What's new

Walk in Guiyang, capital of the poorest province in China

I'm feeling bad about India after checking some parts of the video. Is this really China's poorest state?

I'm feeling bad about India after checking some parts of the video. Is this really China's poorest state?
THAT was the "poorest" capitol of China? puts the richest city in america to utter shame!
Not really. Guizhou is 25th among 31 provinces in per capita GDP

5626.jpg

Last edited:
THAT was the "poorest" capitol of China? puts the richest city in america to utter shame!

You all heard of Nancy Pelosi.

Who was so happy to see Hong Kong burning from rioters and hooligans that Murica paid and directed to burn and destroy

1624807453066.png

1624797636356.png

Pelosi so happy that she pontificated BEAUTIFUL SIGHT TO BEHOLD on burning Hong Kong and trashed Hongkong

1624797407108.png

1624798316427.png

And what about Pelosi own city San Francisco?

1624797515647.png

1624797717441.png

Wonderful as you all see Guiyang capital of the poorest province in China, Guiyang will get even better in the years ahead.

Bad and desolate that can be seen of Pelosi district, that can only get even worse and worse in months and years to come as Murica running out of money for almost everything.

Rest assured Murica be printing USD as quickly as they can from used toilet papers

1624798113640.png

I look on Murica with schadenfreude

Last edited:
Better to call Guizhou as "one of the poorest provinces" in China.

GDP per capita 2020, Guizhou is RMB 46k. There are three other provinces with lower GDP per capita than Guizhou, they are:
- Guangxi: 44k RMB
- Heilongjiang: 43k RMB
- Gansu: 36k

For Gansu province, i.e. the actual poorest province in China, some videos for reference, which show the images of Lanzhou, the capital city of Gansu

Poorst province among provinces, but not "autonomous regions", if put them all together, Tibet and Xinjiang are still the true poorest.

The OP is the capital city of Guizhou province, let's check out the small towns in this province which even Chinese people have never heard of.
This is a ethnic small town in a ethnic minority region deep in the mountain in Guizhou province, in the video the local girl calls it the 99th tier city in China.

Xingyi is a county-level city administered by the Qianxinan ethnic Buyei and Miao Autonomous Prefecture, in the southwest of Guizhou Province, China. Wikipedia

Highways in and out of Guizhou provine in the mountains (Guizhou is a mountainous province)
Guizhou province is the only Chinese province which has no plains, the whole province sits in the endless mountains
A wrong turn you may end up in a wrong province..

Last edited:
it's the provincial capital city, and the rural area is still poor.
Better to call Guizhou as "one of the poorest provinces" in China.

GDP per capita 2020, Guizhou is RMB 46k. There are three other provinces with lower GDP per capita than Guizhou, they are:
- Guangxi: 44k RMB
- Heilongjiang: 43k RMB
- Gansu: 36k

For Gansu province, i.e. the actual poorest province in China, some videos for reference, which show the images of Lanzhou, the capital city of Gansu
I still think that the infrastructure is much better than some of the top tier Indian cities. Chinese people are good planners, unfortunately Indians atleast till now are not that good, and if you add corruption to that, there's a reason why India hasn't reached its potential yet. If it weren't for CCP, India and China might have had good relations since there's actually nothing that we should fight over.

I still think that the infrastructure is much better than some of the top tier Indian cities. Chinese people are good planners, unfortunately Indians atleast till now are not that good, and if you add corruption to that, there's a reason why India hasn't reached its potential yet. If it weren't for CCP, India and China might have had good relations since there's actually nothing that we should fight over.

no, from watching Indian media and Indians posts online, the problem is india thinks it’s a supa powa and Tibet belong to india, that’s why it doesn’t work.

Have nothing to do with ccp

Back
Top Bottom