What's new

Pakistan Navy Rescue & Search Operation to recover Indian Merchant Navy Crew Members

Okay, so

1. 9 crews saved by Belgian Flagged ship.

2. 1 crew member died in rescue zone outside Indian zone so ICG couldn't send the ships, and the nearest possible effort could have been made by Pakistan which it did and is a fine job.

3. ICG is thanking the MRCC in Mumbai to rescue of 9 members by Belgian Flagged vessel.

So that's it I think.
images (4).jpeg

I recall the last time the Indian saw a merchant ship of the coast they blew it up and claimed it was terrorists. They killed 5 Pakistani fishermen.

Why our navy didn't respond in the same manner?

Instead we always behave like humanitarians when we should be using every opportunity to hit Indians when we can.

pathetic bajwa doctrine!

I recall the last time the Indian saw a merchant ship of the coast they blew it up and claimed it was terrorists. They killed 5 Pakistani fishermen.

Why our navy didn't respond in the same manner?

Instead we always behave like humanitarians when we should be using every opportunity to hit Indians when we can.

pathetic bajwa doctrine!
Wtf?

Recall this event?

At the time of the events, the Indian navy initially reported the Pakistani fishermen boat was blown up by them but later they made up a story that in the true Indian way, is complete bs.

Our shameless armed forces wasted their fuel for 2 helicopters and now giving lovely hospitality to Indian snakes.

We should have blown the Indian boat up and told the world, the sailors on the boat opened fire on our navy personal.

Recall this event?

At the time of the events, the Indian navy initially reported the Pakistani fishermen boat was blown up by them but later they made up a story that in the true Indian way, is complete bs.

Our shameless armed forces wasted their fuel for 2 helicopters and now giving lovely hospitality to Indian snakes.

We should have blown the Indian boat up and told the world, the sailors on the boat opened fire on our navy personal.
Why should Pakistan stoop down to their level just because they did it? How does that make Pakistan better than India?

Above all, Islam does NOT teach us that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom