What's new

Trudeau accuses Indian government of involvement in killing of Canadian Sikh leader

Joke of the day. Bhikharees of India comparing themselves to Saudis.

Your whole Bhikharee country has no economic backbone of any sort (despite Modi's Godi Propaganda Hooey), depending on alms and unskilled/semi-skilled worker remittances from other countries for making ends meet (even remittance from Bangladesh to the tune of US$ 5 to 7 billions every year). That is why bhakts like you should keep groveling to countries like Canada.

Don't forget the Canadians gave you tek-na-laaji for nuclear reactors. And millions of tons in wheat and soybean oil aid. Bejaat dhokeybaaj ingrates.

Bhakts getting too big for their britches. It'll be back to your "Hindu rate of growth" before you know it.

India has been selected as the western ally, they will keep on investing, forming partnership with India, India is also working hard to improve itself, they are creating better policies and environment for investment. Nothing Pakistan can do about it. What's unfortunate is at least Pakistan should improve its self, but instead is behaving like a soar looser, who cannot fix its own house but pointing fingers at others. This is a reality we must accept and then move on to make a better Pakistan, make better policies, independent institutes, security, policies for foreign investment etc. PDF members believe in or not but India investment, economic policies are 20+ years ahead of Pakistan.

So - since Bangladesh per capita nominal GDP is higher than India, we are more ahead than them?

I have been to India every year for the last decade - and guessing you haven't. You should go sometime. It is the same garbage environment that the Hindutva trolls create here.

Seeing is believing - rest can be fabricated. Don't be fooled.

Last edited:
You should actually go to India. They are doing more innovation there than even here. Last I was there, the transactions were so easy and number of things I could do with my mobile at the comfort of my home was astounding. Your chaaating of goras for their appreciation is sickening. Have some self respect. If not for dollars, what the heck are woke leftists are doing to make the America or the west great?
Lol trade? You are too stupid to understand what's happening around the world. Wests bossing around others are long gone. They need friends especially large ones like India. Mark my words, few years down the line even Kanneda will be lining up for a trade deal with India.

Manipur is complex and simple minds like yours should not take burden to understand.
Lmao ok appu, you must be one of those smart complex minds you did a bulldozer baba rally in the middle of new jersey while the natives complained of the noise and stench. :lol:. Again why not take the first flight back to the shitty streets of bombay? Talk is cheap, set an example for me and give up your h1b and return to shuperpooper India rather than work at seven 7.

Its you whose the clueless idiot here, probably watched too much republic gaumutar tv. Its not the west running after India for trade deals sparky, its the other way around. West barely exports nothing, they dont need a shitty trade deal with India, its India who needs it to increase exports and promote make in India, thats why you see Modi wagging his tail on foreign trips. Stop dreaming of Canada begging India for trade deals, millions of scrawny Indians are literally begging for a Canadian visa so that they can leave that shithole shining shuper pooper behind. Canada needs nothing from India.. its indians dying to get here.

Your whole Bhikharee country has no economic backbone of any sort (despite Modi's Godi Propaganda Hooey, depending on alms and unskilled and semi-skilled worker remittances from other countries for making ends meet (even remittance from Bangladesh to the tune of 5 to 7 bilion. That is why you should keep groveling.

Don't forget the Canadians gave you tek-na-laaji for nuclear reactors. Bejaat dhokeybaaj ingrates.

Bhakts getting too big for their britches. It'll be back to your "hindu rate of growth" before you know it.

So - since Bangladesh per capita nominal GDP is higher than India, we are more ahead than them?

I have been to India every year for the last decade - and guessing you haven't. You should go sometime.
IMG_8915.jpeg

Your whole Bhikharee country has no economic backbone of any sort (despite Modi's Godi Propaganda Hooey, depending on alms and unskilled and semi-skilled worker remittances from other countries for making ends meet (even remittance from Bangladesh to the tune of 5 to 7 bilion. That is why you should keep groveling.

Don't forget the Canadians gave you tek-na-laaji for nuclear reactors. Bejaat dhokeybaaj ingrates.

Bhakts getting too big for their britches. It'll be back to your "hindu rate of growth" before you know it.

I have been to India every year for the last decade - and guessing you haven't. You should go sometime.
Lol. Lungi wanting to find a voice in this debate. Chup ho ja beta, there bas ki baat nahi hain. Stupid mullah.

Bangladesh forex reserves slipped to $21 billion. Not long before we are going to see another Pakistan in the east. STFU now.

Lmao ok appu, you must be one of those smart complex minds you did a bulldozer baba rally in the middle of new jersey while the natives complained of the noise and stench. :lol:. Again why not take the first flight back to the shitty streets of bombay? Talk is cheap, set an example for me and give up your h1b and return to shuperpooper India rather than work at seven 7.

Its you whose the clueless idiot here, probably watched too much republic gaumutar tv. Its not the west running after India for trade deals sparky, its the other way around. West barely exports nothing, they dont need a shitty trade deal with India, its India who needs it to increase exports and promote make in India, thats why you see Modi wagging his tail on foreign trips. Stop dreaming of Canada begging India for trade deals, millions of scrawny Indians are literally begging for a Canadian visa so that they can leave that shithole shining shuper pooper behind. Canada needs nothing from India.. its indians dying to get here.

View attachment 954710
Obviously you don't have a basic decency to have a conversation. 😂. You can keep chaaating theirs.

Last edited:
You should stop jerking Modi’s 56mm lulli. If you think thing are great back home take the first flight back to shining India i assure you no one will stop you.

When China was rising they just stfu and worked hard without antagonizing the west, India despite being a $2000 per capita income shithole and 600 million shitting in the street is acting like some kind a superpower. Without western companies and trade deals it will remain this way, remove all western brands and mncs out of India and all you hve left is a few pakoda stands and gau mutar shops. This assasination was simply to score brownie points for Modi rather than some much needed operation for security. If Modi actually gave a shit about India’s security he would be focussing on Manipur where theres a full blown civil war involving millions going on, forget one separatist each and every kuki kid there feels alienated and would pick up arms against India sooner or later. And here we are potentially losing billions of dollars worth of trade deals to assasinate one guy just so that modis tiny lulli can get a hardon.

Bilol

Why did you delete your comment you Lungi rat, were you afraid i would post this in response?

View attachment 954707

Your posting of rickshaw puller kid antics are just distractions from the real picture.

nothing will happen

india is needed against terror xi
Nothing can happen to peace loving country and it's defenders.

You are watching too many bollywood movies, india can do such hits only in movies. Trust me.
I second that, 56" looks good in movies only.

Your whole Bhikharee country has no economic backbone of any sort (despite Modi's Godi Propaganda Hooey, depending on alms and unskilled and semi-skilled worker remittances from other countries for making ends meet (even remittance from Bangladesh to the tune of US$ 5 to 7 billions every year. That is why you should keep groveling.

Don't forget the Canadians gave you tek-na-laaji for nuclear reactors. And millions of tons in wheat and soybean oil aid. Bejaat dhokeybaaj ingrates.

Bhakts getting too big for their britches. It'll be back to your "Hindu rate of growth" before you know it.

I have been to India every year for the last decade - and guessing you haven't. You should go sometime. It is the same garbage environment that the Hindutva trolls create here.

Seeing is believing - rest can be fabricated. Don't be fooled.
You couldn't be more wrong.

You should actually go to India. They are doing more innovation there than even here. Last I was there, the transactions were so easy and number of things I could do with my mobile at the comfort of my home was astounding. Your chaaating of goras for their appreciation is sickening. Have some self respect. If not for dollars, what the heck are woke leftists are doing to make the America or the west great?

Lol trade? You are too stupid to understand what's happening around the world. West's capacity to boss around others is long gone. They need friends especially large ones like India. Mark my words, few years down the line even Kanneda will be lining up for a trade deal with India albeit with a different leadership.

Manipur is complex and simple minds like yours should not take burden to understand. And mind your language, I am giving at least some respect for you being Indian. We all can take cheap shots.

Innovation like in these neighborhoods you mean? Better than Canada any day!!

Take the 1st flight available to this land of milk and honey.

1695163970672.png

1695163996533.png

Dunk yourself in the poop-laced water. Myyndd owar mattaarrr !

1695164123855.png

1695164194317.png

1695164222216.png

View attachment 954715

View attachment 954716

View attachment 954717

View attachment 954718

View attachment 954719

View attachment 954715

View attachment 954716

View attachment 954717

View attachment 954718

View attachment 954719

Lol. Lungi, you are not even worth it. You are just nobody in this world. How much it sucks for you. No one in the west could even point at Bangladesh in a map. That how pointless you lot are. One look at Dhaka, tourists will run back. Lol. Have you not seen the latest vlogs from Dhaka. It's an absolute shit hole. Nice try to be relevant in this conversation though. Go stitch the chaddis for pennies.

A sane discussion is something I never discourage, but you must understand how angry it makes one feel seeing what is happening.

As a working person I have all the understanding for another on, even if he isn't in my country. I have no affiliation to any party, and spoke only as a Indian. Why Canadian, if a Pakistani talks about what a asshole govt he has.. I will be the first to say, we got no better here.

I am also not the one, who cribs about some colonial past and engage in enjoying wicked pleasure if some White person is suffering because of immigrants. Every country and its people, have its own problems.

So when I get angry at that clown cribbing in a Parliment, without producing any credible proof.. its not just the Indian in me who gets riled up, but also the individual who asks basic logical questions. What is the basis of such strong allegation? How can you make one, while saying its based on strong suspicions?

How can a Govt let few hijack bilateral relations? How can a Govt allow open disrespect of another Country's departed PM, where her assassination is re-enacted?
First off, apologies if I made you feel that way. Wasn't the intention bud.

Starting with the basis of the accusation, while I still use the word "allegedly", JT no matter how much of a buffoon he has been, would not go before Parliament and especially our media knowing that it is conservative owned (and who would relish nothing more than to crucify him) and make a claim like that without credible evidence from CSIS or another member state of the 5 eyes network.

Now I am not privy to the alleged evidence and neither do I believe the Canadian public will be, possibly due to compromising intelligence gathering mechanisms.

What should have been done, and this does not assume anything from my end was to deal with it through diplomatic channels. JT knows he fucked up bad with first allowing the Khalistan issue to fester here in Canada but defending of the CSIS over successive governments has ensured that CSIS cannot investigate thoroughly in a short time frame to make critical decisions, so until then it would have to be assumed that any and all discussions of Khalistan were/are an expression of free speech, protected by the Charter. I don't have to like it but it is what it is. The depiction of the assassination of Indira Gandhi was extremely tasteless agreed, but an expression that is still protected. It's not like it was a recreation of the Jallianwala or Babi Yar massacres.

There are multiple faults here that should have been addressed long ago
- Integration of new comers into Canadiam society that would have prevented ghettos like Surrey or Brampton
- immigrants bringing their baggage of hate (whether religiously, racially or regionally motivated) into a place which essentially is supposed to represent a new beginning for them
- a lack of proactive intelligence sharing but the last 10 years of JT and Modi's hostility towards each other have not pushed any clear action on this.

If GOI indeed authorized such an action, then it has the potential to spell trouble for the Indian diaspora here from other Canadians/GOC. GOC is already taking crap over the Chinese influence here, but GOI would represent an easier target to attack publicly and by extension Indians on work/visit visas here, just on the basis of the weight of power China and India represent individually.

Again, I apologize if my post did not enable us to have a constructive discussion at first.

Nope, he is doing that because theres a big demand for low level jobs like truck drivers, grocery store and fast food restaurant workers, nurses etc and Indians fill in these much needed roles.. however the immigration numbers are still wayyy too high even after taking these jobs into account. No one wants these many number of immigrants…..we will vote him out sooner or later.
i know lot of software engineers heading your way because they cannot get green cards in America

Lol. Lungi, you are not even worth it. You are just nobody in this world. How much it sucks for you. No one in the west could even point at Bangladesh in a map. That how pointless you lot are. One look at Dhaka, tourists will run back. Lol. Have you not seen the latest vlogs from Dhaka. It's an absolute shit hole. Nice try to be relevant in this conversation though. Go stitch the chaddis for pennies.

Credible allegations of a potential link 100% verified by CSIS.
Both Trudeau and the head of CSIS were in India, took sides with RAW intelligence and Modi, but both of them showed them as cold shoulder. This is the most serious step they have ever taken against India even though it involves 6 billion dollars in business, but when it comes to sovereignty, they take Indian cross border terrorism very seriously to kill a Canadian on Canadian soil very seriously. This is a big setback to Modi and it puts a damper on the dream of Bharat he has for the country.Hence proved indian gov is terriost.

Both Trudeau and the head of CSIS were in India, took sides with RAW intelligence and Modi, but both of them showed them as cold shoulder. This is the most serious step they have ever taken against India even though it involves 6 billion dollars in business, but when it comes to sovereignty, they take Indian cross border terrorism very seriously to kill a Canadian on Canadian soil very seriously. This is a big setback to Modi and it puts a damper on the dream of Bharat he has for the country.Hence proved indian gov is terri
India has everyt right to hunt down terorrists anywhere on earth. If Justin Trudeau needs their support to stay in power. so be it. He will do what he needs to do stay in power and we will continue to do what it takes to kill these terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom