jews-hereditary-degenerate

Azadkashmir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

‘Jews are Hereditary Degenerate’
September 11, 2016 Aria Whitebeam 15 Comments
‘Jews are heriditary degenerate’ according to Richard Kraft-Ebing, who alongside many others came to the conclusion that the jewish race is inbred and because of this – delusional, insane and perverse. They suffer Neurasthenia, which ‘effects the jews with exceptional severity’. Jewish criminologist Cesare Lambroso claimed that 1 in 391 jews was a lunatic, which back in those days was four times higher than any other religion. These observations penned over a hundred years ago linked jews, inbreeding, disease and degeneracy.

This inbreeding is a phenomenon similar to that observed in certain highly aristocratic and wealthy families, whose members, whether from motives of honor or money constantly intermarry, and thus have many insane relatives” (Krafft-Ebbing).

Jews have been suffering type 1 and 2 diabetes for a not longer than Aryan man; diabetes was once called a judenkrankheit (a jewish disease). Because of a work project, I have been looking into type 2 diabetes and for those who did not know, as I did not, stress and diabetes go hand in hand. Under stress your body releases chemicals and glucose to get ready for fight or flight, but if the stress becomes chronic, we do not use up the glucose and the body has to store it, instead of using the fight or flight measures of protection. This results in high blood sugar, causing diabetes. This is something that was only seen en masse in jews a hundred years ago, but not in Europeans. Several scholars associated diabetes with jews and inbreeding.

6d24a60d3305b1e84fa1dbcdc1447a37.png
The list to the right shows other nervous diseases that are more prevalent within the jew. I mention this because the incidence of mental health problems and diabetes are so well correlated, and both a big jewish problem for such a long time now, but a relatively recent problem for the European. Krafft-Ebing highlighted that the jews were not only suffering insanity from their religious delusions and inbred genetics, but were sexually perverse at a percentage very disproportionate with the Europeans they lived amongst. Although I may add I am suspicious that some jews themselves have clearly stated how mentally and physically ill they were in comparison to the Aryan, I assume they were (and still are) just getting in there to alter the reasoning for this phenomenon, like the jews are in foreign environments, often in overcrowded cities and of course there is their constant need to move as they have never been given an opportunity to settle, anti-semitism etc.

Other reasons for the fact that jews are more at risk of nervous diseases are: their religion requires more leisure time and they eat very rich foods. So in other words, they are unhealthy and lazy. We have an overwhelming amount of evidence that shows diabetes and overall ill health are linked to not exercising and eating food that is fatty, without any nutritional value. Environmental factors today, such as over eating and lack of exercise, are valid reasons for poor physical and mental well-being. But this correlation matches the environment of today, not 1880-1940.

However, whether it was a jewish academic or not recording these findings, the lists of illnesses that are higher within the jewish community is sometimes doubled statistically, so putting aside for a moment the causes for the correlations, the findings are there, and across the board shows that jews have poor mental and physical health at noticeably higher rates.

So the explanation from jews is mostly an environmental one. However, a few scholars claimed that the higher rates of mental and physical illness was in fact an internal one because of intermarriage. Although people debate what they meant by ‘inbreeding’, some scholars argue that inbreeding meant intermarry within one’s own tribe, not within one’s own immediate family or one’s close blood line. The word consanguineous alone can simply mean ancestry or ethnic descent, but in this context of marriage it means ‘blood’, so it is pretty clear that many scholars meant close family:

3ec58fab175bd2ded4a45254fa797830.png

Some jewish scholars have defended the inbreeding and said it has aided the extraordinary IQ attributed to jews and that we should observe and learn from such cultural understandings. When presenting the evidence that jews are inbred and diseased, this is not flippancy or anti-semitism. Many academics of that time were disclosing how ‘hysteria’ and ‘intermarrying’ was commonplace amongst jews.

c9baa2b81465aba175fec8afa8505092.png
Not only is the jewish man’s mind attacked, but their body is discussed as often being misshaped and their feet flat footed, to the point were they could not uptake any physical activity, or be of any military value to the nation. Again the reasons given were that they were city dwellers, and it is debated whether or not with appropriate exercise their body would adapt to becoming one that can manage physical activity. Tay Sachs is a disease that jewish people often suffer, which is defined as “an inherited metabolic disorder in which certain lipids accumulate in the brain, causing spasticity and death in childhood”.

We are now told today that these views are outdated and inaccurate, but it was not just Kraepelin and Ebing supporting these views; many scholars from philosophy, medicine, psychiatry as well as religious figures gave their opinions, as well as jewish men themselves verifying the numbers of the ill and insane. Today we still have higher numbers of disease within the jew (and all immigrants for that matter), although the European men are fast catching pace living in the jews’ world, not only with their insanity and mental and physical illness, but with their highlighted lust for sexual perversions.

The accurate stereotype of the jew had been documented as ignorant, dirty and deviant, but then along came Freud to save them all by simply stating we were all like that. How silly of us! Phew, jew, that was a close one, we nearly thought you were all mentally and physically broken and soulless, possibly because you were all inbred. It seems, though, we were wrong and it is a good thing we are learning from the cultural enrichment that you so wonderfully offer us.

On mass degeneracy:

Emil Kraeplin suggested that hereditary degeneration among jews was most likely caused by their preference for consanguineous marriage. A syllogism is operating here: The insane are degenerates; the jews are insane; therefore the jews are degenerate.”

Scholars today may fight over the meaning of inbred, whether they meant tribe, second cousin or first, but the meaning of degenerate back then was conclusive; criminally sexually perverse with no morality. How odd to have that one word describe the jew, and its ending ‘generate’ describes me and you:

Generate; to bring into existence; cause to be; produce / to create by a vital or natural process / to create and distribute vitally and profusely.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/jews-hereditary-degenerate/

I was once stranded in Turkey and There were these Tribe of Jews and Yea All of the kids had either tubes in the throat or nose, among other ailments.

British Pakistanis are 13 times more likely to have children with genetic disorders than the general population - they account for just over 3% of all births but have just under a third of all British children with such illnesses.

Source:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm

get off you not serious, you did this in the last thread about cousin marriage.
why are you posting bbc anything to do with British i take with pinch of salt they known for bias.

get off you not serious, you did this in the last thread about cousin marriage.
why are you posting bbc anything to do with British i take with pinch of salt they known for bias.

So BBC is lying :D.

f#ck sake. Maybe I should have taken their pictures and posted them

What I am saying is no wonder those jews(who practice inbreeding) are in that state.

So BBC is lying :D.

What I am saying is no wonder those jews(who practice inbreeding) are in that state.

Severe difficulty in breath thus needing tubes, Difficulty in speech. I spent over 24hrs with these guys. It is not pleasant to see. The inbreeding is not as bad as portrayed in the BBC article yet!

Tracheostomy ?

No idea what that is.

Severe difficulty in breath thus needing tubes, Difficulty in speech. I spent over 24hrs with these guys. It is not pleasant to see. The inbreeding is not as bad as portrayed in the BBC article yet!

So BBC is lying right ?

Back
Top Bottom