What's new

Featured Largest Iranian Navy ship sinks after mysterious fire

False false false !!!

In 1988 it was Iran that won the war with the last Mersad operation which bent Saddam Hussein's knees. Operation Mersad has done great damage to the Iraqi army.

The trolls here say anything, uneducated!

False false false !!!

In 1988 it was Iran that won the war with the last Mersad operation which bent Saddam Hussein's knees. Operation Mersad has done great damage to the Iraqi army.

The trolls here say anything, uneducated!
Mersad was against The MeK surprise attack(operation Morvarid) that came after Iran had agreed to ceasefire under UN resolution 598.

I saw the post, it wasn't that serious, you could have ignored and moved on. Or you could have defended the Iranian regime citing Iranian regional strategy or its own actions in this regard(the tit for tat between Iran/Israel). The fact that you could only use Gaza as a defense point, supports my point once again, that the Gaza experiment, is a product of the culture of Hamas, and no one else. You cannot replicate Gaza anywhere in your whole Resistance axis.

I preferred to respond. If someone made a similarly disparaging claim about Hamas, you certainly would too.

No, I could have mentioned other cases, Iran's assistance to Gaza however is the most blatant one, so why should I feel uncomfortable of mentioning it in support of my point?

Quite frankly, there's no logical equivalence between me citing the fact that Iran has been the only state actor to support the Palestinian Resistance in military terms, and the point you keep repeating, which is outside the scope of what I was discussing with the other user. I'm honestly not that keen on debating the cultural roots of the Gaza experience.

Wrong, Gaza is prime product of Hamas culture and ideology.

In that case I will be forced to repeat: Gaza is the best example of Iranian engagement against the zionist apartheid entity. In other words, there are other examples by which I could illustrate this Iranian policy, but Iran's support for the Palestinian Resistance is the most telling and relevant one, so I chose to cite it in support of my argument. Which is what every rational person normally would do.

I never claimed Gaza is an Iranian product, however.

You have no idea what you're talking about, the hardest part is not getting weapons to Egypt, it's getting them through Sinai into Gaza. Which is 90% work of Palestinians. There is no Iranians there. And much of weapons smuggled are purchased, not all of them are direct weapons shipments form Iran.

It would be nice not to attribute things to me which I never claimed. I didn't comment on what part of it is hardest.

Also, I'm not fond in engaging into counter-productive discussions which would tend to suggest that the different partners involved in this Resistance effort are having some sort of a competition against each other.

Therefore, while I do not necessarily agree with everything that is contained in the quoted statement, I'm not expounding upon it.

I simply have two points to make:

1) Shahid Soleimani played a role in the smuggling of Iranian weapons to Gaza. For this he was explicily praised by PIJ (Hamas officials also praised him for his support, by the way). Whether it accounts for 90% or 10% of the smuggling operation's difficulty (not that this would be strictly quantifiable anyway) is not my concern, and it's not something I would like to bicker about, as to me it is not that decisive a question.

Also, it is Iranian weapons produced by Iran inside Iran which we are basically talking about. Had Iran not produced them nor sent them there, then local cross-border relays would not have had access to these weapons, and could therefore not smuggle these particular arsenals over to Gaza.

2) Other than Iran, no state actor has mustered the political will and courage to make such weapons shipments to Gaza.

Soleimani is a poster boy for Iranian regime, smuggling operations involve whole of IRGC. Soleimani was acting more like a senior politician heeding to their military needs and relaying these needs back to IRGC leadership.

Shahid Soleimani was very much involved in day to day management of Resistance affairs including in military level operations. Which is not to deny his charismatic power nor his diplomatic and symbolic functions.

It does not matter what PIJ says. They have to say to get support from Iran.

I'm not taking this statement for granted unless I see hard evidence from primary sources.

Yes, I know that, but in the process you are misrepresenting collective situation/context on the ground.

I disagree, since I didn't make any counter-factual statement.

I don't disagree that it would be a mistake to deploy Hezbollah, but I am telling you as a movement as a whole they have lost direction and willpower to participate in armed struggle with Israel. I am not saying they need to either, they are Lebanese people who make their own dependent decisions. What I am saying is those representing a true resistance spirit are Hamas and PIJ in Gaza, and no one else.

This is a subjective opinion or impression, which will not be proven nor disproven until Isra"el" launches another aggression on Lebanon, or until one of the members of the Resistance is in imminent danger of extinction.

I'm sorry, but you are wrong here, Palestinian Resistance is proactive and not simply responding to 'new rounds of Zionist aggression'. The discussion about whether Hezbollah lost direction or not is subjective so we can agree to disagree.

I'm not completely sure what you mean by proactive but basically, the Palestinian Resistance is observing ceasefire with the zionist regime so long as the latter does not offer a casus belli by escalating violence. Entering al-Aqsa mosque to disturb Ramadan prayer services and subsequently murdering 20 Palestinian civilians including 9 children for example, is an obvious such case. These are the rules of engagement of the Palestinian Resistance. Which are perfectly sound ones.

Hezbollah markets itself as a proactive Resistance group, which it is not, this is the problem.

Of course Hezbollah is a Resistance group. It resists any zionist aggression against Lebanon.

These are all hypotheticals and imaginary scenarios of yours. The reality is they have no intention of joining military struggle against Israel. And this is evident by the recent statement released on their behalf, where they said they would get involved only if US military began directly striking Gaza, which is not going to happen, and thus another excuse to remain sidelined.

I believe I explained that these Resistance groups in different nations are essentially tasked with resisting zionist- and or US occupation of their own lands. Only when one of the members of the Resistance Axis is facing an imminent existential threat can they realistically be expected to partake in missions beyond their borders.

Applied to Isra"el", this means that should the zionist regime ever come close to threatening the survival of either Hezbollah, the Palestinian Resistance, or Iran, then it is possible for these forces to be mobilized in those theaters. If necessary from a military point of view, they'll be called upon, and if called upon, they will accomplish their mission.

I have no idea what you mean by Zionist influence, it seems like same ideology of Chinese/Russians towards region. I see too many people calling themselves anti-Jewish or anti-Zionist, you cannot be anti-Jewish if you indulge in anti-God norms and lifestyle. Majority of Iranian population indulge in modern lifestyle, as do majority of region. Only ones you can genuinely call anti-Jewish are Hamas in Gaza, which is carrying on the banner of Prophet Mohammed's ideology, which is against Jewish and worldly ideology, culture and ways.

Hamas is political movement with a military wing. Its equivalent would be the Islamic Republic of Iran as a state structure (and particularly its revolutionary core). Not the Iranian population, whose equivalent would be the entire Palestinian population.

You are detached from reality if you think Iranian regime is doing anything to Jewish influence in the world.

This contention will apply to you if you believe that, say, zionist influence in and over Lebanon has not decreased thanks to Hezbollah, compared to the days when zionist-backed Phalanges militias were murdering Palestinian refugees.

If Hamas controlled a country the size of Iran, they would change the face of the Middle East, Europe and Asia.

Iran already changed the face of the world in 1979. Any serious historian will attest to the global impact that the Islamic Revolution of Iran has had.

So once again, I reiterate, what's happening in Gaza is product of Hamas culture and ideology, and not Iranian culture or ideology.

It is however being empowered to a considerable degree by Iranian assistance.

Not one Iranian supported group can replicate Hamas's persistence and motivation to perpetually confront Israel. Not one of them can convince their own populations to absorb the pain and damage involved. Even though they are much better off than Gaza even with their political problems at home.

There's no evidence for this supposition. The southern Lebanese for instance, have yet to be expelled from their land in the manner of the 1948 Nakba and then subjected to the treatment Palestinians have been exposed to while under occupation and/or constant harassment for nearly 75 years for a comparison to make sense.

For the time being, I have no doubts that in case of renewed zionist aggression or occupation of their countries and homes, the populations in question are going to put up flawless and spirited Resistance.

Last edited:
Big question is where is Israel staging these attacks from. UAE? Yemen?
Could be some technology Iranian are totally unaware of.
The ship was close to the port..I suspect sabotage...but not Drone..
only an internal high intensity fire could take a ship that big. Remember ships have very extensive fire fighting systems...

This was a supply ship which means many items are brought in..imagine a barrel of lubricant being intentionally filled with fire accelerant and brought in and set fire by remote ..(fire started at 2am while most everyone is sleep).... Iranian security officials can not get this to their heads that they are in a silent war ..every important asset or facility is a target...the war is silent and not public but will be ongoing...some one should tap Iranian security officials on the shoulder and remind them ..it is a war buddy wake up and smell the cordite!.
Could be just an accident, after all, it was a training ship. The ship was old and Iranian aren't known for their engineering excellence or procedure.

