What's new

PLA Navy Marine Corps News & Discussions

mmexport1555600369599.jpg
mmexport1555600375762.jpg
mmexport1555600372826.jpg

Live: Chinese Marines conduct littoral combat training in western Guangdong waters

Chinese Marine Corps Conducts Live-fire Drill to Test Combat Capabilities of Armored Detachment​

The Marine Corps of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy held a live-fire drill to test the long-range maneuver combat capabilities of an armored detachment of a brigade in the mountainous northern part of south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region recently.

I see they still haven't gotten rid of their terrible blue camo.
They also need to change the camo on all of their vehicles too. The purpose of the vehicles are for fighting on land, not on sea.

They also need to change the camo on all of their vehicles too. The purpose of the vehicles are for fighting on land, not on sea.

This is what gets me worried in case China gets into conflict with US and its lapdogs. While China has made great advances in technology and modernization, elements of its military is still terribly bureaucratic and outdated. The uniform issue has been criticized for years and still nothing has changed.

This is what gets me worried in case China gets into conflict with US and its lapdogs. While China has made great advances in technology and modernization, elements of its military is still terribly bureaucratic and outdated. The uniform issue has been criticized for years and still nothing has changed.
It was mentioned(at S.D.F) that the PLANMC has already shifted to the new Type 21 camo which doesn't have the smurf camo. They will use green/brown depending on the environment and it just takes time to fully phase out the old camos. Heck, in some photos, you can see soldiers wearing new vests and helmets with the new camo over the old digi camo.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom