What's new

Panic erupts in Japan! China cancels Japan's $154.4 billion machine tool order!

It's 154 Billion Japanese Yen not dollars.

Didn't you even watch the first 20 seconds of your own video???
154byen.png

154B japanese yen = $1B USD

View attachment 947863

ah the wumao exuberance for deceit strikes again. Speaking of wumao exuberance. I wonder if @beijingwalker found that 3 trillion USD Gold mine?

Mighty Japan will go on as always

ah the wumao exuberance for deceit strikes again. Speaking of wumao exuberance. I wonder if @beijingwalker found that 3 trillion USD Gold mine?

It's "math...with Chinese characteristics".

View attachment 947863

Not sure how you read this.
China cancel this high end machine tools order of $1 billion ( not a small amount) means they are able to break the stranglehold hold of the Japanese in this industrial sector.
I can still remember $200 led torch light before the Chinese started to mass produce leds, benefiting electric power starved rural areas In India and Philippines. Of course, these ungrateful people are not grateful for the better living standards that affordable China products have given them.
Same scenario with solar panels and now maybe EVs will meet the same fate.

I am sure the Japanese wont be celebrating that China are now able to produce high end machine tools and are able to cancel most of their future Japanese orders in this industrial sector.

Not sure how you read this.
China cancel this high end machine tools order of $1 billion

Can you even find any mention of this cancel order anywhere other than some video that can't even get the numbers straight.

Can you even find any mention of this cancel order anywhere other than some video that can't even get the numbers straight.
Then, why are you demeaning $1 billion in orders.
I am just giving examples of why a trickle will soon turn into a flood.
High end machine tools, EVs, and soon Chip making machines will all have China price.
Those who have a stranglehold over these exclusive products wont be celebrating.
So much panic in Washington, hence all those idiotic sanctions and export restrictions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom