What's new

Let's join the Uyghur brothers in supporting Israel's military operation in Gaza. Because this is' civilization '.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a lot of effort to drag China into middle eastern affairs.

There seems to be a lot of effort to drag China into middle eastern affairs.
Just heard. Americans have cut off internet services in Gaza... It is difficult for us to know what is happening in Gaza now.

Average pakistani doesn't give a tosh about Pakistan. Even God prefers Palestine over the failed banana republic of Faujistan...

All the more reason we don't need to worry about them.

These are the scums perpetuating the genocide myth, based in the US and funded by CIA/NED.

So what the problem to liberate your media if there are no concentration camps in Xinjiang
Why should China to change its system to US news fabrication "standards" by letting CIA and Zionists gain control of Chinese media as in other countries just to satisfy you foreign China haters' silly and ludicrous demand on China, lol ? Who do you think you Americans are , lol ? You think Chinese are fools should dance to you evil American tunes ? Why don't you Americans from time to time let UN personnel go to US to investigate human rights violations there, lol.

Last edited:
Liberate your media so we can see concentration camps in Xinjiang
China does not bomb xinjiang hospitals. So there is no need to liberate the media.

Now. Speak loudly. You, like the Uyghurs, support Israel's killing of Palestinian children

Screenshot_20231029_180535.jpg

So what the problem to liberate your media if there are no concentration camps in Xinjiang
If Xinjiang is a concentration camp. Why can we see Uyghurs in Israel????

We can see various performances of Uyghurs. But why can't we hear the voice of Palestine?

Can you use your IQ to answer once?

I worry for those Allah tells me
.. not some dirty failed state pakkkkisssstanis

Pakistan Fauj Generals Murdabad

So Allah told you to worry about Uyghurs and Palestinians but not your own people? Wow. This "allah" you talked to must have been so rational and compassionate.

So Allah told you to worry about Uyghurs and Palestinians but not your own people? Wow. This "allah" you talked to must have been so rational and compassionate.

Allah loves his slaves. Not the slaves of the Yankees

Pakistan is a nation of Munafiqs

I don't understand your gibberish, I am not saying whole Xinjiang is concentration camp but you are not showing concentration camps in Xinjiang
Can you think like a human? Can you stop serving Jewish propaganda agencies like a dog?

If Xinjiang is a concentration camp. Israel is a SS crematorium. Israel is a gas chamber.

Xinjiang does not kill Uyghur children. But why do Uyghurs support Israel's killing of Muslim children?

I don't understand your gibberish, I am not saying whole Xinjiang is concentration camp but you are not showing concentration camps in Xinjiang
Jewish dogs say that Xinjiang schools are concentration camps. Is this the reason why Israel bombed Palestinian schools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom