What's new

Unbelievable! The US Never Expected the Replacement to Come So Quickly!

The one eyed cyclop is the king of the blind. Try telling Engineers or Programmers they need to troubleshoot their algorithm at the machine code level and they would have dropped on the floor laughing. You can't even differentiate machine language and assembly language. You have no basic understanding of how AI strategies are implemented and you keep on talking to me about matrices. When i askd you about how to set neurons, what weightage to use, the criterion for the neuron, you cannot answer anything but just talk to me about machine learning. What type of machine learning are we talking about? NEURAL NETWORKS? PEECEPTRONS? You can't tell the difference? Do you understand evolutionary algorithms like GA? Particle Swarm? No, you didn't understand anything. You have the audicity to lecture me on data redundancy? Are you thinking this is some sort of Distributed Control System? Even then redundancy is achieved through hardware means like dual network and dual CPU approaches and these concepts have nothing to do with AI algorithm but industrial control. You want me to start on that? Lolol. Respect my arse, when someone had been bashed repeatedly by me and proven to be an idiot.
Again, sucks to be you

At least I am not labelled as a troll by most people here lol

You think dropping big term is going to make you smart and make it look like you know you shit? Anyone have google can type "AI" in it, and get terms like Neural Network. Do you know what is Unet? What is CNN (Not the TV channel). And how does those thing work? People in the know knows specific term, such as Gaussian Model, UNet and CNN I am talking about, because that is specific for something you need to explain, people who don't know shit but try to look like they know by dropping generic term like you did.

I mean, for better or worst, at least I attended a world top 50 college in their engineering department, you, you show me nothing. so as I said, stop wasting my time, either show proof that you even at college at one point, or I am going to move on. No time for an internet troll. You go pretend to be a structural engineer or Instrument Engineer and write your program at your own time, stop wasting mine.

Again, sucks to be you

At least I am not labelled as a troll by most people here lol
You do know you are famous here as tge idiot who keeps on yapping right? Llolol. How many times have i caught you bullshiting? LNG? AIS? 60% of China economy are exports? Lol.

You think dropping big term is going to make you smart and make it look like you know you shit? Anyone have google can type "AI" in it, and get terms like Neural Network? Do you know what is Unet? What is CNN (Not the TV channel). And how does it work? People in the know knows specific term, such as Gaussian Model, UNet and CNN I am talking about, because that is specific for something, people who don't know shit but try to look like they know will drop generic term like you did.

As I said, stop wasting my time, either show proof that you even at college at one point, or I am going to move on. No time for an internet troll.
See, you can't answer it at all, you just yap. So tell me what algorithm you programmed which strategy you used, how was it applied to real world problems.

You do know you are famous here as tge idiot who keeps on yapping right? Llolol. How many times have i caught you bullshiting? LNG? AIS? 60% of China economy are exports? Lol.

Again, I am proud to be an idiot, because that mean you are worse than one....

Look at the statue here between you and me?

I mean, you can of course think you won, and all your argument are collect and everyone is an idiot but you. Not gonna stop you. But reality is, well, as the other show you already, is in a different direction

See, you can't answer it at all, you just yap. So tell me what algorithm you programmed which strategy you used, how was it applied to real world problems.

So you have no idea what is U-Net and CNN then, is it suffice to say that? (P.S If you know then you will know I had already answered that question you asked)

Again, I don't care what you claim to be, you can claim to be an astronaut for all I care, claim it at your own time, stop wasting my time over it.

Last edited:
60% of China economy are exports? Lol.
By the way, this line shows how intellectually dishonest you are.

I never said 60% of China economy is export, I said 48% of Chinese economy are based on manufacturing, IIRC the term I use is Manufacturing sector. You are the one that think ALL of China manufactruring sector are export.

Do you want me to show you the screen cap again?

See this is exactly how and why people turn to me for answer, and turn to you for troll

And if I remember correctly, you had been schooled by both me an @gambit on the AIS stuff. Which you still have not answer both his and mine question. But hey, I am just saying.

By the way, this line shows how intellectually dishonest you are.

I never said 60% of China economy is export, I said 48% of Chinese economy are based on manufacturing, IIRC the term I use is Manufacturing sector. You are the one that think ALL of China manufactruring sector are export.
You want me to start? Who is lying here? You claiming me saying the whole exonomy is only for exports or me saying you said 60% are for exports? You claimed a majority of the economy was for exports and when i asked you how much, you said 60%, you also went on to claim 48% of the economy was manufacturing. I still remember you telling me VF was an underestimated stock, even wanting to sign an escrow with me for a bet. Well genius, VF is $6 now. Lolololol

Do you want me to show you the screen cap again?

See this is exactly how and why people turn to me for answer, and turn to you for troll

And if I remember correctly, you had been schooled by both me an @gambit on the AIS stuff. Which you still have not answer both his and mine question. But hey, I am just saying.
AIS, yes you are the genius claiming Aegis radars can identify ships based on radars alone without AIS. So Aegis can tell me that is ship X112 from Columbia without AIS? If that's the case nobody needs to have mandatory AIS installation right? I mean this is just common sense right. Just like how you claim programmers need to know machine codes to debug. Lololol

Again, I am proud to be an idiot, because that mean you are worse than one....

Look at the statue here between you and me?

I mean, you can of course think you won, and all your argument are collect and everyone is an idiot but you. Not gonna stop you. But reality is, well, as the other show you already, is in a different direction

So you have no idea what is U-Net and CNN then, is it suffice to say that? (P.S If you know then you will know I had already answered that question you asked)

Again, I don't care what you claim to be, you can claim to be an astronaut for all I care, claim it at your own time, stop wasting my time over it.

Someone who doesn't even know something as fundamental as Neural Networks is talking to me about machine learning. Lolol. U NET CNN, i really have no idea, i only know BBC.

Btw, you still have not explained to me how machine langauge is used for AI programming. Are you the mullato Keanu?

Last edited:
Well, it's about how refined the probability density are, that directly related to processing power and also data point. As explained above, the micro-chain are built by processing 1000s of data using Gaussian model, for each process you increase the probability while decreasing the scope. Say a 2-point data, in X and Y axis, you apply Gaussian noise in the probability density (Z axis), then you will have a data point pointed to the future event. Again using the previous example and the example are mutually unexclusive (as I am not meteorologist, I know shit all about predicting weather so I can't do mutually exclusive data)

Thunder -> Rain
Thunder -> Sun
Rain -> Sun
Rain -> Thunder

We have a 3 dimension matrix to predict tomorrow weather. If it was Thunder today and Rain Yesterday, then the probability of Sun would have been the greatest (~75%) Because we already had both Rain and Thunder. Which mean we can eliminate both outcome that is not sun, because Rain and Thunder already happened. Which means the way it can go is either it continue to have Thunder, or it become Sunny.

Now, you can imagine if I have more processing power, I can put more weather data in it, then the probability density of the n-Matrix will be able to refine numerous flow. So it would not been the same if we run this AI Generation forecast with a home computer than a supercomputer.

It's all about variable and how you refine the outcome.
yes following the patterns is the key.
that reminds me of Albert Einstein. he once said everything in universe is settled by God.
About "if I have more processing power", there are new developements. one is increasing the clock rate. but there is an issue. increasing the clock rate will increase the heat that in turn will destroy the chips.
AI chips CPU and GPU by Nvidia won´t survive when they operate temperature over 100 celsius over long period.
there is a solution developed by the german university of Augsburg and MIT.
instead of silicon, the base is made of diamond. artificial diamond to be precise.
diamond or cristial carbon will cool the chips more efficient. Nvida chips could run double or triple the clock rate.
instead of 2.5 or 5 Ghz, the clock can run 7.5 or 15 Ghz. home computers will run faster in the future.
great time ahead for the gamers.

1700114512227.png

1700114502789.png

You want me to start? Who is lying here? You claiming me saying the whole exonomy is only for exports or me saying you said 60% are for exports? You claimed a majority of the economy was for exports and when i asked you how much, you said 60%, you also went on to claim 48% of the economy was manufacturing. I still remember you telling me VF was an underestimated stock, even wanting to sign an escrow with me for a bet. Well genius, VF is $6 now. Lolololol

AIS, yes you are the genius claiming Aegis radars can identify ships based on radars alone without AIS. So Aegis can tell me that is ship X112 from Columbia without AIS? If that's the case nobody needs to have mandatory AIS installation right? I mean this is just common sense right. Just like how you claim programmers need to know machine codes to debug. Lololol

Someone who doesn't even know something as fundamental as Neural Networks is talking to me about machine learning. Lolol. U NET CNN, i really have no idea, i only know BBC.

