What's new

Acts of Terrorism in pakistan I

Status
Not open for further replies.
( Posting this here since I could not start a new thread )

Know thy enemy

Since these days we are seeing bombings and killings in Pakistan , now is a good time to remind ourselves WHO are the enemies of our state and how we must fight them

Fisrt listing those in close vcicinity :

1. India

India is the disease spreading open gutter to our east. They are involved in terrorist
acts directly and in-directly ( via their proxies in Afghanistan ). We have had 3 wars with them. There can never be peace between these two countries . I hope we nuke them soon :D

2. Anti-Pakistan elements in Afganistan

Troubles with Afghanistan started with Daud Khan'd pathetic attmentp in the 70s at 'Da Paktoonistan Zamong'. Which was intened to annex Frontier from Pakistan to adjoin it with Afghanistan as 'Paktoonistan'. Some elements in Afghanitan STILL believe that they can full fill their wet dream and should be considered enemies. Also there is the United Front or what is known as the Northern Alliance this is the group that is in power in Kabul and is in bed with India.

3. Anti-Pakistan elements Iran

Our realtions with Iran have been shaky at times , reason are many fold , some are unfortunately sectarian others are their closeness to India ( yes its that *** country yet again ) and our closeness ( or subservance one should say ) to the US
Never the less we have always had to keep an eye out for what they are up to. Mostly its peacful other than at times them funding rivial sectrain groups in Pakistan

4. Tribal Terrorists

Due to presennce of Pak Army troops and the operations being conducted in the triabl area , at the behest of America , we have new found enmies. These are the tribal Terrorists that are involved in suicide bombings in Pakistan

Internal Enemies :

Hindustani Delhi ka ***** Musharraf is the biggest enemy of Pakistan , under him more Pakistani lives have been lost than in any full scale war that Pakistan has fought

Global Enemies :

Perhaps the biggest threat to Pakistan comes from none other than United States , due to its belligrance and Pakistani leaders' spinelessness ( spinless leader == Delhi Ka ***** Hindutani Musharraf ) they are playing us on all sides. Through nuclear deals with India and via covert ops to destablise Pakistan through false reporting in their media about Al Qaida presence etc etc. They are after our nukes

The hidden hand is Isreal that has alway felt threatened by Pakistan - A Muslim country with nuclear weapons.

So dear Patriotic Pakistans you can see that the enemies are many , know your enemies and be ready for the fight that is sure to come sooner rahter than later, its might seem a very simple exercise but its absloutly nesessary.

We MUST learn to put our trust fisrt and foremost in Allah ( swt ) and let Islam be our guide only then can we be successful

Wow another one to frame and pin up.

( Posting this here since I could not start a new thread )

Know thy enemy

Since these days we are seeing bombings and killings in Pakistan , now is a good time to remind ourselves WHO are the enemies of our state and how we must fight them

Fisrt listing those in close vcicinity :

1. India

India is the disease spreading open gutter to our east. They are involved in terrorist
acts directly and in-directly ( via their proxies in Afghanistan ). We have had 3 wars with them. There can never be peace between these two countries . I hope we nuke them soon :D

2. Anti-Pakistan elements in Afganistan

Troubles with Afghanistan started with Daud Khan'd pathetic attmentp in the 70s at 'Da Paktoonistan Zamong'. Which was intened to annex Frontier from Pakistan to adjoin it with Afghanistan as 'Paktoonistan'. Some elements in Afghanitan STILL believe that they can full fill their wet dream and should be considered enemies. Also there is the United Front or what is known as the Northern Alliance this is the group that is in power in Kabul and is in bed with India.

3. Anti-Pakistan elements Iran

Our realtions with Iran have been shaky at times , reason are many fold , some are unfortunately sectarian others are their closeness to India ( yes its that *** country yet again ) and our closeness ( or subservance one should say ) to the US
Never the less we have always had to keep an eye out for what they are up to. Mostly its peacful other than at times them funding rivial sectrain groups in Pakistan

4. Tribal Terrorists

Due to presennce of Pak Army troops and the operations being conducted in the triabl area , at the behest of America , we have new found enmies. These are the tribal Terrorists that are involved in suicide bombings in Pakistan

Internal Enemies :

Hindustani Delhi ka ***** Musharraf is the biggest enemy of Pakistan , under him more Pakistani lives have been lost than in any full scale war that Pakistan has fought

Global Enemies :

Perhaps the biggest threat to Pakistan comes from none other than United States , due to its belligrance and Pakistani leaders' spinelessness ( spinless leader == Delhi Ka ***** Hindutani Musharraf ) they are playing us on all sides. Through nuclear deals with India and via covert ops to destablise Pakistan through false reporting in their media about Al Qaida presence etc etc. They are after our nukes

The hidden hand is Isreal that has alway felt threatened by Pakistan - A Muslim country with nuclear weapons.

So dear Patriotic Pakistans you can see that the enemies are many , know your enemies and be ready for the fight that is sure to come sooner rahter than later, its might seem a very simple exercise but its absloutly nesessary.

We MUST learn to put our trust fisrt and foremost in Allah ( swt ) and let Islam be our guide only then can we be successful

Hon GreenMan, I salute you for reminding me who my enemies are.

As a born Muslim I believe and trust in Allah and in Islam but I see no mention of Pakistan in Islamic books nor do I see that Allah has promised to safeguard Pakistan.
As a patriot, I would like to know who my friends are and in whom I put my trust ?? Or are we friendless in whole wide world??

DERA ISMAIL KHAN: A suicide bomber blew himself up near a bus stand in northwest Pakistan Tuesday, killing at least 18 people including some police officers and injuring several others, police said.

The blast happened near an Octry Post in Dera Ismail Khan, a town bordering Pakistan's troubled tribal areas where there have been several attacks blamed on pro-Taliban militants

Proof, if ever it was needed, that these radical bombers are 1) not acting in the interests of Pakistan and 2) they are foreigners, 3) they need rooting out by PA wherever they are and 4) the tribals must guarantee these things won't happen, else PA must act to make sure they dont happen.

Proof, if ever it was needed, that these radical bombers are 1) not acting in the interests of Pakistan and 2) they are foreigners, 3) they need rooting out by PA wherever they are and 4) the tribals must guarantee these things won't happen, else PA must act to make sure they dont happen.

Non of this would be happing if we followed our own intrest and not those of the US.

This is the point dabong just said, we are fighting a proxy war for the americans, not keeping our interests supreme, and this is what happens when you fail to put your interests above all.

wat a shame?
dont they feel shame in brainwashing young minds for suicidal mission?i wonder very seriously!

but some reliable sources mentioned that these fanatics r supported by RAW means funding to fight against PA.

This is the point dabong just said, we are fighting a proxy war for the americans, not keeping our interests supreme, and this is what happens when you fail to put your interests above all.

What are Pakistan's interests? Are the Taliban's interests the same as Pakistans? NO, they're not. The Taliban already got bombed by the Americans. Look at them, they have no country, no infrastructure, no educational system. Do you believe this to be in Pakistan's interests? To be in the same boat as the Taliban is not? :crazy: Think please. Don't just join hands with your fellows because you can't think for yourself.

Non of this would be happing if we followed our own intrest and not those of the US.

So what you are basically saying is these Tribals have the right to dictate pakistans foreign policy.

Americans and Westerners buy and invest more in Pakistan's economy then any ummah country.that in return creates employment and prosperity for our population and gives Pakistan badly needed tax revenue thats our interest.
And thats exactly what the government is following self interest.how is people of FATA better for Pakistan's national interest is beyond me please do tell us all.

how its in our interest to support couple of well-armed people who challenge the writ of the state & spread chaos.

how its in our interest to support couple of well-armed people who challenge the writ of the state & spread chaos.

Where were those well-armed people before 9/11, before US occupied afghanistan. How many sucide bombs were exploded in pakistan before 9/11, before joining the coliation forces? None.
Now see against the aid and few damn old f-16s, whats at stake? Sucide bombing, another enemy in the name of afghanistan? Do you want me to point out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom