What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

7700-7900 kg for JAS-39 that weight is around 9100kg

Right and the T/W ratio of Volvo for Grippen is 5:1 which gives it barely 1.2 Mach for 2x missiles.

To reach 1.8 mach and 50K feet/min climb, Kowsar-II weighing 8 tons (your calculations) will need a Turbofan with atleast 18,000-20,000 lbf dry thrust and a T/W ratio of 6.5-7:1.

Here is my question, is OWJ capable of churning out such a monster engine because if they can, then it means they are already beating Russian AL-31F.

Supercruise is a benefit but which modern fighter in the entire world leaves out afterburner just because they can supercruise? Rafale has the highest speed of 1.5 Mach without afterburner yet designers are not sacrificing the afterburner.

I think Peed must be in severe depression when he read the most ridiculous things here than the product forum. With the addition of new arrival as stupid as the ancients, this section and the others are made sad to see. I have never seen so many ridiculous analyzes in 10 years. It is high time that Iriaf really shows us some surprises

Hey Drmeson, I have been interested in the Iranian army for over 10 years and I know very much about the subject. Before you arrive on the forum, I already defended the Jet Kowsar. I have hundreds of photos, I look a lot and continue. Like the others you slip, I always maintain my predictions and I have not said everything here. Peed did not say everything here, he kept certain things for him.

I do not always agree with Amir Patriot but he should come more often because he better than certain people here. He must see that it skies solid here. I am sure that many people who read this forum without ever intervening must see the forfeiture of the analyzes made here by most of you

This forum was better a few years ago

I think Peed must be in severe depression when he read the most ridiculous things here than the product forum. With the addition of new arrival as stupid as the ancients, this section and the others are made sad to see. I have never seen so many ridiculous analyzes in 10 years. It is high time that Iriaf really shows us some surprises

Hey Drmeson, I have been interested in the Iranian army for over 10 years and I know very much about the subject. Before you arrive on the forum, I already defended the Jet Kowsar. I have hundreds of photos, I look a lot and continue. Like the others you slip, I always maintain my predictions and I have not said everything here. Peed did not say everything here, he kept certain things for him.

I do not always agree with Amir Patriot but he should come more often because he better than certain people here. He must see that it skies solid here. I am sure that many people who read this forum without ever intervening must see the forfeiture of the analyzes made here by most of you

Suck my "F-4SM", you funny troll :sarcastic:

With the addition of new arrival as stupid as the ancients, this

I am one of the ancients, thats why, I used to be called "The Iranian" back in IMF days! I used to argue with Shirazi all the time! Wonder what happened to him! I never thought to join this forum until after IMF closed down, because us IMF guys always looked down on here as some liberal pro-west s-hole!

Been saying this for a long time.

If he isn’t a troll he is a delusional fanboy that puts even the worst Pakistani fanboy to shame.

Our section is infested with no-knowledge trolls and online tough teens. Repeat of IDF and IMF :disagree:

F-7 was garbage anyway. SU-22’s sort of hurt from a bombing role standpoint and CM launcher.

Earlier we get rid of these prop "fighters" like F-7N, Mirage-F1E/EQ, F-5E/F the better.

Last edited:
Our section is infested with no-knowledge trolls and online tough teens. Repeat of IDF and IMF :disagree:

IMF wasnt that bad, and there were plenty of arguing and toxicity here as well. The good thing about having this place and IMF together was everyone could stay in their own circle. Sadly IMF got trolled and attacked by bots because of its largly pro-IRI membership. I hope Izirbat is doing okay.

Suck my "F-4SM", you funny troll :sarcastic:

Drmeson still powder in the nose lol

The f-4 SM is a reality, a real reality, the truth. Not observant enough, not intelligent enough to understand him. Time is on my side. You still don't know why, they redid the cell of the f-4. Continue your big delirium on the Su-35, you are amazing to read.

I am waiting for a series of announcements to ridicule you and I know that there are people who are attentive to my predictions. By the way, Iran is working on a new drone that mixes cruise missile and drone. Unique in the world in its kind. And what about the red drone .... To be continued

F4 Sm the reality of the real

Drmeson still powder in the nose lol

The f-4 SM is a reality, a real reality, the truth. Not observant enough, not intelligent enough to understand him. Time is on my side. You still don't know why, they redid the cell of the f-4. Continue your big delirium on the Su-35, you are amazing to read.

I am waiting for a series of announcements to ridicule you and I know that there are people who are attentive to my predictions. By the way, Iran is working on a new drone that mixes cruise missile and drone. Unique in the world in its kind. And what about the red drone .... To be continued

F4 Sm the reality of the real
What’s with the F4 Sm you mentioned many times?
What’s so special about it?

Cruise missiles and drones at the same time?
I think you mean cruise missile that can change its target and mission and route during flight and that’s not a new thing in the world.

And about the red drone,yes we saw it in an exhibition recently but nobody knows if it has any unique features

Cruise missiles and drones at the same time?
I think you mean cruise missile that can change its target and mission during flight and that’s not a new thing in the world.
Basically referring to Karrar which is a cruise missile acting as a drone, which we already have.

As for building a new version of Karrar that wouldn't really be a shock to anyone. We've already seen the concept of Sejil and Mobin drones/CMs

Nostradamus—make a prediction vague enough. Then what it comes true say that’s what you were claiming all along.

Tarot card readers, mediums, and psychics use the same strategy.

No one here has secret info let’s be real.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom