EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
[YOUTUBE]

Did she say Bin Laden? :P

Last edited:
Lol, naw yar she said, "some". But it did sound like it though, I had to listen to it the 2nd time to get a better understand of what she said.

HERE IS THE TEXT OF WHAT SHE SAID:

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because uh some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for.

Some theorists hold that Miss South Carolina is a foreign terrorist plant, speaking code to signal sleeper cells :rofl:

Neo- Let us know when you decode the blonde's trainwreck :lol:

Bush vs Miss Carolina :rofl:

********.com - Miss Teen South Carolina vs. Bush

HERE IS THE TEXT OF WHAT SHE SAID:

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because uh some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for.

Some theorists hold that Miss South Carolina is a foreign terrorist plant, speaking code to signal sleeper cells :rofl:

Neo- Let us know when you decode the blonde's trainwreck :lol:

Its definatly some kind of coded signal to the Martians! :eek:

she would make a better looking president than Bush and give him a run for money in the IQ department.

Even Osama would think twice before attacking USA.

Regards

Nice share asim, well at least give her a credit on speaking lower next time. :lol:

For the Rugby Fans.

[YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom