What's new

War thunder update teaser trailer

Haha, It has so many guns, yet my TBD 1 does better can't wait to unlock my first jettt
Go for the F86. Even when stock it still outperforms most of the jets it encounters at its br. The only main threat are the G91

I tried this game out. Loved it for a while, but seemed like the only realistic way forward was to keep throwing money at Gaijin.

Go for the F86. Even when stock it still outperforms most of the jets it encounters at its br. The only main threat are the G91
The game turns a bit boring I guess when u unlock jets, propeller ones tight spaces and low speeds are reallt fun tbh

The game turns a bit boring I guess when u unlock jets, propeller ones tight spaces and low speeds are reallt fun tbh
Top tier air rb isnt bad. Its fun. The only thing is, it sucks when you are stock. Its much more unforgiving when everyone has competitive missiles and you dont.

Once you spade your jet and know how to play it properly it becomes way more fun

Oh this is fantastic.
Do you play?
@dexter ider aa

Meanwhile me who us still on Tier III having P400s
Stay there, Jets are menance

Migs 15s and Swifts give it a run for its money, G91 loses at high speed, bleed more and takes more time to get there

Top tier air rb isnt bad. Its fun. The only thing is, it sucks when you are stock. Its much more unforgiving when everyone has competitive missiles and you dont.

Once you spade your jet and know how to play it properly it becomes way more fun
Its a hard grind and turn you oof, even then few jets are competitive rest are food. So no its a curse

Do you play?
@dexter ider aa

Migs 15s and Swifts give it a run for its money, G91 loses at high speed, bleed more and takes more time to get there

Its a hard grind and turn you oof, even then few jets are competitive rest are food. So no its a curse
Indeed I do @Huffal knows all about my adventures in WarThunder :lol:

Do you play?
@dexter ider aa

Mig 15 can be easily out rolled by the sabre and the swift can be out turned.

Top tier air rb is fun. The grind to get there is hellish but once you are there it is fun

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom