What's new

Black Scorpion Bit Me :'(

Sir ji bichoo wali sharab in Mexico ..

Sir, khan sahib bichoo se dang laga laingay gai lekin sharaab nahi chorain gai. Instead he will drink that tequila and swallow that scorpion too in revenge lol

Last edited:
CCTV footage of the incident.😁🤣🙃
Screenshot_20230420-054715_4.jpg

Last edited:
I was sitting and enjoying on beach , during pack up i think a black scorpion was packed with carpet . while i was sitting in car something was moving on my leg . i try to remove it in darkness and its bite me . i have on the light and it was black scorpion . i stopped the car throw it down . take its pics . never kill it . cleaned my hand with alcoholic pad then washed it with soap and water . drive to a major hospital's poison control center emergency .after few tests and watching pics of scorpion . they give me two injections .

i asked doc its serious he said no its not . its been 5 hours now i am feeling little pain only . its normal ?

View attachment 925423
When it comes to Scorpions, the bigger, the better.... It's the small ones that are deadlier. Now you should get a Tattoo of it and impress the aunties.

cartoon-funny-scorpion-painted-character-isolated-on-white-background-K2G9CG.jpg

If the place where you’ve been bitten has a big bruise then most likely you are fine.

The smaller bruises have a bigger chance of inflicting poison inside.

Its good to pass away during Ramzan bro.

:lol:

I was sitting and enjoying on beach , during pack up i think a black scorpion was packed with carpet . while i was sitting in car something was moving on my leg . i try to remove it in darkness and its bite me . i have on the light and it was black scorpion . i stopped the car throw it down . take its pics . never kill it . cleaned my hand with alcoholic pad then washed it with soap and water . drive to a major hospital's poison control center emergency .after few tests and watching pics of scorpion . they give me two injections .

i asked doc its serious he said no its not . its been 5 hours now i am feeling little pain only . its normal ?

View attachment 925423

Hope you’re ok bro.

View attachment 925423
Sir aapko Kat k tu bicho bhi talli hogaya hoga.. anyway, AFAIK, the lighter in colour a scorpion is, the more dangerous it is. Darker scorpions are heavier and less dangerous.

View attachment 925423

That is a massive scorpion, I've seen plenty in AJK but they're smaller ones and light colour. Don't worry about it, you will get better, yes it can be painful, a few relatives got bit but mentioned its only painful and then you get better.

That is a massive scorpion, I've seen plenty in AJK but they're smaller ones and light colour. Don't worry about it, you will get better, yes it can be painful, a few relatives got bit but mentioned its only painful and then you get better.
it was a bit painful until i reached hospital after taking shots i feel no pain . and morning i wake up feel nothing .

Sir aapko Kat k tu bicho bhi talli hogaya hoga.. anyway, AFAIK, the lighter in colour a scorpion is, the more dangerous it is. Darker scorpions are heavier and less dangerous.
wo duaeen deta hoa chala gya

Hope you're okay sir @Imran Khan, and scorpion didn't had to seek medical help. :p:
main ne usko bheg diya wo apny hakeem scorpion ke pass gya . usko bataya ho ga main ne nhi bachna main ne aik zahreely insan ko kat liya :lol:

Sir, khan sahib bichoo se dang laga laingay gai lekin sharaab nahi chorain gai. Instead he will drink that tequila and swallow that scorpion too in revenge lol
ramzan main kon peeta hai yar kuch oper waly se bhi darna hai ke nhi

When it comes to Scorpions, the bigger, the better.... It's the small ones that are deadlier. Now you should get a Tattoo of it and impress the aunties.

View attachment 925444
i really want to know am i immune now ?

View attachment 925423
Hope you recover soon, sorry to hear you got stung. It's under Tyre perhaps you should have run it over?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom