topic at hand? Road accidents every where and will happen every day in every country in the world as long human mankind exists! ---- BUT do you india have the paramedic/ ambulance show after 72 hrs!!! after an accident?

Do you not have services in plan to tackle, safe lives? You are focused on accidents happening and I'm speaking of the ill conceived, poor planning because disregard for certain human lives - no sense of urgency after it, no services in place !

am I some genius here or are you don't get the topic at hand?

Nope its ur cry on loss of lives due to an unfortunate event and finding blames that brought me that argument.

As i earlier said US cant be blamed for kalpana chawla's death on board space shuttle or Iranians for not rescuing at time.

Your arguments of non response has been already rebutted by the article i have provided.

Now please dont bring any further on that issue.

Not as much as India is making ....130,000 dead each year in road accidents alone...Dear God, thats equal to the population of some island nations and GoI didn't care as we have 1.2 billion to go around.
Why blame GoI when Indian themselves consider their life and lives of others as cheap.
1.Govt makes pedestrian crossings and foot over bridges but even then you'll find majority of indians taking shortcut and cross the road or railway line where ever they wish to.when indians themselves are willing to die for shortcuts everyday then what can a govt do.It cant a poliman for every citizen to babysit the citizen 24/7

You guys are still crying over your 6 dead?
Talk about misplaced priorities!!!!!

You're losing hundreds of thousands each year due to bad road conditions, accidents, bad sanitation etc... but you're blaming Iran because there was an accident in the Persian Gulf? Iran and Ukraine also lost people. There is no conspiracy to kill your people lmao

you lost 6 ppl, it's unfortunate, but get over it. Go focus on more important issues at hand. Every developing nation on this earth lost people on such projects when they were developing.

Again, don't act like India is Germany. There are probably tens of accidents in India on a daily basis involving infrastructural projects.

You guys are still crying over your 6 dead?
Talk about misplaced priorities!!!!!

You're losing hundreds of thousands each year due to bad road conditions, accidents, bad sanitation etc... but you're blaming Iran because there was an accident in the Persian Gulf? Iran and Ukraine also lost people. There is no conspiracy to kill your people lmao

you lost 6 ppl, it's unfortunate, but get over it. Go focus on more important issues at hand. Every developing nation on this earth lost people on such projects when they were developing.

Again, don't act like India is Germany. There are probably tens of accidents in India on a daily basis involving infrastructural projects.

this is what the reaction is what I'm talking about. the village idiot of the world has its citizen starting off with " why are you are crying"- giving us examples of accidents and issues within that are 10 x fold within their country" disrespecting our citizens.. as in how dare you question them.

Tell me asians- does any country within have the diginity and *** kissing afforded as they do for europe and america?

your lives are cheap b/c you all have this slave mentality that think Westerners are better.
Had this happened in the Gulf of Mexico, you wouldn't have said anything. You think just because it's happened in the Persian Gulf, then it must have been Iran's fault. Stop embarrassing yourselves over an accident.

woopdedoo, you lost ppl, so did we. Get over it. You guys are acting like India is Germany.
for fucks sake, working in Iran is probably safer than India so cry me a river.

I confirm the bold part. I have been in Iran and have seen Iranian govt. treating Indians much better than there own people.
In Iran people are jobless but Iran regime will never hire them.

Apparently Iran regime love indians more than their own people.

Iran has always been a gold mine for indians.

this is what the reaction is what I'm talking about. the village idiot of the world has its citizen starting off with " why are you are crying"- giving us examples of accidents and issues within that are 10 x fold within their country" disrespecting our citizens.. as in how dare you question them.

Tell me asians- does any country within have the diginity and *** kissing afforded as they do for europe and america?

bro, you don't want to continue this back and forth thing cuz I have a ton of ammunition stockpiled.

Filthy India Photos, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK

Misplaced priority was the understatement of the century, diverting attention is a better word here.

Nope its ur cry on loss of lives due to an unfortunate event and finding blames that brought me that argument.

As i earlier said US cant be blamed for kalpana chawla's death on board space shuttle or Iranians for not rescuing at time.

Your arguments of non response has been already rebutted by the article i have provided.

Now please dont bring any further on that issue.

The only thing you "rebutted" is that if I was your brother in arms on the field in a war--- you would run away from the obvious and leave me to bleed to death. your argument made no sense and never will because you are focused on one thing brother-- making the lack of reaction or concern for your citizens life - not look as dispicable as it is...or making it about " my example of americans and europeans who have more dignity for their citizens " - miniscual

Wrong attitude by some Indian members . Iran tried its best , you have to understand that even Iran is not a developed country . apart from that even they lost their own people .

what i am really angry about is virtually no coverage of this by the Indian fukcin media .:angry:

you care about your citizen's lives? REALLY?
The only reason you made this thread was to start a flame war.

If you actually cared about India, you would make a thread about this.
****** India Photos, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK

I showed this to my mom and she threw up.

proves my point does it not Indians? this is how the village idiot of the world and its citizens define your country...how can they respect your citizens when this is what iranians are...

mr. jayatl nobody is getting your point here . you are being too stubborn and unreasonable

did you bother to go through the pages here or should we equate your level on non-comprehension as the status quo?

Iran: Pregnant woman to be stoned to death - Israel News, Ynetnews

while the basic point you are tryin to make is correct , there is a lot of stuff that happens in your home country Iran that would make people more than just throw up .

Iran: Pregnant woman to be stoned to death - Israel News, Ynetnews

No need to troll . you made your point now give some lemonade to your ultra-sensitive mom.

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

mr. jayatl nobody is getting your point here . you are being too stubborn and unreasonable

lmao
Her sentenced was changed to prison (not that long either). And I love the pregnant part. Even if there was to be a stoning (99.999999 percent of the time it's just a formality, the sentence is almost always down graded to execution by hanging) the sentence would bee carried out after she gave birth.

Who's trying to troll here, me or you?
I simply provided pics of India. How is that trolling?
Trolling is calling Iranians "village" idiots, when the country is 50 spots above yours in the human development index and having a much higher per capita income.

Here's the website again. Take a good look at how your citizens are living. It's pathetic how you guys are blaming Iran over an accident. REally pathetic.
****** India Photos, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom