What's new

Daesh attack ARY office in Islamabad

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1452710798.898516.jpg

ISLAM
JIhad - Fight Against Those Who Opress You Deliberately = Freedom Fighters

NOT ISLAM
Fight Against Non Militants/Weak/Women/Children = Mercenaries / Paid Target Killers.

There is a very bold line between both of these but once you cross that line, be sure not to call your self a NON Muslim because you surely have deviated from the true message of Islam (Prophet PBUH).

Prophet PBUH have forbidden us to harm non militants, women, children, weak and even plants and other living creatures.

As Muslims we are bound to take care of the humanity as a whole. it is our responsibility and not harm any one else for a materialistic gain.

Islam makes us Human. Islam makes us Sane. Islam makes us attain Peace & Tranquility.
If it makes you an Animal that seeks blood, power and wealth then I am sorry to say, you must be following some other religion and not in any way Islam.

Re-Evaluate your self before following any one's campaign blindly, and ask yourself, and before calling any one non Muslim (which is by the way Forbidden by the Prophet PBUH, if you have knowledge about Islam) that What kind of Islam am I following?
ISLAMABAD: Unidentified attackers hurled a hand grenade on the Islamabad office of local television channel, ARY News, on Wednesday evening, injuring a channel staffer.

According to ARY News, the attackers also opened fire at the office, injuring a non-linear editor working for the news channel.

CCTV footage of the attack.─ Courtesy: ARY News
In December last year, a similar attack outside another news channel, Dunya News' Faisalabad bureau, had left three of the channel's employees injured.

Related: DawnNews DSNG van attacked in Karachi

While in November, unidentified gunmen had attacked a DawnNews Digital Satellite News Gathering (DSNG) van in the Essa Nagri area of Karachi, leaving one staffer injured.

Attackers riding motorcycles fired straight shots at the DSNG van near Essa Nagri, leaving technician Hassan Mateen severely injured. Mateen was taken to a private hospital for treatment.

The attack was widely condemned by all sections of society and journalist organisations had announced protests.

.Unidentified assailants riding a motorbike lobbed crackers on ARY News office and fired several shots on Wednesday evening. Security guards present at the office entrance retaliated swiftly forcing the attackers to flee away dropping pamphlets.

Letter1.jpg

Global terror outfit Daesh’s Afghanistan chapter claimed responsibility of the attack in the pamphlets ‘in reaction to the channels coverage of ongoing operation Zarb-e-Azb’.
They are local Terrorists or Taliban calling themselves Daesh .

with 10 - 15000 recruits thats an easy job for Islamic state ... lets carry on denying routine ispr and interior ministry rhetoric .. there are no daesh islamic state in pakistan no no no no no no fck nooooooooooooooo

So ISIS is offically operating in Pakistan now, or at least idiots allinging themselves with it?

Seems like some of my fellow countrymen have joined these cavemen to be their ajami toilet cleaner/ concubines. Hope Pak army finds them soon and sends them to baghdadis sex dungeon.

Daesh anthem:

Seems like some of my fellow countrymen have joined these cavemen to be their ajami toilet cleaner/ concubines. Hope Pak army finds them soon and sends them to baghdadis sex dungeon.

Daesh anthem:

Bhai sahib all major factors of Ttp and out fit religious orgs already announce Ba'iet on Baghdadi Khalifa Wo BC burqa molvi ISD their Talibat sings songs in praise of Daesh.
There are not few this cancer is just covered in the skin you can't see but already spread in the body very much.

In Paris, they had radicalize refugees for help.

In Pakistan, who is providing local support? Pakistani ISIS sympathizers maybe

Sorry I didn't list all the terror attacks over the years maybe then we could agree that refugees are not the only source of attacks in foreign first world countries. I will give you a hint. There are a bunch of white guys who are off their meds in that list as well.

i don't understand..
if isis is such a holy and pious entity then why don't they focus their efforts on
1) liberating the kashmiris from the oppression of a non muslim state?
2) fighting alongside with the freedom fighters of gaza?
instead of calling a muslim country's Army (pakistan army) a napak army.
3)liberating the real muslim believers in Burma that are being slaughtered just for "being muslims"

shouldn't that be the first priority of a righteous pious muslim jihadi?

any one care to answer that?
unless you don't have a clear explanation to that, the real muslims like me would consider you bogus and false propaganda and materialistic Army on the payroll of the rival countries.

a very vital & thought provoking point for those you are use their GOD gifted intelligence.
you failed to mention uighurs

Deash fans among local militants and criminals most likely.
Still a big...

upload_2016-1-13_23-36-49.jpeg

to ISIS and all its kind from PDF.

Lal masjid & their jameahs, they are the ones. So who is ready to protest for them & call them innocent once again? anybody??.

All the spineless politicians & dajjal judges who helped in restoration of Lal masjid & its wings are terrorists themselves.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom