What's new

Daesh attack ARY office in Islamabad

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Unidentified attackers hurled a hand grenade on the Islamabad office of local television channel, ARY News, on Wednesday evening, injuring a channel staffer.

According to ARY News, the attackers also opened fire at the office, injuring a non-linear editor working for the news channel.

CCTV footage of the attack.─ Courtesy: ARY News
In December last year, a similar attack outside another news channel, Dunya News' Faisalabad bureau, had left three of the channel's employees injured.

Related: DawnNews DSNG van attacked in Karachi

While in November, unidentified gunmen had attacked a DawnNews Digital Satellite News Gathering (DSNG) van in the Essa Nagri area of Karachi, leaving one staffer injured.

Attackers riding motorcycles fired straight shots at the DSNG van near Essa Nagri, leaving technician Hassan Mateen severely injured. Mateen was taken to a private hospital for treatment.

The attack was widely condemned by all sections of society and journalist organisations had announced protests.

.Unidentified assailants riding a motorbike lobbed crackers on ARY News office and fired several shots on Wednesday evening. Security guards present at the office entrance retaliated swiftly forcing the attackers to flee away dropping pamphlets.

Letter1.jpg

Global terror outfit Daesh’s Afghanistan chapter claimed responsibility of the attack in the pamphlets ‘in reaction to the channels coverage of ongoing operation Zarb-e-Azb’.

Last edited:
This looks like the work of some want to be terrorist, I hope Ary has outside security cameras and this individual is captured.

This looks like the work of some want to be terrorist, I hope Ary has outside security cameras and this individual is captured.
This is F7, if you know Islamabad . It is most secured zone.

This is F7, if you know Islamabad . It is most secured zone.

Sorry, I have no idea what F7 is, but if it is as secured as you say, there should be some footage of this or these clowns on motorcycle that can identify them.

Sorry, I have no idea what F7 is, but if it is as secured as you say, there should be some footage of this or these clowns on motorcycle that can identify them.
Very simple , its hardly 1.5 miles from Federal Ministry of Interior and 3km from PM house.

I read some where that mughals used to skin people alive and hang them on castle walls....beauty is that they were still breathing......
I have always blammed mughals for brutality.... but frankly today i dont....

Yeah qaum aisay seedhi nahin honi....
Skin few alive starting from lal masjid and whole situation will solve....

Its their skin vs blood of innocents.... make a choice

Not as strange or surprising as San Bernardino or Paris. Our counter terror budget is probably what they spend on lunches and toilet paper.
In Paris, they had radicalize refugees for help.

In Pakistan, who is providing local support? Pakistani ISIS sympathizers maybe

i don't understand..
if isis is such a holy and pious entity then why don't they focus their efforts on
1) liberating the kashmiris from the oppression of a non muslim state?
2) fighting alongside with the freedom fighters of gaza?
instead of calling a muslim country's Army (pakistan army) a napak army.
3)liberating the real muslim believers in Burma that are being slaughtered just for "being muslims"

shouldn't that be the first priority of a righteous pious muslim jihadi?

any one care to answer that?
unless you don't have a clear explanation to that, the real muslims like me would consider you bogus and false propaganda and materialistic Army on the payroll of the rival countries.

a very vital & thought provoking point for those you are use their GOD gifted intelligence.

I don't understand..
if ISIS is such a holy and pious entity then why don't they focus their efforts on
1) Liberating the Kashmiris from the oppression of a non Muslim state?
2) Fighting alongside with the freedom fighters of GAZA?
instead of calling a Muslim Country's Army (Pakistan Army) a NAPAK Army.
3)Liberating the Real Muslim believers in Burma that are being Slaughtered just for "being Muslims"

shouldn't that be the First priority of a Righteous Pious Muslim Jihadi?

any one care to answer that?
unless you don't have a clear explanation to that, the Real Muslims like me would consider you bogus and false propaganda Army on the payroll of the rival countries.

A Very Vital & Thought Provoking Point for the Wise.

u think daesh got worry 2 liberate kashmir or palestine when there is a big ummah loving unemployed youth base in pakistan and afghanistan who can give them another islamic state in pakistan and afghanistan like in iraq and syria ? first priority of righteous pious muslim jihadi anywhere is 2 take control of weak and exploit them 4 profit. daesh cant be worried about muslims in india or israel which will kick their bums with world cheering since not much support can be had in those countries from masses.

ISLAM
JIhad - Fight Against Those Who Opress You Deliberately = Freedom Fighters

NOT ISLAM
Fight Against Non Militants/Weak/Women/Children = Mercenaries / Paid Target Killers.

There is a very bold line between both of these but once you cross that line, be sure not to call your self a NON Muslim because you surely have deviated from the true message of Islam (Prophet PBUH).

Prophet PBUH have forbidden us to harm non militants, women, children, weak and even plants and other living creatures.

As Muslims we are bound to take care of the humanity as a whole. it is our responsibility and not harm any one else for a materialistic gain.

Islam makes us Human. Islam makes us Sane. Islam makes us attain Peace & Tranquility.
If it makes you an Animal that seeks blood, power and wealth then I am sorry to say, you must be following some other religion and not in any way Islam.

Re-Evaluate your self before following any one's campaign blindly, and ask yourself, and before calling any one non Muslim (which is by the way Forbidden by the Prophet PBUH, if you have knowledge about Islam) that What kind of Islam am I following?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom