What's new

West wants to change china culturally but fails everytime

retaxis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
As Chinese Australian i know how both the West and East thinks and acts culturally.

The West deals in a way in which half lies, false promises, fake acts of friendship/promises, hypocrisy is the norm and expects everyone to act in a similar fashion as well. e.g. talking about great human rights but allying with saudi arabia and israel etc

West wants China to act the same way making false promises and becoming hypocrites like them therefore changing their culture from a culture of honor and respect to a culture of half truths and fakeness. China refuses to allow its culture and way of doing things and being fake to become the norm by making false promises and lies like a lot of Western stooges e.g. India, Colombia etc and the West doesn't like that because they can't change China and that frustrates them greatly. The West has its huge demographic problem in which their own culture is changing and whites are becoming minority so they feel they have to act quickly to defeat China except once again, China doesn't get triggered into making mistakes and that again frustrates them.

As Chinese Australian i know how both the West and East thinks and acts culturally.

The West deals in a way in which half lies, false promises, fake acts of friendship/promises, hypocrisy is the norm and expects everyone to act in a similar fashion as well. e.g. talking about great human rights but allying with saudi arabia and israel etc

West wants China to act the same way making false promises and becoming hypocrites like them therefore changing their culture from a culture of honor and respect to a culture of half truths and fakeness. China refuses to allow its culture and way of doing things and being fake to become the norm by making false promises and lies like a lot of Western stooges e.g. India, Colombia etc and the West doesn't like that because they can't change China and that frustrates them greatly. The West has its huge demographic problem in which their own culture is changing and whites are becoming minority so they feel they have to act quickly to defeat China except once again, China doesn't get triggered into making mistakes and that again frustrates them.

I don't know the name of the description...

But what Western does is the same to China spring-autumn and warring state period, when all kingdoms were competing each others, using tricks in diplomacy to gain profit, etc.

But China is already beyond that era, China today is full of experiences and very wise, as well as the people.

The only big problem China has is to live and being surrounded with lack of experiences and unwise countries.

There are countries who are dishonest, then others who are lazy (don't understand how karma works), the others who are war-lovers.

What is the end of the warring state period? A massive war!

There's a feeling of winning when we are able to bully the others and gain most of the profit ourselves.

But that is just a temporary gain, instead you get more enemies and people who are dissatisfied with you.

That in the end will lead to more and bigger conflicts.

We are all living in a fake peace.

The finest example is the recent Israel-Palestine war.

There's an illusion of peace and winning enjoyed by Israelis...

But that is not true, in the end it will bring a huge disaster to all Israelis people.

Everyone knows it.

China should try to change the culture of Anglo-Saxon countries. Chinese has more people, and most importantly, Chinese average IQ is relatively higher than Anglo-Saxon, sooner or later the world will have to accept that.

Anglo-Saxon culture should be put under Chinese influence. Until very recently, they still see the world in black and white colors, which is quite a primitive way in my opinion, henceforth, has caused a lot of world problems in the last 100 years.

Last edited:
微信图片_20230509182229.png

China has tried its best to persuade the United States not to regard China as an opponent, and has also warned the United States that if it must regard China as an opponent, China will be a qualified opponent.

The world cannot go back, the Jews chose to be together with the Anglo-Saxons, and the Europeans still have the opportunity to jump the boat.

I don’t know what will happen next in East Asia and Southeast Asia.

It's funny I'm the opposite. I want to change White trash culture in a significant way. I stopped consuming White trash films and TV long ago. I want to force them to go back to their 80's and 90's way of life where there is little to none pandering to political correctness...

Do the chinese here not know where they get their communism from?

Literally a western political ideology created by a german jew.
1697172763740.png

Say thank you to uncle marx for creating modern china.

Do the chinese here not know where they get their communism from?

Literally a western political ideology created by a german jew.
View attachment 960953
Say thank you to uncle marx for creating modern china.
You think China still follows communism? That "stupid-ism" died long time ago in China since the Soviet Union collapsed. We follow our own system, which has beaten the western world in their own games, causing them to go hysterical:lol:

What has remained if Chinese culture except for brutal work culture?
You think wearing traditional clothes once a year is called culture?

This is BULLSHIT. I don't know what you watch, Australian people hardly care about China, let alone trying to "Change" Chinese culture. As a matter of fact, it was the other way around, Australia tries to more accept Chinese culture by celebrating Chinese holiday and observing Chinese Community and so on.

What the west do is have their own opinion about China, just like they have their own opinion with anyone else, and each country have their own policy and their own view come from this policy, just because that policy is not favourable to China that does not mean Australian government want them to change. And to say it is would probably be very self-center.

The different between China and the West is, the west are melting pot and China is not, they assimilate different culture into their own. While China will only accept their own culture because practically there are no foreign culture large enough to need assimilate.

Back
Top Bottom