What's new

The West is copying from China, China's impact on European countries

You now claim the spanish empire, renaissance italy, france or byzantine empire was poorer than northern europe?

😂🤣😃😀😅

No one cares. Infact at one time nazis claimed so called nordic superiority by claiming the top leaders of greeks/italians were blonde germans and actual greeks/italians are just masses. Like alexander had blonde hair or something. ofcourse eventually the "inferioir" slavs and soviets handed the blonde blue eyed all aryan nazi asses back to them.

Keeping aside nazi nonsense - the contempt for italians/greeks is quier common in northern europeans - English/German etc.

You now claim the spanish empire, renaissance italy, france or byzantine empire was poorer than northern europe?

😂🤣😃😀😅

If you wanna know how the North Europeans lived????

Read Ahmad ibn Fadlan accounts on the Northern Europeans he was a 10th-century Arab traveler,[a] famous for his account of his travels as a member of an embassy of the Abbasid caliph, al-Muqtadir of Baghdad, to the king of the Volga Bulgars, known as his risāla ("account" or "journal")

No one cares. Infact at one time nazis claimed so called nordic superiority by claiming the top leaders of greeks/italians were blonde germans and actual greeks/italians are just masses. Like alexander had blonde hair or something. ofcourse eventually the "inferioir" slavs and soviets handed the blonde blue eyed all aryan nazi asses back to them.

Keeping aside nazi nonsense - the contempt for italians/greeks is quier common in northern europeans - English/German etc.

You mean those nazi leaders?

AP20322695177341-e1605859523345.jpg

The germans did not appear much superior when we fertilized Crete with their blood.

You mean those nazi leaders?

AP20322695177341-e1605859523345.jpg

The germans did not appear much superior when we fertilized Crete with their blood.

dude i am not arguing on their behalf. I am just relaying what they thought of south europeans. Just holding a mirror to you as you acting all superior to eastern europeans.

dude i am not arguing on their behalf. I am just relaying what they thought of south europeans. Just holding a mirror to you as you acting all superior to eastern europeans.

But thats how things are. We look down on northern europeans as well. See them as culturally and mentally poor and rather primitive.

Cradle of human civilizations

803d3bdfa4e29cf5630dd58eb4701346.jpg

This traditional understanding of history is about to disappear. For example, the excavations carried out in recent years have revealed that the traces of civilization in the Anatolian peninsula are older than Mesopotamia. It is not a matter that I follow very closely, but I know that recently, excavation results have been obtained from many geographies that are not on this map (for example, today's russian lands or Arabian lands), which can change the traditional understanding.

If you ask me, we all came from Africa. Calm down guys... (China had some anthropological findings in recent years that all humanity today may not have come from Africa, but anyway...)

Civilizations have grown in all cultures. Infact what is a civilization - its an organization of human society so it can produce the maximum amount of valuable goods and services possible. Using that premise and on a per capita basis - yes the west (western europe and north america) have a high degree of civilization right now. And on the same premise its also true that china is the fastest growing civilization of recent past.
Also by the way mexico and latin america are as west as italy and greece. But civlization did not flourish that well there.

This traditional understanding of history is about to disappear. For example, the excavations carried out in recent years have revealed that the traces of civilization in the Anatolian peninsula are older than Mesopotamia. It is not a matter that I follow very closely, but I know that recently, excavation results have been obtained from many geographies that are not on this map (for example, today's russian lands or Arabian lands), which can change the traditional understanding.

If you ask me, we all came from Africa. Calm down guys... (China had some anthropological findings in recent years that all humanity today may not have come from Africa, but anyway...)

Some of worlds oldest buildings are found infrance, even ireland. Its ridicolous to believe such buildings could be done without civilisation.

In Greece we have signs of civilisation that are from 5000 bc.

Europen countries are going backward with each passing year. They no longer have the energy, vitality and determination they used to have in past centuries. It’s over for them. As the years go by, Europe will be like South America, poor, corrupt, crime infested, technologically backward continent.

China and the rest of Asia will rise and dominate the 21st century and beyond.

Europeans will go back to being what they always were….barbarians.

Westerners have always been barbarians. That’s why they behaved exactly like barbarians during their period on top. Now that the future of the West is decline and decay into irrelevance, these barbarians won’t have the technology to harm the civilised world.

Why you keep talking about the 1980's which was almost half a century ago? we are here talking about the present, not distant past. Your mind is forever stuck in the past, the people in your video are mostly long dead by now, wake up and welcome to 2022.
What the girl said in the OP video is largely true in every European country now, she is comparing today's Europe with China, not the one in 1980's

Because Vostok is closer to my age than yours and he knows exactly about the times I am talking about...which is something you always don't want to hear because it has no relevance to Chinese since they'd just assume forget about those days when everybody was dirt poor.

Last edited:
Europen countries are going backward with each passing year. They no longer have the energy, vitality and determination they used to have in past centuries. It’s over for them. As the years go by, Europe will be like South America, poor, corrupt, crime infested, technologically backward continent.

China and the rest of Asia will rise and dominate the 21st century and beyond.

Europeans will go back to being what they always were….barbarians.

With all due respect but the roman empire was far more advanced as China. China also never achieved the standards of Byzantine or Renaissance Italy

You are delusional if you think north Europeans have any respect for italians or greeks. infact catholic countries were far poorer than protestant ones till mid twentieth centruy.

?? Greeks aren't Catholics. Maybe like 50,000 at most. There's probably more Muslims in Greece than Catholics.

Back
Top Bottom