What's new

Pakistan Football News & Discussions - August 2022 .

Easah Suliman is quite famous. Bro I am surprised you have not heard about Adil Nabi? Played for England u16 and u17. Spend his entire career youth career at West Bromwich Albion FC.

Here is a video of him scoring a hat-trick against Aston Villa U21:

Another good player is Etzaz Hussain. Dude was a real baller in his prime. He played against teams like Arsenal, Zenit, Ajax, Fenerbache and Celtic in his prime.

His name rang a bell, just couldn't place it. Maybe I was thinking of a cricketer.

PFF NC needs to show some urgency when it comes to the visa process for these overseas players.

This team would be awesome

If PFF can somehow get Ole Sæter along with these guys we can become a top 100 team in 3-5 years, assuming we are able to play consistent International matches.

Why are there so many Pakistani-origin players coming out of Brighton? I've counted 4-5 Pakistani players from the club.
Bro, honestly, I have no idea... I don't know how many there are in each age group. I know about 2 Pakistani players currently: Layth Gulzar and Sahil Bashir. There also used to be a kid called Jaami Qureshi. So, I know about 3 in total.

PFF NC needs to show some urgency when it comes to the visa process for these overseas players.

This team would be awesome

If PFF can somehow get Ole Sæter along with these guys we can become a top 100 team in 3-5 years, assuming we are able to play consistent International matches.
Hey, you've hit the nail on the head with your comment! PFF really does need to step up their game when it comes to paperwork. These overseas players have a lot to offer, and it would be such a shame if we lose out on them just because of slow paperwork. That’s something we can't afford right now.

Looking at that squad list, man, it feels like there's so much potential waiting to be unlocked. Blending our local talents with those who've seen football in other parts of the world, that's the key. We're talking about a fresh and powerful direction for Pakistani football.

Now, imagine having Ole Sæter leading our attack. He's a talent, and frankly, with the kind of depth Norway has, he's unlikely to break into their top team anytime soon. This could be his chance to really shine on an international stage. As for Alfie Whiteman, he's with Tottenham, yes, but let's be real – breaking into England's senior team is no easy task. By the way, it's worth noting that Alfie and Easah Suliman once teamed up for England in the U17 World Cup. That’s a partnership we can reignite right here for Pakistan!

If we can get these guys on board and also play regular international matches, the top 100 is not just some far-off fantasy. It’s something we can actually reach.

Pakistan’s football might be on the brink of something big, something truly memorable. And it starts with us believing in this vision and the PFF making the right moves.

@Areesh @Hexlor @313ghazi @Menace2Society @_NOBODY_ @Mirzali Khan @Dalit @Pakistan Ka Beta @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @LeGenD @waz @One_Nation @Maula Jatt @Bleek @AlKardai @lastofthepatriots @AsianLion

I want to see better broadcast quality, a football league, investment in infrastructure and grass roots.
Only familiar with Easa Sulaiman
Guy wants to represent Pakistan??
Easah Suliman is quite famous. Bro I am surprised you have not heard about Adil Nabi? Played for England u16 and u17. Spend his entire career youth career at West Bromwich Albion FC.

Here is a video of him scoring a hat-trick against Aston Villa U21:

Another good player is Etzaz Hussain. Dude was a real baller in his prime. He played against teams like Arsenal, Zenit, Ajax, Fenerbache and Celtic in his prime.

@_NOBODY_ @waz
@Hexlor

Official You Tube Channel of Pakistan Football .

Like and Subscribe please .

Hey, you've hit the nail on the head with your comment! PFF really does need to step up their game when it comes to paperwork. These overseas players have a lot to offer, and it would be such a shame if we lose out on them just because of slow paperwork. That’s something we can't afford right now.

Looking at that squad list, man, it feels like there's so much potential waiting to be unlocked. Blending our local talents with those who've seen football in other parts of the world, that's the key. We're talking about a fresh and powerful direction for Pakistani football.

Now, imagine having Ole Sæter leading our attack. He's a talent, and frankly, with the kind of depth Norway has, he's unlikely to break into their top team anytime soon. This could be his chance to really shine on an international stage. As for Alfie Whiteman, he's with Tottenham, yes, but let's be real – breaking into England's senior team is no easy task. By the way, it's worth noting that Alfie and Easah Suliman once teamed up for England in the U17 World Cup. That’s a partnership we can reignite right here for Pakistan!

If we can get these guys on board and also play regular international matches, the top 100 is not just some far-off fantasy. It’s something we can actually reach.

Pakistan’s football might be on the brink of something big, something truly memorable. And it starts with us believing in this vision and the PFF making the right moves.

@Areesh @Hexlor @313ghazi @Menace2Society @_NOBODY_ @Mirzali Khan @Dalit @Pakistan Ka Beta @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @LeGenD @waz @One_Nation @Maula Jatt @Bleek @AlKardai @lastofthepatriots @AsianLion
@_NOBODY_ @Hexlor @LeGenD

Meet the architect behind Pakistan's first ever FIFA World Cup Qualifying win Stephan Constantine | PTV Sports .​

For us Pakistani football fans, there's news that feels like a dream. While we're accustomed to hearing about renowned players like Darwin Nunez, James Rodriguez, and Virgil Van Dijk, the latest updates bring something closer to home.

Our own Abdullah Iqbal is right there, defending with "The International Window" team, rubbing shoulders with the global best. But there's another story that hits even closer to home and pulls at our heartstrings.

From the rugged terrains of Balochistan, Shayek Dost emerges in the lineup. Being among the substitutes isn’t just a personal achievement; it's a symbol of hope for all of us. Imagine this: Shayek hails from a humble background in Balochistan, the country's poorest province. He grew up without the luxury of proper football infrastructure, grassroots programs, or even basic resources that many take for granted. Yet, his love for the game, combined with unmatched determination, has catapulted him to this stage.

There's a telling photo circulating after our triumphant match against Cambodia. Shayek Dost stands there, to the left, a silent testament to where sheer willpower can take you. From Balochistan, amidst poverty, to being listed alongside global superstars like Virgil Van Dijk and James Rodriguez, his journey isn't just his own – it's an inspiration for every Pakistani football enthusiast.

1698701821124.png

Despite all the good vibes around, it's hard to understand why Etzaz Hussain, though not Pakistani-born but having strong ties to the nation, is still waiting on his Pakistani passport after months. This just isn't right. Can't even point fingers at the PFF for this delay. This is squarely on the government's shoulders. And it's not just him; think about Adil Nabi and McKeal Abdullah too.

Do the higher-ups even get how big a deal Etzaz Hussain is in the football world, especially by AFC standards? While he's not in his younger years, he's still a force to reckon with on the pitch. Believe me when I say, in his golden days at Molde, almost every AFC country, except maybe Japan and South Korea, would've wanted him on their side. Teams like Iran and Saudi Arabia, big names in AFC, would've had him on the field in a heartbeat. Today? He'd still fit right into squads from Iraq, Oman, UAE, and perhaps even Uzbekistan. These are the top dogs in AFC. Doesn't that shout out about his skill level?

Great achievement modern game needs a stable League with Salaries to sustain real growth. Maintaining 20-30 Teams in two tiers at National Level

But a positive result no doubt @ Semi Armature Level standard by this team

These results are nothing short of a Miracle

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom