What's new

Junaid Safdar divorces his wife (Saif ur rehmans daughter)

Mai CHristian hu be...

Rosh are Christians, but the uneducated like you will not understand.

When did you convert from hindusim to Christianity?

Attachments

• IMG_9739.jpeg
    IMG_9739.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 28
Of course he's a lying Tanatani. Every single time. Frauds and liars who've been lied to their entire life by naked men with red paint on their heads, so they think they can go do it to us.

@Kingdom come
What?
I am surprised that you can get away with so much bad language
@Hiptullha
This multi ID thinks tagging me is some sort of victory over me 🤣

Last edited:
Jal rahe ho, Icecream? You want us to be civil to radical Tanatani filth who fantasije about enslaving 16,000 gopi prostitutes?
Why should I @Hiptullha
Do the mods know this is your fourth ID?
This is not my forum
So I can't help but be civil

Jal rahe ho, Icecream? You want us to be civil to radical Tanatani filth who fantasije about enslaving 16,000 gopi prostitutes
Why don't you say how imran khan Disowning his daughter is a sign of being a true Muslim?

I am not a rpractising Hindu, because all people in this forum presume Indians are Hindus.

My forafthers were Hindus, I am Anglican protestant
JHOOT!! TANATANI JHOOTEY!!! Bra-men lied to you about your inferiority for thousands of years and now you have the audacity to think you can try to trick us too!

Do the mods know this is your fourth ID?
Relax radical, it's my first ID. You can stop crying and moaning to the modj.

What do Tanatanis know about being a true Mujlim and how to treat your family?? This is what rapist Bra-ma did to his daughter, DESPITE HER TURNING INTO A DEER (WTF!):
👇👇👇
View attachment 962237
Religious discussion is not allowed on PDF
Or would have seen hell
By the way why aren't you saying of you support your messiah IK or not?

It doesn't hurt lmao, makes me laugh seeing you cry over your abu Hiptullha because he didn't want to dm you on Defensehub
It was you dm fk I understand it now
Or do you idiots talk about 2 msg ?

This beast can only think in sexual terms. Result of decades of revering rapist bhagwans and kama sutra.
Don't you make constant comments on rapists

Back
Top Bottom