I preferred to respond. If someone made a similarly disparaging claim about Hamas, you certainly would too.

No, I could have mentioned other cases, Iran's assistance to Gaza however is the most blatant one, so why should I feel uncomfortable of mentioning it in support of my point?

Quite frankly, there's no logical equivalence between me citing the fact that Iran has been the only state actor to support the Palestinian Resistance in military terms, and the point you keep repeating, which is outside the scope of what I was discussing with the other user. I'm honestly not that keen on debating the cultural roots of the Gaza experience.

In that case I will be forced to repeat: Gaza is the best example of Iranian engagement against the zionist apartheid entity. In other words, there are other examples by which I could illustrate this Iranian policy, but Iran's support for the Palestinian Resistance is the most telling and relevant one, so I chose to cite it in support of my argument. Which is what every rational person normally would do.

Once again, the guy was poking fun at Iran's warnings of revenge to Israel. It had nothing to do with Gaza. Gaza is an example of engagement by Palestinian Holy Hamas and is a product of Hamas culture and ideology, and nothing else.

I am not uncomfortable by the mention of Iran providing material support to Palestinians. I, however, will not allow that to be exaggerated or allow anyone to take credit for the effort, courage, work, money, blood and sweat of Holy Hamas. You are uncomfortable about the fact that Gaza and it's pro-active resistance, is a product of Hamas. No other party of your resistance axis can replicate that.

Also you are wrong, Sudan, Egypt and Libya have contributed plenty to arming Gaza. Iran does get credit for being a public and direct material supporter for Gaza factions, I don't deny that, but don't get carried away with that and exaggerate what this means. Or take credit for their military feats. All your factions in the Resistance axis are much better equipped than Hamas, and they watch on sideline every time Hamas leads the resistance against Israel. You should stop being discomforted by Hamas's role of leadership here.

Also, I'm not fond in engaging into counter-productive discussions which would tend to suggest that the different partners involved in this Resistance effort are having some sort of a competition against each other.

There is no competition, only one faction is leading pro-active resistance against Israel, it is Hamas.

1) Shahid Soleimani played a role in the smuggling of Iranian weapons to Gaza. For this he was explicily praised by PIJ (Hamas officials also praised him for his support, by the way). Whether it accounts for 90% or 10% of the smuggling operation's difficulty (not that this would be strictly quantifiable anyway) is not my concern, and it's not something I would like to bicker about, as to me it is not that decisive a question.

He is a poster boy for Iranian regime/IRGC. IRGC as a whole played a role. Not sure why you are trying to attribute this to one man. It's policy of Iranian state and gov't as a whole. I think you want to make him out to be some role model for Muslims. You are going to have trouble in that case after his involvement in Iraq/Syria. You are free to believe whatever you want about him, though.

Also, it is Iranian weapons produced by Iran inside Iran which we are basically talking about. Had Iran not produced them nor sent them there, then local cross-border relays would not have had access to these weapons, and could therefore not smuggle these particular arsenals over to Gaza.

Again, you are not well informed on the details. Some of weapons are Iranian, many aren't. Some of funding to buy weapons is from Iran, much of it isn't. Iran helps train Palestinians on improving rockets, and Palestinians build them in Gaza. There are plenty of Egyptian, Libyan, Russian, and Chinese weapons/equipment there.

2) Other than Iran, no state actor has mustered the political will and courage to make such weapons shipments to Gaza.

This is not true, Egypt, Libya and Sudan had political will to make such weapons shipments to Gaza or turn blind eye to them. Egyptian military has a policy to turn blind eye to weapons smuggling into Gaza, whether you believe it or not. But, yes, I gave credit to Iran for being official sponsor and have no issues doing that.

Shahid Soleimani was very much involved in day to day management of Resistance affairs including in military level operations. Which is not to deny his charismatic power nor his diplomatic and symbolic functions.

No, he has involvement in Iraq/Syria/Lebanon but little involvement with Gaza. Especially this 'day to day' you speak of, which is nonsense. Gaza and all military resistance activities directed out of it are directed by holy Hamas.

I'm not taking this statement for granted unless I see hard evidence from primary sources.

Everyone here is well aware Iranian support doesn't come for free. And we saw what happened to Hamas after they renounced the Assad regime.

This is a subjective opinion or impression, which will not be proven nor disproven until Isra"el" launches another aggression on Lebanon, or until one of the members of the Resistance is in imminent danger of extinction.

No it is not. They abandoned pro-active resistance and more interested in doing Iran's bidding in region against other Muslims. You are even advocating national defense policy here, which is very different from pro-active resistance and Jihad, or claiming to be Islamic Resistance Movement. Do you even what Hezbollah market themselves as??

I'm not completely sure what you mean by proactive but basically, the Palestinian Resistance is observing ceasefire with the zionist regime so long as the latter does not offer a casus belli by escalating violence. Entering al-Aqsa mosque to disturb Ramadan prayer services and subsequently murdering 20 Palestinian civilians including 9 children for example, is an obvious such case. These are the rules of engagement of the Palestinian Resistance. Which are perfectly sound ones.

That is one example of many examples of pro-active resistance by Hamas. You on other hand advocating ordinary national defense policy for Lebanon.

Of course Hezbollah is a Resistance group. It resists any zionist aggression against Lebanon.

Hezbollah is not a pro-active resistance group anymore. It's policy is same as Lebanese army policy. You must have been sleeping this whole time when Hezbollah tells the Muslim world it is a Jihadi group and Islamic Resistance Movement that will work towards liberating Palestine. These are not light responsibilities to declare for yourselves. If you cannot own up to it, you are not worthy to be associated with such titles or responsibilities.

I believe I explained that these Resistance groups in different nations are essentially tasked with resisting zionist- and or US occupation of their own lands. Only when one of the members of the Resistance Axis is facing an imminent existential threat can they realistically be expected to partake in missions beyond their borders.

This is not pro-active Resistance. And I even doubt this equation will be held up. No one buys it.

Hamas is political movement with a military wing. Its equivalent would be the Islamic Republic of Iran as a state structure (and particularly its revolutionary core). Not the Iranian population, whose equivalent would be the entire Palestinian population.

When you call Iran Islamic, then you are implying the opposite of that. Or when you say they oppose Zionist influence. It's more like they advocate eastern domination of region versus Western. That's what you mean about anti-Zionist influence. But, that is not what being anti-Jewish is. Eastern populations are just as doomed by Zionist cultural influence. If your people don't resist that culture, you are not anti-Zionist. Holy Hamas in Gaza is anti-Jewish culture and so are the people of Gaza. Palestinian population on average is more conservative than Iranian.

This contention will apply to you if you believe that, say, zionist influence in and over Lebanon has not decreased thanks to Hezbollah, compared to the days when zionist-backed Phalanges militias were murdering Palestinian refugees.

Lebanon is riddled with nightclubs, drug use, pre-marital relations, unlawful marriages(in Islam), drinking, etc.... Jewish influence has devastated Lebanese. None of this happens in Gaza ruled by Hamas.

Iran already changed the face of the world in 1979. Any serious historian will attest to the global impact that the Islamic Revolution of Iran has had.

In what way did it change the world? Changed nothing about Asia, Europe, US, Canada, Russia, etc.... It mostly brought about an Arab-Iranian rivalry which has hurt both Iranian and Arab peoples. Made them both poor and struggling.

If you consider weapons to be empowering, sure, but once again, weapons cannot produce culture or ideology needed to make use of weapons. This is why Iranian allies besides Hamas, are essentially paralyzed in the pro-active resistance struggle against Israel led by Hamas.

There's no evidence for this supposition. The southern Lebanese for instance, have yet to be expelled from their land in the manner of the 1948 Nakba and then subjected to the treatment Palestinians have been exposed to while under occupation and/or constant harassment for nearly 75 years for a comparison to make sense.

Israel has no interest in Lebanon, they consider Palestine to be their land.

For the time being, I have no doubt whatsoever that in case of renewed zionist aggression or occupation of their countries and homes, the populations in question are going to put up flawless and spirited Resistance.

Yep, so only if Israel suddenly invades pro-Resistance nations will we do anything. You are admitting that your factions are not resistance factions. Nor Islamic movements or Jihadi movements. Hamas is an Islamic Resistance movement and thus leading the resistance against Israel.

Btw, their special forces invaded Syria two nights ago and planted a bomb to blow up Hezbollah outposts in Syria. No one fired anything at them. This a state of being paralyzed.

The largest warship in the Iranian navy caught fire and later sank Wednesday in the Gulf of Oman under unclear circumstances, the latest calamity to strike one of the country's vessels in recent years amid tensions with the West.

The blaze began around 2.25am local time and firefighters tried to contain it, the Fars news agency reported, but their efforts failed to save the 207-metre Kharg, which was used to resupply other ships in the fleet at sea and conduct training exercises.

State media reported 400 sailors and trainee cadets on board fled the vessel, with 33 suffering injuries.

The ship sank near the Iranian port of Jask, some 1270km southeast of Tehran on the Gulf of Oman near the Strait of Hormuz — the narrow mouth of the Persian Gulf. Satellite photos from Planet Labs Inc analysed by The Associated Press showed the Kharg off Jask with no sign of a fire as late as 11am Tuesday.

Photos circulated on Iranian social media of sailors wearing life jackets evacuating the vessel as a fire burned behind them. Fars published video of thick, black smoke rising from the ship early Wednesday morning. Satellites from the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration that track fires from space detected a blaze near Jask that started just before the time of the fire reported by Fars.

Iranian officials offered no cause for the fire aboard the Kharg, though they said an investigation had begun. It comes after a series of mysterious explosions that began in 2019 targeting commercial ships in the Gulf of Oman. The US Navy later accused
Iran of targeting the ships with limpet mines, timed explosives typically attached by divers to a vessel's hull.

1622672030316.png

This undated photo provided by the Iranian army shows navy's support ship Kharg. (AP)

Iran denied that, though US Navy footage showed Revolutionary Guard members removing one unexploded limpet mine from a ship. The attacks came amid heightened tensions between the US and Iran after then-President Donald Trump unilaterally withdrew America from Tehran's nuclear deal with world powers. Negotiations on saving the accord continue in Vienna.

In April, an Iranian ship called the MV Saviz believed to be a Guard base and anchored for years in the Red Sea off Yemen was targeted in an attack suspected to have been carried out by Israel. It escalated a yearslong shadow war in the Mideast between the two countries, ranging from strikes in Syria, assaults on ships and attacks on Iran's nuclear program.

The Israeli prime minister's office did not respond to a request for comment Wednesday regarding the Kharg. Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said the US was aware of the loss of the ship, but declined to comment further.

State TV and semiofficial news agencies on Wednesday referred to the Kharg, named after the island that serves as the main oil terminal for Iran, as a "training ship." The vessel often hosted cadets from the Imam Khomeini Naval University on the Caspian Sea.

1622672068478.png

This photo made available by Asriran.com on Wednesday, June 2, 2021 shows personnel standing on Irans navy support ship Kharg after being caught on fire in the Gulf of Oman. (AP)

1622672085000.png

The Iranian navys Kharg support ship is seen in a satellite photograph by Planet Labs Inc. off the coast of Jask, Iran, Tuesday, June 1, 2021. (AP)

Like much of Iran's major military hardware, the Kharg dated back to before Iran's 1979 Islamic Revolution. The warship, built in Britain and launched in 1977, entered the Iranian navy in 1984 after lengthy negotiations.

That ageing military equipment has seen fatal accidents as recently as Tuesday, when a malfunction in the ejector seats of an Iranian F-5 dating back to before the revolution killed two pilots while the aircraft was parked in a hangar.

In recent months, the navy converted a slightly larger commercial tanker called the Makran to use it as a mobile launch platform for helicopters.

The Kharg also could launch helicopters on a smaller scale.

1622672120217.png

This image made from a video released on Wednesday, June 2, 2021 by Asriran.com, shows smoke rising from Irans navy support ship Kharg in the Gulf of Oman. (AP)

But the newer vessel likely can't fill the role of the Kharg, which could handle both refuelling and replenishing supplies of ships at sea, said Mike Connell of the Centre for Naval Analysis, an Arlington, Virginia-based federally funded nonprofit that works for the US government.

The Kharg also was seaworthy enough to sail through the Suez Canal into the Mediterranean Sea and into South Asia in the past and could lift heavy cargo.

"For the regular Iranian navy, this vessel was very valuable because it gave them reach," Connell said.

"That allowed them to conduct operations far afield. They do have other logistics vessels, but the Kharg was kind of the most capable and the largest."

1622672158640.png

The Kharg, the largest warship in the Iranian navy, caught fire and later sank Wednesday in the Gulf of Oman under unclear circumstances, semiofficial news agencies reported. (AP)

The sinking of the Kharg marks the latest naval disaster for Iran. In 2020, during an Iranian military training exercise, a missile mistakenly struck a naval vessel near Jask, killing 19 sailors and wounding 15. Also in 2018, an Iranian navy destroyer sank in the Caspian Sea.

What the heck is going on in Iran?? As if everything there is up for getting burnt down!!! As far as I can remember the fire worshippers are long gone from Iran...

Iraq was on the defensive against an aggressor attempting to spark internal strife. The Majoos fought very badly in the 80s, human-wave attacks.

Soleimani (pseudo-genius general) taugh tthe same human-wave tactics to the PMU, whom in the battle of Tikrit suffered many casualties and gave up on clearing the city center.

I don't have to hate, take a look at the Shias in Iraq and how fed up they are with the Majoos. It's a matter of time

@waz

He is insulting Iranians continuously and there is no action from PDF moderation team!

I never claimed Gaza is an Iranian product, however.

It would be nice not to attribute things to me which I never claimed. I didn't comment on what part of it is hardest.

Therefore, while I do not necessarily agree with everything that is contained in the quoted statement, I'm not expounding upon it.

I simply have two points to make:

I disagree, since I didn't make any counter-factual statement.

Applied to Isra"el", this means that should the zionist regime ever come close to threatening the survival of either Hezbollah, the Palestinian Resistance, or Iran, then it is possible for these forces to be mobilized in those theaters. If necessary from a military point of view, they'll be called upon, and if called upon, they will accomplish their mission.

For the time being, I have no doubts that in case of renewed zionist aggression or occupation of their countries and homes, the populations in question are going to put up flawless and spirited Resistance.

Bro you are wasting your time with him!

Why?

What a random guy knows about rockets?

The answer is simple!

Nothing 🙄

Look at this picture:

IMG_20210603_042456.jpg

For God's sake why we need to develop a buried launch system like that when we can launch our ballistic missiles from our underground facilities with ease?

Because it's developed specifically for Gaza!

And it's only useful for the type of rockets Hamas currently have!

The other launch system:

IMG_20210603_043337.jpg

Developed for Fateh ballistic missile family!

Yeah we can use them for surprise attacks with our anti ship ballistic missiles against enemy ships in Persian gulf and gulf of Oman ... but!

They exactly developed that launch tubes for Hezbollah's Fateh ballistic missiles 🤡

This is why Israel dares not to touch Hezbollah and Lebanon anymore!

All the people with knowledge confirm, developing these things is not possible in Gaza because you need years of experience and R&D to design and develop something like that to be cheap and easy enough to make (and functional) in an isolated place like Gaza.

I don't say Palestinians are not able to develop science by themselves but let's be logical, you need to test that thing for real for multiple times and where?

In Gaza?

Is that possible under 24/7 reconnaissance check outs?

NO

So... i know there is no harm in discussion but in a logical atmosphere which is none existant here 🤕

🍺😎

why u wanna get me banned

Because you don't accept to be polite when you talk about my people!

In fact i don't need you to get banned because i believe everyone should be able to express their opinion!

But you don't do that in a respectful way bro.

You are just angry ! I can understand maybe someone here insulted you and this anger is a result of months of troll wars !

And remember in the first place you are damaging your own health 😔

Stop reading news and reacting to whatever for a while...

I'm serious... i have experienced that and it made me sick for real 🙁

Because you don't accept to be polite when you talk about my people!

In fact i don't need you to get banned because i believe everyone should be able to express their opinion!

But you don't do that in a respectful way bro.

You are just angry ! I can understand maybe someone here insulted you and this anger is a result of months of troll wars !

And remember in the first place you are damaging your own health 😔

Stop reading news and reacting to whatever for a while...

I'm serious... i have experienced that and it made me sick for real 🙁

but i'm not angry, i don't get emotional about this as it is nothing new. In the past, years ago I used to get truly angry here, it does not get to me anymore.

I just believe Iraq is ruled by rats, whom should have been given a mass grave. This is without any emotion.

Except when Iran was losing in 1988, then suddenly those standards didn't mean much? Suddenly it was accepted.

You speak as if Iran cares about what is constitutional, give me a break boy.
هد well it matered then . UN accepted to announce who the aggressor was
there was nothing myestrious , there was a leak and when they were fixing it one of the tankers got fire . otherwise the operational units are completely safe
there was nothing myestrious , there was a leak and when they were fixing it one of the tankers got fire . otherwise the operational units are completely safe
This was probably the largest naval ship in the Muslim world. Closest thing to an aircraft carrier. It was definitely a huge display of power.
it was a modified small tanker . nd last year Iran added two bigger ship of the same role one to irgc and one to Iranian navy

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom