What's new

Anybody there?

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Anybody there?
here.
Report here.
No idea, why I am here. If anybody want to get data they should have long time ago ..
World is also temporary, so , whatever time you have here, enjoy !!
Hi ghazi hope you are doing good..any thread you know where we can get Pakistan end pictures of 1948 Kashmir war.I only have a few I got from.x.

I have a basic question to ask. And I ask for your patience as I ask this question (bordering on forgiveness if I have gone the deep end). It may be a senior moment as I was out of it for a little while: wasn't this site originally closed and re-launched with a different URL? And the original URL was not active any more?

I thought we were getting notifications that the site was going to close ? Other than one forum for my car type, I don't have time for many forums so I wonder why like a chatGPT LLM, I may be hallucinating.

For some reason I thought the new site opened up. And by some random source, I have URL for pkdefense.com that brands itself as Pakistan Defense Forum.

I won't make my comments on the new site other than to say that I reduced my visitation since very few active members but more importantly very few different opinions.

Thank you for anybody that can guide me so I can finally set my head straight and get active again.

I have a basic question to ask. And I ask for your patience as I ask this question (bordering on forgiveness if I have gone the deep end). It may be a senior moment as I was out of it for a little while: wasn't this site originally closed and re-launched with a different URL? And the original URL was not active any more?

I thought we were getting notifications that the site was going to close ? Other than one forum for my car type, I don't have time for many forums so I wonder why like a chatGPT LLM, I may be hallucinating.

For some reason I thought the new site opened up. And by some random source, I have URL for pkdefense.com that brands itself as Pakistan Defense Forum.

I won't make my comments on the new site other than to say that I reduced my visitation since very few active members but more importantly very few different opinions.

Thank you for anybody that can guide me so I can finally set my head straight and get active again.
You got wrong information. The successor to this forum is NOT what you mentioned. The successor to this forum is:

You got wrong information. The successor to this forum is NOT what you mentioned. The successor to this forum is:

This website is quite a controversy. Endian moderators, anti-state propaganda and tell tell signs of accepting endian hegemony. No sane Pakistani should join that website.

This website is quite a controversy. Endian moderators, anti-state propaganda and tell tell signs of accepting endian hegemony. No sane Pakistani should join that website.
To be specific Indian moderator for Indian sections but same us true for all sections. Anyways so we know mod team here?

You should be thinking why seniormost mods like @waz and recently promoted but anti-India mods like @Musings appointed at least two Indians as mods there. It is because there is a pool of Indians who support anti-India activities.

Okay thanks for reply . pkdefense.com: i have an account there but have no idea how I ended up there this Feb. Coincidentally around the time this website shut down.

I will leave my critique about that forum.

If this URL is back on line, what is the reason to go to defensepk.com? I thought we all went there when this site was shut down.

Frankly the volume of information, types of posts, and diversity of opinions ( to banter with or learn from) are very low. I don't know why one of them has half its posts related to Bangladesh (is this 1960?) for a Pak Def forum.

Last edited:

Mike, if I remember correctly we had a discussion about cars and you told me that you owned Bentley.

And yet. I have already clarified to you on 14th of April and Skimming also did the same and you are not able to differentiate between DefenCepk and pkdefenSe.

Anyways so we know mod team here?

That is what I am waiting to know, too. Who is on that team, and what policies are they going to actually implement (not just claim)? Introductions and declared policies are required. All the other variants and claimed successors seem to have fallen into the same traps that led to the demise of the previous form of this forum, so it would be prudent to wait and see for now which way this attempted resurrection proceeds.

To be specific Indian moderator for Indian sections but same us true for all sections. Anyways so we know mod team here?
Forum moderation is based on content not the content creators.
You should be thinking why seniormost mods like @waz and recently promoted but anti-India mods like @Musings appointed at least two Indians as mods there. It is because there is a pool of Indians who support anti-India activities.

It's more about how things are in UK than harbouring Indian members still adamant about Indian government policies and its opposition.

It's because of Pakistan's 'two-nation theory' ideology which seeks to equalise Pakistan with India, not with Bharat, but India [Hindustan]. Pakistani ideology promotes Bharati Hindutva because Pakistani identity depends on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom