What's new

jews-hereditary-degenerate

British Pakistanis are 13 times more likely to have children with genetic disorders than the general population - they account for just over 3% of all births but have just under a third of all British children with such illnesses.

Source:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm

As mentioned in an earlier thread that statistic is complete crap, cousin marriages are perfectly alright an overwhelming majority of the time

See, I can type in bold and underline too.

So BBC is lying right ?

On this statistic, yeah. It doesn't take a genius to realise how impossible that figure is.

Anyway, Jews have genetic issues, yes, but most of them are (as far as I know) perfectly healthy. This is a small minority as far as I know, it's only large when compared to non Jewish communities (like with cousin marriages, the defect rate is roughly 6% which is low overall but much higher than the 3% for non cousin couples).

6d24a60d3305b1e84fa1dbcdc1447a37.png

A reference from 1911? You gotta be kidding me!

Last edited:
I guess hate against the jews is on the rise and guess who's fault it is. Soon you will hear cry of anti semitism

From a scientific standpoint, it is obsolete. 100%.

you could say that and i didn't noticed that date.

I think you're well aware of the motivations behind this thread.

well kind of since most of ashkenazi members were busy posting negative crap about Muslims yesterday. so hey why not post something about them. The other reason was similar disease within Pakistani and other Muslim community.

I think you're well aware of the motivations behind this thread.

Yes, I am, but one must stand for what is right, not what is popular here.

One should keep in mind that just one of the many universities made and run by such "degenerates" have won more Nobel Prizes than all the "noble" Muslim countries put together.

when ashkenazis were posting Yesterday, that was obviously rong, where were you then?

Didn't I just tell you that I thought that was wrong??

Like many members, I don't scan every single thread in every single section because of time constraints.

I only found this one because I semi-routinely go through the new posts section. This happened to be on it.

And that's my answer. Not good enough for you? Don't know what else to tell you.

Didn't I just tell you that I thought that was wrong??

Like many members, I don't scan every single thread in every single section because of time constraints.

I only found this one because I semi-routinely go through the new posts section. This happened to be on it.

And that's my answer. Not good enough for you? Don't know what else to tell you.

I have waited patiently for mods but they never do nothing when Indians and their friend ashkenazis start to troll. However if pak member starts to troll them then they cry and then mod deletes post and gives out strikes.

I have waited patiently for mods but they never do nothing when Indians and their friend ashkenazis start to troll. However if pak member starts to troll them then they cry and then mod deletes post and gives out strikes.

I empathize with your frustration.

And while I obviously can't speak for any moderators, All I can suggest is that besides reporting, you also tag mods to threads/posts you find objectionable.

Or you could try voicing your complaint to management in the GHQ section.

@Azadkashmir check your conversation inbox when you get a free moment.

Back
Top Bottom