What's new

Mariam Nawaz most expensive wedding gift to her son

LOL. Questioning my intent only exposes the misguidedness that has landed Pakistan in all those troubles that you mention. And questioning the intent of those who provide the correct prescriptions to fix them only further exposes those that benefit from the status quo, such as those who are benefiting from the state protected gravy train called PIA, or even Pakistan Steel.

I think we are done here. :D
I asked a different question. Why are you avoiding the question if your intents are correct?

My question again ... How can you justify your post where you are preferring destruction of local industry over giving rights to foreign competition rather than local competition?

Give specific response rather than beating the bush ...

How can you justify your post where you are preferring destruction of local industry over giving rights to foreign competition rather than local competition?

It is not me who is beating about the bush. Please consider this:

How can you justify your post where you are preferring maintaining state supported monopolies losing billions and billions with no end over opening up corrupt and inefficient enterprises to free and fair competition in a global economy and market?

It is not me who is beating about the bush. Please consider this:

How can you justify your post where you are preferring maintaining state supported monopolies losing billions and billions with no end over opening up corrupt and inefficient enterprises to free and fair competition in a global economy and market?
So u dont have any justification ... I knew that ...

Regarding ur query i have already provided justification in previous posts ... Go through them ...

So u dont have any justification ... I knew that ...

Regarding ur query i have already provided justification in previous posts ... Go through them ...

Your "justifications" are invalid and wrong. Pakistan simply does not have the money to let inefficient enterprises go on losing billions and billions just to keep corrupt employees drawing salaries and benefits while producing nothing of value. Anybody arguing for that is part of the problem. Letting such enterprises die is the correct solution.

Your "justifications" are invalid and wrong. Pakistan simply does not have the money to let inefficient enterprises go on losing billions and billions just to keep corrupt employees drawing salaries and benefits while producing nothing of value. Anybody arguing for that is part of the problem. Letting such enterprises die is the correct solution.
Lolz ... So making less money is a problem for u but the solution supported by you resulted in making no money ...

Pakistan steel gor closed ... Pia is about to close ... So u r saying that no earning is better than less earning ?

While if the problem is inefficient employees than solution is privatization and not allowing external parties to have share of your bread. How does it help the nation ?

Last edited:
So making less money is a problem for u but the solution supported by you resulted in making no money ...

Incorrect. The solution supported by me results in no LOSSES for the government, and a bigger private sector that is more efficient.

Pakistan steel gor closed ... Pia is about to close ...

Good.

So u r saying that no earning is better than less earning ?

Incorrect. No LOSSES is better than endless LOSSES for the government.

not allowing external parties to have share of your bread.

In a global economy, doing the above will only mean that your own companies will be excluded from their markets. Please read up on WTO and GSP+ programs as examples.

Incorrect. The solution supported by me results in no LOSSES for the government, and a bigger private sector that is more efficient.

Good.

Incorrect. No LOSSES is better than endless LOSSES for the government.

In a global economy, doing the above will only mean that your own companies will be excluded from their markets. Please read up on WTO and GSP+ programs as examples.
As suspected you know nothing ... Closure of pia and steel mill resulted in termination of economic industry and closure of 100s of steel based company and hence pressure on current account ... Wanna be economist lolz

Closure of pia and steel mill resulted in termination of economic industry and closure of 100s of steel based company and hence pressure on current account

There can not be any longer direct losses by the billions that hit the governments accounts that were/are being generated by these inefficient dinosaurs. Killing them off thus is the correct decision. All of them. The government simply cannot afford to keep them alive any longer. Let open market rules apply without mercy.

Last edited:
There can not be any longer direct losses by the billions that hit the governments accounts that were/are being generated by these inefficient dinosaurs. Killing them off thus is the correct decision. All of them. The government simply cannot afford to keep them alive any longer. Let open market rules apply without mercy.
Surprisingly no advance economy follows open market rule to there disadvantage be it china usa india and europe ...

Usa is willing to have open market economy for fmcg products as they no longer interested in manufacture low margin products same is consumer electronics but when its comes to advance technology they have extreme laws to protect their market control ...

Why USA put export control over chip manufacturing and why putting tariffs on chinese products only ?

Why there r extremly stringent controls of technology products where usa want to keep control and dont want competition to establish anywhere in the world ?

My friend china and india able to grew by protecting local industry upto a level where they could have competed ... You are comparing two unrelated things ... If we have ineffeciency in local companies then solution is privatization ... Opening up international competition for already troubled company means destrying local industry ...

As you are a non economist and non finance person let me explain u in lay man terms ... Consider Pakistan as a home where one of your family member in his restaurant business has more expenses then income so u decided to close that business ... But as u closed the business u come to know that this restaurant was in losses as it was paying for food of the all family members, it was also taking care of servants as restaurant workers were also doing home task ... The house rent was also being recorded in books of that restaurant ... Now after closure of restaurant all those expenses has to be bear by other businesses and they total net icnome of the the family decreases ... Similar is the case with closing of these local indsutries ... Yes steel mill was making losses but on the other hand on the overall scheme of affairs it was converting iron ore into steel and hence reducing our import bill and giving jobs to thousand and businesses to hundreds of other companies ... Now all these income are outside Pakistan and overall net income of Pakistan has decreased ... So the solution was not open up steel sector for international players but to privatize and increase competition within the country via private sector and keep on rpote ting the industry till it become compareable with international players ...

This is what india and china did and usa did in past and stull doing for the industries they want dominance ...

This was my last message on the subject as i tried to explain you the actual dynamics how the economics work in simplest of the form however if u keep on beleiving the narratives of external economist and tv anchors who are more interested in selling their products in Pakistan rather than development of Pakistan then its your own choice but i am not going to reply u any further ...

This was my last message on the subject as i tried to explain you the actual dynamics how the economics work in simplest of the form however if u keep on beleiving the narratives of external economist and tv anchors who are more interested in selling their products in Pakistan rather than development of Pakistan then its your own choice but i am not going to reply u any further ...

Your message was just a lot of expected whataboutery. In any case, Pakistan seems to be following what I have been saying above, and not what you have been advocating, simply because it just does not have the money to keep funding corrupt and inefficient state supported monopolies.

That is enough for me. Goodbye. :D

Last edited:
1669237817597.png

Just execute these bastards and give everyone a break

Start from Sharifs to Bajwais to Bhuttos to Zardaris and jail their accomplices

Back
Top Bottom