What's new

War thunder update teaser trailer

its a level 0 account?
@Huffal your ID?
@_NOBODY_ yours?
My WT ID is same as my PDF ID
Btw if you send me a friend request i wont accept it. I only add friends i know personally

Consider checking out Galaxy's pro Work on WT Skins:
View attachment 848484

Already got that skin

My WT ID is same as my PDF ID
Btw if you send me a friend request i wont accept it. I only add friends i know personally

Already got that skin
Am I the only one here that loves Japanese turn fighters?

Easy kills for my P51
b27966140db68d0621628f2309f8a443.gif

So that's you... :lol: P51 is a beautiful bird, I just love playing with a handicap and love getting the "Skill Matters" tag. :lol:

Although those Russians...
1653678395715.png

Any recommendations for War Thunder noob?
@RescueRanger @dexter

Buy any rank5/6 P2W plane/tank and grind the shitt out of that tech tree.
My personal favorites are Germany and US.
If you can't use your wallet, go for WT events and brace yourself for suffering.
This game wastes your life/time for the insane grind, so better go for p2w to save yourself.

Username. Hum b join kartai aapko. There is a sqd with a lot Pakistani boys. There is a discord Server too, but mostly uni students with some exceptions of older guys like @dexter here. Years back we were together with Indians but that fell through in Feb 19, We recognized some of them bullying and kicking Kashmiris out of hostel in Haryana from videos on Twitter.

Yar recently uninstalled it, due to a busy schedule but will be back, for F-14 ofcourse :D
but kya time that yar itne saare Pakistani ek game sath squardon battles khelte the, miss those days, ab tou PK1 squadron totally dead hai :(

Easy kills for my P51

Bf109 likes to know your location..

Buy any rank5/6 P2W plane/tank and grind the shitt out of that tech tree.
My personal favorites are Germany and US.
If you can't use your wallet, go for WT events and brace yourself for suffering.
This game wastes your life/time for the insane grind, so better go for p2w to save yourself.

Yar recently uninstalled it, due to a busy schedule but will be back, for F-14 ofcourse :D
but kya time that yar itne saare Pakistani ek game sath squardon battles khelte the, miss those days, ab tou PK1 squadron totally dead hai :(

Bf109 likes to know your location..
Just bought the zwilling via gjn (pretty much got it for free). Turns out ive been playing top tier air rb so much, that ive forgotten how to aim the mk108 30mm. God help me

Yea good old days, abhi tu itnai sarai new guys hain jo bohut bari toopain hain, Yara they all moved to fury, and they still play SVS, din raat message aa rhai horai discord peh

Just bought the zwilling via gjn (pretty much got it for free). Turns out ive been playing top tier air rb so much, that ive forgotten how to aim the mk108 30mm. God help me
Fun. How did you like 262s?

Yea good old days, abhi tu itnai sarai new guys hain jo bohut bari toopain hain, Yara they all moved to fury, and they still play SVS, din raat message aa rhai horai discord peh

Fun. How did you like 262s?

Abe han yar, in logon ko mene dekha tha jo squadron top pe ho saare 2xspeed mein us mein ghus jate hen.
They only care about getting all those top tiers (gotta catch em all):

1653735329298.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom