What's new

Tall and Graceful - Father of current DG ISPR happens to be on UN terror list.

Forget about us for a moment. What has the Pak army done for this man? Wasn't AQ Khan involved in nuclear program? How was AQ Khan treated?

We don't treat our own very well. We throw them under the bus. That is our story and that is why we are failures.
I cannot disagree
the simple fact is that, the N Bomb was made by civilians, those civilians were thrown under the bus, while the Armed Force came in to claim ownership of the N Bomb

Put this man on anti Pakistan list.
Capture and attach 2 bricks with his balls.

Government must sort out anti State elements who have taken refuge under garb of politics and political parties like PTI.

The deranged populist cultists present a formidable challenge to the political stability in Pakistan.

Put this man on anti Pakistan list.
Capture and attach 2 bricks with his balls.
القائدہ سے تعلق رکھنا کوئی جرم نہین
اس بندے کو جرنیل پیدا کرنے کے جرم میں سزا دی جائے
اس بندے نے ایسی اولاد کیوں پیدا کی اس بات کی سزا ملنی چاہیے

القائدہ سے تعلق رکھنا کوئی جرم نہین
اس بندے کو جرنیل پیدا کرنے کے جرم میں سزا دی جائے
اس بندے نے ایسی اولاد کیوں پیدا کی اس بات کی سزا ملنی چاہیے

Has your 7 year old started with alcohol? Law of progression dictates that since your brother forced you into alcoholism at the age of 12, your son should start between the age of 7 and 9.

Has your 7 year old started with alcohol? Law of progression dictates that since your brother forced you into alcoholism at the age of 12, your son should start between the age of 7 and 9.
New-Project-2022-03-20T102531.642.jpg

I remember the kind of butthurt I used to get from some PTI types on the forum when I did fairly tamed criticism of the army. It's amazing to see the level of criticism that's now common on a forum like PDF.
وقت بدل گیا حالات بدل گئے جذبات بدل گئے
رجیم چینج نے بہت لوگوں کو جگایا ہے
کیا تب آئی ایس آئی نے ارشد شریف کو قتل کیا تھا؟
کیا تب فیصل نصیر نے ہزاروں مقدمے کرائے تھے
کیا تب گنجا شیطان دھمکیاں دیتا تھا
کیا تب باجونے نے ملک یچا تھا ؟
کیا تب اس طرح کی اندھیر نگری تھی
کیا تب سابب وزیر اعظم کو قتل کرنے کی کوشش کی گئی تھی ؟
کیا تب اس طرح کا فاشزم تھا ؟
کیا تب اتنی مہنائی اور تباہی تھی ؟؟

کیا تب بھی ایسا تشدد کر رہی تھی آئی ایس آئی ؟

Youthias are pakistani version of Pajeets, they are mentaly f*cked up
Yep, youthias have kept our country backwards since 1947...oh hang on a min, there was no PTI that long ago and yet our country remained a shit hole... Sane people will start asking questions as to who is truly responsible, but no, not dimwits like you. Youthias are a billion times better than chuthiyas like you

Last edited:
Make new force like japan germany did .
You mean castrated puppet forces of socially degenerate countries who are the USA's lapdogs?
Demolish DHA.
Alright, let's add making half the urban population homeless to PTI's campaign promises.
Napak Generals imposed house arrest on the man
He was selling nuke secrets to NK and Iran against state policy. I thought you don't like dangerous overreach of powerful individuals?

Yep, youthias have kept our country backwards since 1947...oh hang on a min, there was no PTI that long ago and yet our country remind a shit hole... Sane people will start asking questions as to who is truly responsible, but no, not dimwits like you. Youthias are a billion times better than chuthiyas like you
Cult-like followings of hypocritical populists are bad. Blindly worshipping Bhutto led to the dismemberment of Pakistan and the current state of Sindh.

You mean castrated puppet forces of socially degenerate countries who are the USA's lapdogs?

Alright, let's add making half the urban population homeless to PTI's campaign promises.

He was selling nuke secrets to NK and Iran against state policy. I thought you don't like dangerous overreach of powerful individuals?

Cult-like followings of hypocritical populists are bad. Blindly worshipping Bhutto led to the dismemberment of Pakistan and the current state of Sindh
Agree with you, but I don't see many people holding the right people accountable for all this mess, or the one that has been on going for decades.

Back
Top Bottom