What's new

Punjab: Dalit man MOB LYNCHED after being accused of theft by Dharmics

My personal info is on that page I know you radicals hate yindoos and think fag is a derogatory insult
I have nothing to say to you enjoy this ID
1. Even if it were true that page has personal info (which is a lie), you're a radical sitting in an ashram or RSS Shaka - no one would be able to do anything with that info.
2. I didn't say either of those things so idk why you're crying to me about it. Are you personally offended because you wanted MORE than frrandship with Pakistani men?

Even if it were true that page has personal info (which is a lie),
How do you know? Gmail is visible thier
Do you have accounts on def forum?
, you're a radical sitting in an ashram or RSS Shaka - no one would be able to do anything with that info.
Assumptions assumptions @Hiptullha
I live a life far better than you and don't even use VPN
. I didn't say either of those things so idk why you're crying to me about it.
It's you. You are @Hiptullha stop denying it ****
Even if it's not you
Isn't he still your "friend" ?
Why don't you send his Twitter or reddit and ask him to check for you
Are you personally offended because you wanted MORE than frrandship with Pakistani men?
I am offended bcs of your vile words stop tagging me and leave me alone stop calling me vile words and we can stop

Nope I'm going to keep sharing newj and tagging you.
Sod of and call your "friend" Back. Reddit Twitter I dont care
Prove you are not @Hiptullha

I didn't say either of those things so idk why you're crying to me about
You don't take responsibility for your "friends" Actions
Even though you remember what I wrote 3 yrs ago?
What kind of friend are you ?
Teach your "friend" Some manners on how to interact with others

All you did was show this Hiptullha guy spanked you after you made violent threats against him
Saying hello is a violent threat?

Last edited:
@hatehs yaar, Ijrael ka daalo na kuch

main flavor of the month to woh hi hai

genocidal jews etc ka bhi dikhao kuch

But you won't bc you're a beastly radical who decoded to make rape threats because you couldn't get fraandship.
"Prowe" it contact your friend
IMG_20231102_153405.jpgScreenshot_2023-11-02-15-30-07-880_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpgScreenshot_2023-11-02-15-43-48-695_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg

@Hiptullha reborn as @hatehs

All you did was show this Hiptullha guy spanked you after you made violent threats against him. Nice job!
Saying hello is a violent threat!? @hatehs

If that's the last message take a screenshot of the entire page. But you won't bc you're a beastly radical who decoded to make rape threats because you couldn't get fraandship.
Did now it's your turn prove it @Hiptullha @hatehs
Prove you are not @Hiptullha
Where did you meet him?
Show any proof at all that @Hiptullha is not you

Last edited:
ahh, didn't know about that one, never noticed him posting in a frenzied way like our guy here.

the 3 Hs are deffo the same dude. Easy to tell even, like a Pak version of Nilu/iamnobody

@Skimming.. what say ? :P

hmm 🧐
@Paitoo,

If I am not wrong, agar main galat nahi hoon, when you requested for your buddy @-=virus=- to be unbanned, didn't senior (or even chief moderator), waz instead say that he will permaban him? And what was that peculiar reason he gave for his contemplating permaban?

If that's the last message take a screenshot of the entire page. But you won't bc you're a beastly radical who decoded to make rape threats because you couldn't get fraandship.
Did your turn @Hiptullha
prove you are not a multi ID rat

Back
Top Bottom