Btw, you still have not explained to me how machine langauge is used for AI programming. Are you the mullato Keanu?
LOL "
You claimed a majority of the economy was for exports and when i asked you how much, you said 60%"

is not the same thing you said previously which is.
Screen Cap.png

Your claim is I said "60% of Chinese economy are exports"

But then either of those are what I said anyway, because the original content from this is

1700124498431.png

1700124537458.png

As I said, claim whatever you want, I really don't care. You can say I said 60% or whatever, that does not really mean I said that. But hey, whatever float your boat man. But again, stop quoting me when you suffer an episode, thanks

yes following the patterns is the key.
that reminds me of Albert Einstein. he once said everything in universe is settled by God.
About "if I have more processing power", there are new developements. one is increasing the clock rate. but there is an issue. increasing the clock rate will increase the heat that in turn will destroy the chips.
AI chips CPU and GPU by Nvidia won´t survive when they operate temperature over 100 celsius over long period.
there is a solution developed by the german university of Augsburg and MIT.
instead of silicon, the base is made of diamond. artificial diamond to be precise.
diamond or cristial carbon will cool the chips more efficient. Nvida chips could run double or triple the clock rate.
instead of 2.5 or 5 Ghz, the clock can run 7.5 or 15 Ghz. home computers will run faster in the future.
great time ahead for the gamers.

View attachment 1023185
View attachment 1023182
Well, more processing power is not just clock speed, well, it can be, but not really the only factors.

It also depends on how the program works, how much bus width can the processor handle, how much RAM you need to run the program, but most importantly, how the AI Model works. If the model is clean and precise to the point, then it will be far effective than a more sloppy model.

It's like if I put in a program to find the solution of 2 + 2

I can write a simple instruction x = 2 + 2 then you will know X = 4

However, if I go like this

x = 2*(2-1) + 4*(1/2)

This is doing the same thing but instead of 1 instruction, now I have 5. You are still getting the end result, but it would have taken 5 times longer, and god knows how efficient that deep thinking algorithm is. I have no clue, maybe it's super precise

LOL "

is not the same thing you said previously which is.
View attachment 1024161

Your claim is I said "60% of Chinese economy are exports"

But then either of those are what I said anyway, because the original content from this is

View attachment 1024165

View attachment 1024172

As I said, claim whatever you want, I really don't care. You can say I said 60% or whatever, that does not really mean I said that. But hey, whatever float your boat man. But again, stop quoting me when you suffer an episode, thanks
Yes, you claimed a majority of Chinese economy roughly 60% was for exports and you also claimed 48% of Chinese economy was manufacturing, which you conveniently included energy extraction which i then corrected you by saying energy is primary industry in the same league as agriculture. You couldn't differentiate industry from manufacturing. All economic output are industries. So want me to start the debate again? Funny how an econ expert like you do not know the simple division in an economy. Lol

And now you are diverting the topic again, how do you use machine language in AI? You don't even know the difference between machine and assembly language. When i talked to you about data array, you keep on talking about matrices which are basically just 2D arrays. Pretty basic stuff mate.

Last edited:
Yes, you claimed a majority of Chinese economy roughly 60% was for exports and you also claimed 48% of Chinese economy was manufacturing, which you conveniently included energy extraction which i then corrected you by saying energy is primary industry in the same league as agriculture. You couldn't differentiate industry from manufacturing. All economic output are industries. So want me to start the debate again? Funny how an econ expert like you do not know the simple division in an economy. Lol

And now you are diverting the topic again, how do you use machine language in AI? You don't even know the difference between machine and assembly language. When i talked to you about data array, you keep on talking about matrices which are basically just 2D arrays. Pretty basic stuff mate.
Oh my god, you still try to put stuff into my mouth.

This is the ENTIRE exchange told me where did I say 60% of Chinese economy are export.

1700192954489.png

1700192985781.png

1700193019154.png

1700193042924.png

1700193058228.png

1700193078167.png

1700193092120.png

1700193106226.png

1700193121302.png

1700193136029.png

1700193149292.png

1700193161922.png

1700193176806.png

1700193190170.png

1700193203479.png

1700193217600.png

1700193230213.png

1700193244590.png

1700193260833.png

1700193273144.png

1700193323636.png

1700193307091.png

1700193343014.png

1700193357606.png

1700193379970.png

1700193395098.png

1700193407983.png

1700193427287.png

1700193449966.png

1700193463198.png

1700193482235.png

1700193506360.png

1700193516978.png

1700193529578.png

1700193538800.png

1700193549595.png

1700193566875.png

1700193583571.png

1700193594677.png

1700193608046.png

Last edited:

1700193648132.png

1700193663384.png

1700193682339.png

1700193696130.png

1700193716533.png

1700193728435.png

1700193748885.png

1700193794805.png

1700193780072.png

1700193812429.png

1700193826455.png

1700193857046.png

1700193874009.png

1700193889430.png

1700193901879.png

1700193911601.png

1700193925135.png

1700193937731.png

1700193975144.png

1700193993231.png

1700194040126.png

1700194068454.png

1700194098946.png

1700194136237.png

Tell me, where in the ENTIRE 40 + post exchange I said

Chinese economy roughly 60% was for exports
Show me exactly which post, quote me the post number, if you can show I said anywhere in the entire exchange I said anything remotely related to Chinese Economy roughly 60% was for export, I will eat my computer, apologise to you and never set foot on this forum again.

But if you can't that mean you are intellectually dishonest. You simply lie about what people said and make them sounded stupid.

Now com'on, you wanna win an argument? show me where exactly I said that, quote that post and the post number, otherwise you are a fraud and a dishonest person, I don't care about what you post next, if you did not post the quote where I said Chinese Economy roughly 60% was for export, then I will reply everyone of your post from now on, regardless of topic, with "You are a fraud and dishonest person"

Last edited:
View attachment 1027701
View attachment 1027702
View attachment 1027703
View attachment 1027704
View attachment 1027705
View attachment 1027706
View attachment 1027707
View attachment 1027709
View attachment 1027708
View attachment 1027710
View attachment 1027711
View attachment 1027712
View attachment 1027713
View attachment 1027714
View attachment 1027715
View attachment 1027716
View attachment 1027717
View attachment 1027718
View attachment 1027719
View attachment 1027720

View attachment 1027721

View attachment 1027722

View attachment 1027723

View attachment 1027724

Tell me, where in the ENTIRE 40 + post exchange I said

Show me exactly which post, quote me the post number, if you can show I said anywhere in the entire exchange I said anything remotely related to Chinese Economy roughly 60% was for export, I will eat my computer, apologise to you and never set foot on this forum again.

But if you can't that mean you are intellectually dishonest. You simply lie about what people said and make them sounded stupid.

Now com'on, you wanna win an argument? show me where exactly I said that, quote that post and the post number, otherwise you are a fraud and a dishonest person, I don't care about what you post next, if you did not post the quote where I said Chinese Economy roughly 60% was for export, then I will reply everyone of your post from now on, regardless of topic, with "You are a fraud and dishonest person"
Check your work again, you missed out a few posts. Lolol.

Hey dumbass, you think anyone will go through your copypaste? That's called spamming and now you know why you are known as the ranting idiot? Are you sure you are not autistic or something? You claimed the majority of Chinese economy was for exports and you claimed it as 60% when i asked you how much. That's what you always do, copy paste a longgggg article and then expect ppl to answer you not going to the point. You can bullshit better than an indian mate. Lolol

Hey btw, you are diverting the topic again. This was about AI and machine language. CAN YOU PLZ ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check your work again, you missed out a few posts. Lolol.

Another dishonesty, first of all, no one stop you from posting the post number and quote the exact post even if I miss them and I didn't miss anything because I quote your post that quote mine too.

It's easy, If I said that and you want to discredit me, quote the post or the post number, you can't quote nothing because you are a scummy liar that lie thru your teeth and you can't because what you said DOES NOT EXIST

Hey dumbass, you think anyone will go through your copypaste? That's called spamming. You claimed the majority of Chinese economy was for exports and you claimed it as 60% when i asked you how much. That's what you always do, copy paste a longgggg article and then expect ppl to answer you not going to the point. You can bullshit better than an indian mate. Lolol

Hey btw, you are diverting the topic again. This was about AI and machine language. CAN YOU PLZ ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
You sir are a fraud and a dishonor liar

Dishonest.jpg

And I don't talk to fraudster.

Last edited:
I don’t know what you talking about.
He is trying the best to cover his arse, just exposed his lies (he lie twice in this thread alone, 3 times if we count he failed to produce anything to show he was even in University)

That's his MO, he lies and then try to lower other creditability and make them look stupid and then he appear the smarter. That's what troll do

Back
Top Bottom