What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

Are you expecting high performance from Arab made stuff !?

We can't export rockets & missiles to Gaza , only blue prints ...

Just examine Hezbollah another time , you will come & shouting "IRONY DUMB" !!!
Most rockets were Iranian made supplied from tunnels.

No , 90 % of them were homemade inaccurate sugar rocket made by pip line ! just less than 10 Iranian made Fajr rockets were fired.

they were not even made in Iran according to officials Iran only told them how to made them so quality wise they are like rockets we made at the time of war with Iraq when we started to produce rockets .

No , 90 % of them were homemade inaccurate sugar rocket made by pip line ! just less than 10 Iranian made Fajr rockets were fired.
Most of the rockets were Iranian copy of Chinese WS-1.

Homemade rockets can only reach Sderot, not other towns.

hey, 5% is wastern scientists opinion, just take it and be happy.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...-iron-dome-grossly-over-hyped-scientists.html

If I want to refer to last incident, actually it would be 0%.
Eilat airport reopened after two rockets hit city; no casualties reported - Haaretz Daily Newspaper
0 of 2 = 0% :)

I still will take Rafael and IDF 87% success rate because they know **** unlike "scientist" who based their analysts on amateur videos and their gut feeling :omghaha:

you should know most rockets of hamas are home made and are not strong. most of them are like katyusha that just can hurt people and hard can destroy a wall.

Yeah, ill bet it cant hurt you if it hit you in the head, cause your skull is so fuсking thick.

Yeah, ill bet it cant hurt you if it hit you in the head, cause your skull is so fuсking thick.

with all due respect i had for you, i reported your post. Instead of talking like that, you could talk rationally

my mean of hurting people is those rockets only can hurt people who are in public area, in streets and not people who are in buildings.
even if you stay in your car, the rocket explosion cant hurt you unless it hit you directly. same as building. katyusha and it's family are useful against spot of infantries.

The production line of the new system, Herz (Protector) 9, will be inaugurated in a special ceremony attended by the country's Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi tomorrow.

Last Tuesday, the Iranian defense ministry announced that Iran plans to unveil five new defensive achievements in coming days.

Also, a senior Iranian military commander announced last month that the country would unveil a home-made long-range air-defense missile system similar to the Russian S-300 in the near future.

"This system, dubbed as Bavar (belief) 373, is being developed in the country and will be officially unveiled soon," Lieutenant Commander of the Iranian Army's Self-Sufficiency Jihad Rear Admiral Farhad Amiri said.

He noted that Bavar-373 missile defense system has reached the production stage and its subsystems have been already tested.

Earlier this year, senior military officials announced that Iran was testing the subsystems of Bavar 373 missile defense system.

Commander of Khatam ol-Anbia Air Defense Base Brigadier General Farzad Esmayeeli said then that "laboratory tests are underway on subsystems of the long-range Bavar 373 air-defense system".

The Iranian Armed Forces have recently test-fired different types of newly-developed missiles and torpedoes and tested a large number of its home-made weapons, tools and equipments, including submarines, military ships, artillery, choppers, aircraft, UAVs and air defense and electronic systems, during massive military drills.

Defense analysts and military observers say that Iran's wargames and its advancements in weapons production have proved as a deterrent factor, specially at a time of heightened threats by the US.

Fars News Agency :: Iran to Start Mass-Production of New Air Defense System Tomorrow

akh joon

ye makete moghavaiye jadid!

vaghte khodetoono ba in charandiat talaf nakonin baba. Age jang she ba in charandiat 10 deyeghaham vaght vase khodetoon nemikharin.

Great news ... Bad news for Russians !!!

lmfao

yeah I'm sure they're so scared of losing business to the shia taliban

And I just heard Lockheed Martin declared bankruptcy after the unveiling of this majestic beauty

drone_2559082b.jpg

Non? as in, you have little to non brain cells?

maybe you should research, tho i question your mental abilities.

Yes Persian kitten, USA will fly its planes over Russian territory... You should stick to what you do best, eat catnip and play with string ball.

When somebody starts insulting , that means he don't have any thing to say ...

So Iranian brothers , just report him .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom