What's new

Iran and Russia to co-op in shipbuilding, aviation & automobile

Iran and Russia to co-op in shipbuilding, aviation & automobile

1661253072362.png

Fatemi Amin made the remarks while speaking to reporters upon his arrival in Moscow.

He travelled to Russia with the aim of participating in the Russian automobile exhibition and signing economic MoUs.

He said that the relations between Iran and Russia have been growing, and this growth is more evident in the last year and has entered a new phase.

Referring to the start of exporting gas turbines and technological products to Russia, he announced the possibility of signing economic memoranda in Russia.

Several issues will be pursued during this trip, the most important of which is the start of joint cooperation in the field of shipbuilding, aviation, and automotive industries, he added.

He also pointed to the presence of 50 Iranian companies in MIMS Automobility Moscow, saying that the grounds have been paved for starting joint cooperation between Iranian and Russian companies that are active in this field.

He stated that two Iranian cars "Tara" and "Shahin" will be showcased in MIMS Automobility Moscow.

A deal for exporting "Ataman آتامان" tractor trucks has been signed too.

From western countries? Enemies don't normally engage in weapons deals, so western countries did nothing that could have benefited the Islamic Republic's defence industries. Russia and China however did.
we getb their drones ,we reverse engineered them , we studied their radars , we incorporated them to our system. and built on them and improved them .
i have gone in detail on it and don't like to start it over here
Dehlavieh isn't. And none of those western weapons were supplied to Iran by western regimes after the Islamic Revolution, as opposed to weaponry Iran obtained directly from Russia and China. The former are enemies, the latter strategic partners.
nobody talked about supplying. we were talking about the origin of the weapon. and by what i see , we give dehlavieh more to our proxies than our forces
And the Qadir submarine, one of the Iranian naval industries' most successful projects, is neither based on materiel inherited from the western-subservient monarchy nor is it an entirely indigenous design. Its roots are linked to yet another eastern strategic-level partner opposing US imperialism, namely the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
did i said its western , i believe i said its north korean not russian
Doesn't change anything to the fact that the study of weaponry purchased from Russia and China increased the technological proficiency of Iran's defence industries.
which weapon of our airforce thast we produce is based on Russian, even our iron bombs based on american design

A deal for exporting "Ataman آتامان" tractor trucks has been signed too.

now only if somebody didn't issue allowance for some people to import foreign tractor and heavy cars to Iran with subsidiarity so these companies could sell more inside iran and we wont loose so much money on things we ourselves produce to foreign companies that later provide no after sale service to our farmers and transport system

Last edited:
Iran will benefit from lack of US attention, resulting from UKR war.

Israel must be mad that anti Iran measures have been loosened.

When it comes to these questions, sheikh Imran Hossein explained it well (videos of numerous conferences he gave can be found online). Basically, what the Holy Qur'an forbids Muslims to do, is to collaborate with a hostile alliance between Jews and Christians. Not with Christians per se.

Now, there's no alliance between Russia and Isra"el" specifically directed against Iran or another Muslim nation. If anything, we've seen Russia intervene militarily to help neutralize a major zionist plot, namely the war imposed on Syria. Had the empire been victorious there, it would have put at risk the entire Resistance Axis. Years earlier, Russia supplied missiles to Syria of which Moscow knew they could be passed on to Hezbollah in Lebanon.

In today's world, it's the zionist-American nexus which shows the closest resemblance to the adversarial Jews and Christians mentioned in that passage of the Qur'an.
that person is delusional and he directly spited on our tragedy and genocide done by his ortodox "brothers", indirectly that could be said on iranian efforts to stop that, so not right person to quote for justification of any political arrangement..

anyway, do not take this cooperation to the heart it should be strictly transactional.

that person is delusional and he directly spited on our tragedy and genocide done by his ortodox "brothers", indirectly that could be said on iranian efforts to stop that, so not right person to quote for justification of any political arrangement..

anyway, do not take this cooperation to the heart it should be strictly transactional.
What genocide did IH spit on exactly?!

on us bosniacs, he denies it and do apologetic for actions of serbs.
No he spoke about the mistreatment of Serbs and other Christians by Ottomans, which is true rightly or wrongly, but has never denied any genocide. If you have any evidence of him saying that you can post here or on my profile.

No he spoke about the mistreatment of Serbs and other Christians by Ottomans, which is true rightly or wrongly, but has never denied any genocide. If you have any evidence of him saying that you can post here or on my profile.
no, he did not speak just about that.

here is article with more details about how he boot licks serbs narrative and spits lies.

no, he did not speak just about that.

here is article with more details about how he boot licks serbs narrative and spits lies.

Yeah okay I take back what I said. He is playing with semantics, he's saying it was a massacre not genocide because not all Muslims were killed which is crazy talk...the intention was to wipe the Bosniaks out and it would have happened if NATO hadn't stepped in. He sympathises with the Serbs doing that because of what Ottomans did which is ridiculous and unfair. It's like the Bosnians have inhereited the sin of Ottomans which is falsehood and not part of Islam. He forgets the Ottomans were harsh to the Christians because of the Crusades, but he never mentions that.

Yeah definitely lost more respect from me. He also says Russia is Rome, which I doubt since Rome will have 80 flags with it and Russia couldn't muster 2 flags if it tried let alone 80 nations. Shame!

Though your article has some ridiculous claims that suggest 9/11 wasnt an inside job by Mossad and allies, which it clearly was, and that dajjal isn't a zionist jew which he definitely is, agreed upon by both Shia and Sunni that Dajjal is Jewish man. Seems like there is falsehood and fitna on all sides and everywhere you look.

Yeah okay I take back what I said. He is playing with semantics, he's saying it was a massacre not genocide because not all Muslims were killed which is crazy talk...the intention was to wipe the Bosniaks out and it would have happened if NATO hadn't stepped in. He sympathises with the Serbs doing that because of what Ottomans did which is ridiculous and unfair. It's like the Bosnians have inhereited the sin of Ottomans which is falsehood and not part of Islam. He forgets the Ottomans were harsh to the Christians because of the Crusades, but he never mentions that.

Yeah definitely lost more respect from me. He also says Russia is Rome, which I doubt since Rome will have 80 flags with it and Russia couldn't muster 2 flags if it tried let alone 80 nations. Shame!

Though your article has some ridiculous claims that suggest 9/11 wasnt an inside job by Mossad and allies, which it clearly was, and that dajjal isn't a zionist jew which he definitely is, agreed upon by both Shia and Sunni that Dajjal is Jewish man. Seems like there is falsehood and fitna on all sides and everywhere you look.
No problem bro, i would add his main premise is false about alliance with ortodox as some thing that will help muslim to get rid of western claws of muslim world, i find it delusional same as what arabs do with siding with west blindly just because they fear Iran.

we getb their drones ,we reverse engineered them , we studied their radars , we incorporated them to our system. and built on them and improved them .
i have gone in detail on it and don't like to start it over here

The point is that none of it stems from intentional supplies by western regimes. It's either war booty, or items inherited from a time when Iran used to be a western client regime and vassal, i.e. items supplied on condition that Iran would give up her sovereignty as was the case under the ousted monarchy.

nobody talked about supplying. we were talking about the origin of the weapon. and by what i see , we give dehlavieh more to our proxies than our forces

Iran's allies are thankful for it. It served their cause well.

did i said its western , i believe i said its north korean not russian

North Korea's another opponent of western imperialism.

which weapon of our airforce thast we produce is based on Russian, even our iron bombs based on american design

The Al-31 engine Iran appears to be working on a reverse-engineered version of. It may well power Iran's upcoming domestic heavy fighter.

More generally and as said, it's not about copying Russian equipment 1:1 but about enhancing the overall scientific proficiency of Iranian engineers by studying them.

Bro, I don't agree with everything he says. I believe he can be cited when it comes to the fact that Islam does not require us to view every Christian person as an inherent enemy, unlike what the discourse of takfiri terrorists seems to suggest (same terrorists who actually happen to be empowered by the zionists and NATO).

To state a different example, Hezbollah has had local Christian allies (like the Orange movement headed by general Aoun), who've played a significant role in neutralizing zio-American attempts to demonize the Resistance in Lebanon's public opinion. They've also helped maintain a strong multi-confessional front against zionist designs.

As for Bosnia-Herzegovina, I'm sure Iran will continue standing with Bosnians regardless of Russia's position. Unless authorities in Sarajevo decide to go down the path of Albania or Kosovo and start hosting anti-Iran / anti-Resistance terrorist groups, which I don't see happening anyway.

It has a strategic dimension as well, namely cooperation against a common overarching foe i.e. the US regime and NATO. Russia can't afford US-sponsored "regime change" in Iran, which would remove from the geopolitical equation the only major anti-imperialist power in West Asia.

I read your comments in the Ukraine thread and find them truly sensible. Despite a legitimate grievance about Moscow's support for the Serbs during the Bosnian war, it seems you won't endorse every bit of nonsense propaganda issued by NATO, which is commendable.

Last edited:

Bro, I don't agree with everything he says. I believe he can be cited when it comes to the fact that Islam does not require us to view every Christian person as an inherent enemy, unlike what the discourse of takfiri terrorists seems to suggest (same terrorists who actually happen to be empowered by the zionists and NATO).

To state a different example, Hezbollah has had local Christian allies (like the Orange movement headed by general Aoun), who've played a significant role in neutralizing zio-American attempts to demonize the Resistance in Lebanon's public opinion. They've also helped maintain a strong multi-confessional front against zionist designs.
No, but there is nuance in, russia is not you friend either you simply share some common interests in the moment, they show their double face in syria which ally/friend allows and tolerate constant attacks on your assets and to be blunt i consider russia also part as zionist block right now out of the control but still. if you look on settlers structure in modern time russian contribution is significant and they did not at any moment discouraged their citizens to occupy palestinian lands or severed ties with israel because of it.
so, i understand real politic and lesser evil thing and all i said that should not be to enthusiastic about it as the things changed fundamentally.

As for Bosnia-Herzegovina, I'm sure Iran will continue standing with Bosnians regardless of Russia's position. Unless authorities in Sarajevo decide to go down the path of Albania or Kosovo and start hosting anti-Iran / anti-Resistance terrorist groups, which I don't see happening anyway.

It has a strategic dimension as well, namely cooperation against a common overarching foe i.e. the US regime and NATO. Russia can't afford US-sponsored "regime change" in Iran, which would remove from the geopolitical equation the only major anti-imperialist power in West Asia.

I read your comments in the Ukraine thread and find them truly sensible. Despite a legitimate grievance about Moscow's support for the Serbs during the Bosnian war, it seems you won't endorse every bit of nonsense propaganda issued by NATO, which is commendable.
I know and we appreciate it, also i am fully aware that we did some things because of those you could forget on us completely but you understood context broadly and did not happen.

that will not happen, we are one of the rare muslim communities which is above that narrative due long time existential threat and we actually suffer because all this sunni/shia divergence and disunity among muslims, so we will not add any more fuel to the fire for sure.

understand that, you shoud juice that opportunity as much as you could but not falling in their orbit doing so.

regarding ukraina, honestly i support their fight on principle level, imagine hypotetical scenario that turkyie is in position of russia with all their attributes and iran is like ukraina and they start to mess with azeris and encourage them to separate from iran without really valid justification and against established international norms, you are smart enough to conclude that is not the right thing,
on the other hand that does not mean that i should not be bothered by double standards and lack of honesty in day by day approach and what particulary bothers me is their tolerance and support for putin allies in balkan and in my state while they add gasoline in ukraina, i mean, if the russia is the enemy show consistence out of the ukraina to if you want to be credible and trustworthy.

No, but there is nuance in, russia is not you friend either you simply share some common interests in the moment, they show their double face in syria which ally/friend allows and tolerate constant attacks on your assets

I'm aware of the limitations in bilateral relations which is why I use the term partner not ally in reference to Russia. If Iranian cooperation with Russia can be of mutual benefit against the common US / NATO adversary, it's an opportunity to take.

When it comes to zionist strikes in Syria, I think the Russians refrain from activating their air defence more or less for the same reason that the Resistance prefers not to retaliate on a tit-for-tat basis: escalation isn't considered worth it under current circumstances, given Syria's weakness at the moment and more importantly, the minimal damage these attacks are causing. Tel Aviv is scoring propaganda points but is failing to affect the geostrategic balance i.e. Damascus stays in Iran's camp, Iranian-allied groups continue to be stationed in the Golan and Iran keeps supplying Hezbollah through Syria.

if you look on settlers structure in modern time russian contribution is significant and they did not at any moment discouraged their citizens to occupy palestinian lands or severed ties with israel because of it.

They banned the Jewish Agency a month ago, which is the main organization managing the emigration of local Jews to Occupied Palestine. So things might be heading for some change in this regard.

that will not happen, we are one of the rare muslim communities which is above that narrative due long time existential threat and we actually suffer because all this sunni/shia divergence and disunity among muslims, so we will not add any more fuel to the fire for sure.

It's a wise and praiseworthy choice, and let me add that to us, these conflicts aren't about sects at all, they're political. We don't cultivate enmity against Sunni Islam, other than Iran's support for Palestine her relations with Bosnia are a good example of that.

Last edited:
When it comes to zionist strikes in Syria, I think the Russians refrain from activating their air defence more or less for the same reason that the Resistance prefers not to retaliate on a tit-for-tat basis: escalation isn't considered worth it under current circumstances, given Syria's weakness at the moment and more importantly, the minimal damage these attacks are causing. Tel Aviv is scoring propaganda points but is failing to affect the geostrategic balance i.e. Damascus stays in Iran's camp, Iranian-allied groups continue to be stationed in the Golan and Iran keeps supplying Hezbollah through Syria.

I would like to only to add something on this as i think little bit differently, in my eyes that could serve only as stop gap measure to tolerate it from irainian perspective but for me it has other meaning, it is clear indicator that russia plays their own game and will not jeopardize israel in any determining way, even now when they are ditched and ostrasized by west,
anyway, your persisting principles and policy towards is something to respect altough i do not agree with every step you did and i think it will not bear fruits until gulf arabs and iran resolve disputes and align accordingly, from current conditions, i am not optimistic.

Su 35 last heared they have ordered along side S 400 what happened to that deal and what further naval ships and weapons iran possible be interested to buy from turkey

Back
Top Bottom