What's new

England vs India at Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham

Yes we will get chance to be in semi if India defeat England but I would still say may better team win and we witness close thrilling contest

When:
June 30, 2019, at 10:30 AM Local Time

Where: Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham

What to expect: The sun has been out in the days leading up, and it is expected to stay that way through the game as well.

Team News:

India: They are unlikely to change a combination that is winning.

Probable XI: Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Vijay Shankar, MS Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah

England: They decided to wait and see how Jason Roy and Jofra Archer pull through in their last practice session before the game to make a decision. Morgan admitted that they'd take a risk on both if there was no danger of a long-term injury. Those sessions though indicated that the latter could very well miss out, having bowled very little of his full run-up and none at all in the nets, which brings Liam Plunkett into the equation.

Probable XI: Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood

What they said:

"Although we haven't lost a game until now, we still can't be complacent as a side. The reason why we won all the games that we've played is because we've been very professional and precise in pressure moments. It [England's losses] is a bit surprising, but I expected something like that in the World Cup, where teams are going to be put under pressure." - Virat Kohli on his own team and England

"No, I can't fault the commitment or application that the guys have produced in every single game. Where we've let ourselves down as a group is adapting to conditions. It's been a bigger challenge in this World Cup than previous bilateral series that we've played. So tomorrow's going to be the exact same. We're going to have to adapt to conditions, adapt to playing against a strong side in India" - Eoin Morgan

India would like to be table topper...Anyway...Engalnd is out...You will be competing with Kiwis for 3rd and 4th place

see properly..there is also blue in it...in fact blue is the dominant colour

Did I say anything about blue!!
Secondly you are wrong, blue is not, but Saffron is dominant color.
Factually, the full back is saffron, while the front shoulders and sleeves are saffron. Therefore, the dominant color is definitely Saffron.

India would like to be table topper...Anyway...Engalnd is out...You will be competing with Kiwis for 3rd and 4th place

Nothing is in stone. England have to win both.
They are going great guns against India. India can lose today. India is on 11 points, isn't it!!
What if the Sri Lanka and Bangladesh brings their A game out against India!!
Remember if Afghanistan had a bit of experience they could have easily defeated India the other day, one person just had to hit an extra 4 and India wouldn't have win. They surely were close to defeat Pakistan too, but the match was in the hands of Pakistan they always had the chance to score the needed runs which they did.
You have not qualified until you qualified. Remember that.

Come on .guys..where is the interest.

What the hell.. Aleem Dhar working against Pakistan.

Bigger connundrum pakistanis will pray to Alllah for Indian victory ... btw i need the kind of positivity you have in my life

Trust me. We don’t give a shit. Your own reputation is on the line. The best don’t lose or do they?

Rather be out of tournament then support India

tenor.gif

Indians would be after Aleem Dar for not giving the caught down the leg side. The ball brushing the gloves.
But Indians have the chance of a review, they were not sure, they didn't take the review.

East India Company vs Baniya Inc.,

Great start by Englad smash those Indian Tinka Bowlers

Last edited:
Did I say anything about blue!!
Secondly you are wrong, blue is not, but Saffron is dominant color.
Factually, the full back is saffron, while the front shoulders and sleeves are saffron. Therefore, the dominant color is definitely Saffron.

Nothing is in stone. England have to win both.
They are going great guns against India. India can lose today. India is on 11 points, isn't it!!
What if the Sri Lanka and Bangladesh brings their A game out against India!!
Remember if Afghanistan had a bit of experience they could have easily defeated India the other day, one person just had to hit an extra 4 and India wouldn't have win. They surely were close to defeat Pakistan too, but the match was in the hands of Pakistan they always had the chance to score the needed runs which they did.
You have not qualified until you qualified. Remember that.

Do not worry about us...India is winning today..

supporting england. they deserve to be in the final against australia and win the cup. it is impossible to support india. pak doesnt deserve to be in the top 4. just compare these openers with fakhar and parchi and you will see the difference between the two. best of luck england. thrash india today and go all the way to win the cup.

Beautiful 4 by England

Another 4 against saffron Pundits

350-380 run possible by England

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom