What's new

Savunma Sanayii TV Show - TRT

We should see coming programs but for now it's time is very late... And i think program is too short... Also i think we want to see much more new videos & photos... Not old videos and photos... Also we want a bit detailed infos... Also we want to get news about projects like ATMACA, AKYA, AA missiles, TFX, when TAI will deliver 12 units of T-129s, Armed UAV etc... Bi de biz savunma sanayi takipçilerini de dikkate alarak doyurucu şekilde bilgi yoğunluğu olursa iyi olur...

After following programs i can tell other things... Let's see... I hope it will be a good program... Please send our greetings to them... Thx...

You said they'll be uploading in the weekdays, would it be too much trouble to have it translated to english ? I know it's purely for Turkish consumption, but there are many who interested in the rise of Turkish Defense industry, it would be good PR and information base to point to.

Okay, onto the first episode. I liked everything, except for how short it was also disliked the double pronged introduction clips at the beginning, hope that'll be gone in future episodes :)
... Space systems was the main subject, but lots of information on crucial technological developments was missed out -> HALE thruster developed by Tubitak for instance would have been good to see..

Yeah.. weird... :/

Öncelikle zaman ayırıp cevapladığınız için teşekküler, programı hazırlayanlara görüş ve önerilerinizi ilettim. İlk bölümlerin genel tanıtım formatında olacağını, detaylara ilerleyen bölümlerde (Haftalık formatta toplam 26 bölüm planlanıyor) gireceklermiş. Yaptığımız önerileri dikkate alacaklarını belirttiler, program süresi ve yayın saati konusunda desteğe ihtiyaçları olduğunu, bu konudaki istekleri TRT'ye iletmemizi rica ettiler.

Post episodes and make suggestions here. If you want you can make suggestions in Turkish so that it is easier for the development team to understand if they are monitoring this forum.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom