What's new

Mariam Nawaz most expensive wedding gift to her son

Hamare London to Kia, Pakistan Ki sarko pe b Mercedes G63 ni ghomti.

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE can you help me understand this tosha-khana case ? Samjaao mjhy IK Ka juram, so that me b apki trha usko gaalian nikaal saku. What does rules says ? How much was IK supposed to pay for it ? Did IK really paid for it ? If he pay for the gift as per rules, then the item is his property or still state property ? Can someone sell his property to anyone at any demand rate or is that a crime ? Help me find answers to these questions please

Nawaz Open Sky Policy destroyed PIA. Now all international routes are given to Gulf and Turkish airlines and

.... Pakistani passengers have a choice of airlines to fly with, offering competitive rates.

.... Pakistani passengers have a choice of airlines to fly with, offering competitive rates.
I think sir you don t pay attention .. listen the program again .. ..its common sense ..if no plane in the airline how can they have the choice to fly ...

god puts these ppl as test for the rest but in the end god has a plan for these tyrants.
"test", what a convenient excuse. They get to live a full life lavishly, while others suffer. Say what you will, but the only life we are certain of is this life and if in this life god lets them escape justice to test the rest of us... then what can I say about a god like that.

They belong to the most uneducated class of Pakistan....thanks to zia ul haq.

These haraamkhors deliberately kept the public poor, lack of clean drinking water has led to stunted growth syndrome hence why you see pets of PDM supporting the ultra corrupt.

I think sir you don t pay attention .. listen the program again .. ..its common sense ..if no plane in the airline how can they have the choice to fly ...

Why coddle state monopolies when an open policy serves Pakistani customers better?

Why coddle state monopolies when an open policy serves Pakistani customers better?
Why not improve one of the best airlines in 60,70 and 80 and produce employment for Pakistanis?

Why not improve one of the best airlines in 60,70 and 80 and produce employment for Pakistanis?

Yes, but only if their past history and glory does not insulate them from the consequences of their inefficiencies in the present in a global market.

Yes, but only if their past history and glory does not insulate them from the consequences of their inefficiencies in the present in a global market.
If you collect Pakistani flying data , its shame that we losing billions of dollar revenue every year.

If you collect Pakistani flying data , its shame that we losing billions of dollar revenue every year.

Agreed, but it is only to be expected as a result of decades of state protectionism.

The late Mian Shareef bought these properties as he was all in all till his death. Hussain Nawaz became the owner as per the inheritance.

Nobody is, every politician is vulnerable and many fell, victim.It's always good to be moderate and flexible in politics and disagree on issues. But IK seems like making it personal with everyone. It only needs a simple SORRY to cool everyone down.
Mian Sharif wali story , Hussain Nawaz reject kar chuka ..
Mariam said ..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom