What's new

Junaid Safdar divorces his wife (Saif ur rehmans daughter)

It doesn't hurt lmao, makes me laugh seeing you cry over your abu Hiptullha because he didn't want to dm you on Defensehub.
You are @Hiptullha
Do you think you can fool me with this cheap attempt at trying to save your sorry ***
do you pakistanis discuss who talks to who for 2 posts?

Zahil pazeet, look at who started talking in religious terms. This pazeet hypocrite only starts crying about the rules when it's a mleccha who doesn't do pooja to bandars doing something he doesn't like
Where is the reiligious discussion did I start it pakistani?
As I said stop tagging me I don't talk to multi ID inbreds

Hahah cope, Hiptullha shared them with me and we laughed over your obsession with your abu.
Yeah right 😀

Hahah cope, Hiptullha shared them with me and we laughed over your obsession with your abu.
Show me the screenshots of
2 msgs from 2 yrs ago

Do you think you can fool me with this cheap attempt at trying to save your sorry ***
I'm not saving myself, you deranged Chindoo freak, no one caress about your accusations. You've been crying to mods for months, no one cares. You'll have better luck pushing that nonsense about Taj Mahal actually being an ancient Chindoo temple for Kali Mata (the dome is one of her fat t...)

He "shared" Them with you huh show me what he "shared"
Show me how someone "shares" Two posts and remembers them for over 2 yrs without knowing who the person is
I don't think someone has this high pf a memory

Where is the reiligious discussion did I start it pakistani?
Some lying Tanatani fraud started it. Didn't see you cry and moan and do RR to the mods about that.

@Bevvy Rosh Where'd you go, non-practicing Lingam poojari?? You'll lie about your own devotion to demolishing a plate of gobar, but surely you won't lie that you started shrieking about Ijlam first, right?

GO back to your madarsa
Cope, go back to your Ashram so Yogi-ji can finish stuffing your behind with a lingam like he did to your sister:
👇👇👇
New Project.png

JHOOT!! TANATANI JHOOTEY!!! Bra-men lied to you about your inferiority for thousands of years and now you have the audacity to think you can try to trick us too!

Relax radical, it's my first ID. You can stop crying and moaning to the modj.
My family were Brhman before conversion, Sharma

But why should I even bother explaining to you. Teaching you about the complexities of Indian society is like putting makeup on a pig.

But why should I even bother explaining to you. Teaching you about the complexities of Indian society is like putting makeup on a pig.
Some lying Tanatani fraud started it. Didn't see you cry and moan and do RR to the mods about that.

@Bevvy Rosh Where'd you go, non-practicing Lingam poojari?? You'll lie about your own devotion to demolishing a plate of gobar, but surely you won't lie that you started shrieking about Ijlam first, right?

Cope, go back to your Ashram so Yogi-ji can finish stuffing your behind with a lingam like he did to your sister:
👇👇👇
View attachment 962245
He "shared" Them with you huh show me what he "shared"
Show me how someone "shares" Two posts and remembers them for over 2 yrs without knowing who the person is or having any interaction with them
I don't think someone has that high of a memory
You are lying 🤥

They were not Bramen or Brawomen and there is no complexity to Chindoo society (average Chindoo outright calls Christian converts fleeing Tanatani Kuchra ricebags and traitors - they have been deluded into thinking slavery to Bramen is loyalty)
👇👇👇

You are lying 🤥
Proof?

Why don't you show what he "shared" You have such a good memory yes
You have a large repository of these
Anti-hindu and India articles
Show me what he shared
Prove you are not @Hiptullha
How you remembered a msg from 2 years ago?
Come on do it make me a liar

Same way you remembered getting slapped by Hiptullha, Hphobe and who else for years after they've been gone. In 5 years no doubt you'll still be crying about how an old guy like Joe Shearer showed you your aukat for being an annoying reservationchaap.
I talked with them
I never talked with you
You remember everything "shared" With you?
still remember how you recognized me from my first msg to you
Now why don't you be a gentleman and show me what he "shared"

shared them with me
Why don't you "prowe" What he "shared" With you?

I talked with them
I never talked with you
You remember everything "shared" With you?
still remember how you recognized me from my first msg to you
Now why don't you be a gentleman and show me what he "shared"

Why don't you "prowe" What he "shared" With you?
I deleted the screenshots. Now whatever argument you were building up has no legs. Go cry somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom