What's new

Let's join the Uyghur brothers in supporting Israel's military operation in Gaza. Because this is' civilization '.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatHanWarrior

Reaction score
Country
China
Screenshot_20231020_185103.jpg

Nice to see it. We Uyghur brothers maintain brotherly relations with Israel.

we Uyghur brothers condemn Hamas for killing Israelis.

we Uyghur brothers condemn Palestinian schools.

we Uyghur brothers condemn Palestinian hospitals.

We Uyghur brothers firmly stand on the side of Israel. This is “love and civilization”!

Please all Muslim brothers. Support Uyghur! Support Israel!

@Bleek @Mirzah @Sayfullah Let's learn 'civilization' from Uyghurs and Israel. Okay?

@Bleek @Mirzah @Sayfullah Or let's learn from Uyghurs how to force children to become suicide bombers. Learn from Israel how to bomb mosques. Okay?

Last edited:
The answer doesn't surprise me at all, does it?

We have known for a long time that the USA and Israel, not the Islamic countries, are behind the East Turkistan organisation.

The purpose of its existence is not only to incite terrorist attacks in China, but also, and most importantly, to sow discord between China and the Islamic world, to prevent cooperation between the two, and to instil in the Chinese people the impression that "Islam equals terrorist organisations".

But we are not a country where the media is controlled by Jews, and the Chinese are not a gullible people.

@aziqbal
It is with the utmost goodwill that I hope you will understand my words.

Slightly more than 50% of Xinjiang population are not Uyghur and are of different ethnicity.

Many of those people have lived in Xinjiang way before the Uyghur moved to Xinjiang.

Imagine what would these Xinjiang native feel when they see this "East Turkistan" guy talk about Israel gaining their homeland. I guess for "East Turkistan", those people do not exist or doesn't matter like the Palestinian to the Israelis.

Last edited:
China is too gentle to these separatists. China should learn some more civilized measures from Israel to deal with them.

China is too gentle to these separatists. China should learn some more civilized measures from Israel to deal with them.
China has a different agenda for Uighers vs Israel has the Palestinians. China wants to integrate its minorities. Israel wants to eliminate the Palestinians. That why bibs supported Hamas against Fatah.

@Bengal71 I am so eager to learn 'civilization'. So how to tie bombs on children?

I am neutral towards Israelis. As if the average Palestinians give a tosh about Pakistanis. But that Bengali troll you refer to is one delusional clown. He's probably is a Bengali rickshaw puller towing tourists in Australia.

The way they mock our country sitting abroad while their migrants pour into it. They buy our machinery. They buy our weapons.

In the meantime their **** country has no infrastructure. Only filth lying around.

Like Syrian and Iraqi scenario, this is a plan led by Turks, Zionists, USA and generally NATO alliance to shift the priority of Islamic world from Palestine and the ongoing genocide to somewhere else.

Global Zionists want to set fire on China.

Like Syrian and Iraqi scenario, this is a plan led by Turks, Zionists, USA and generally NATO alliance to shift the priority of Islamic world from Palestine and the ongoing genocide to somewhere else.

Global Zionists want to set fire on China.
Completely correct. Transfer conflicts and support puppets.

View attachment 966222

Nice to see it. We Uyghur brothers maintain brotherly relations with Israel.

we Uyghur brothers condemn Hamas for killing Israelis.

we Uyghur brothers condemn Palestinian schools.

we Uyghur brothers condemn Palestinian hospitals.

We Uyghur brothers firmly stand on the side of Israel. This is “love and civilization”!

Please all Muslim brothers. Support Uyghur! Support Israel!

@Bleek @Mirzah @Sayfullah Let's learn 'civilization' from Uyghurs and Israel. Okay?

@Bleek @Mirzah @Sayfullah Or let's learn from Uyghurs how to force children to become suicide bombers. Learn from Israel how to bomb mosques. Okay?
that's easy . a small group want to hijack an entire ethnicity stole a land that have several time of other ethnicities and align themselves with enemies to get support.
we also have such insignificant Nuisance here. when we dig deeper always they have root in someplace in western hemisphere

Reactions: OIO
that's easy . a small group want to hijack an entire ethnicity stole a land that have several time of other ethnicities and align themselves with enemies to get support.
we also have such insignificant Nuisance here. when we dig deeper always they have root in someplace in western hemisphere
China. A nation brainwashed by Confucianism for 2000 years. Jewish propaganda agencies say that "genocide has occurred in Xinjiang".😂😂😂

The only organization with Turk in its name that does not celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Turkish Republic.

Oh wait, that's the address: 1325 G street suite 500 Washington DC 20005 lol

I couldn't find the post above, Please share the link so that we can react to this.

The only i found that on 14th october they said they had nothing to do with the attack on an Israeli diplomat in China that it was a slander. Then for the past 10 days they have not written a single word about Israeli atrocities. What a shame.

The only organization with Turk in its name that does not celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Turkish Republic.

Oh wait, that's the address: 1325 G street suite 500 Washington DC 20005 lol

I couldn't find the post above, Please share the link so that we can react to this.

The only i found that on 14th october they said they had nothing to do with the attack on an Israeli diplomat in China that it was a slander. Then for the past 10 days they have not written a single word about Israeli atrocities. What a shame.
We Uighur brothers will discuss "the issue of genocide in Xinjiang" with Israel.

Screenshot_20231029_180535.jpg

We Uyghur brothers firmly support Israel. Condemns Palestine for killing Israelis.

Screenshot_20231029_181205.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom