What's new

Jews of Pakistan

DESERT FIGHTER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Okay guys i found something rather interesting a jewish synagogue, in Karachi with actually jewish prayer going on;

Video was uploaded in 2016.
1F82C597-590E-4DAF-8F99-E56965EE446E.jpeg

In 2013 General Elections almost 900 voters identified themselves as Jewish...

@Irfan Baloch @Areesh. @Oscar. @Windjammer @lastofthepatriots. @Rafi.

Okay guys i found something rather interesting a jewish synagogue, in Karachi with actually jewish prayer going on;

View attachment 525433 View attachment 525434

@Irfan Baloch @Areesh. @Oscar. @Windjammer @lastofthepatriots

@Rafi.

I've met many Jewish Pakistanis abroad and they still love the country and wish it well.

Also met (surprise and horror) Israeli Pakistanis (people emigrated from Pakistan or areas that became Pakistan).

Some to my knowledge have returned and visited. We should acknowledge them more like Iran does.

As long as they are not causing trouble and minding their own business, I see no problem with them. I see a problem with the Mullahs like the ones who killed Salman Teseer.

we should keep an eye on them.....must be kept under constant surveillance for national security reasons, you never know!

View attachment 525435

@Irfan Baloch @Areesh. @Oscar. @Windjammer @lastofthepatriots

@Rafi.
I saw a vintage (50s 60s) picture of a "masjid" of Bani Israel (their synagogue ) in Karachi but it was abandoned back then as they moved out of the country . I was not aware if some have still survived in our extremely antisemitic country. few years ago there was a young Pakistani Jew who was badly beaten for being Jew and his picture was shared on the web but that was it.

When I studied in the UK I met quite a few Jews. Many of them are opposed to the Zionist regime in Israel. They totally reject the Israeli government. We have to make a distinction between radical Jewish elements and the normal peaceful society. I have some Jewish friends over here in The Netherlands. The Zionist filth that visits PDF doesn't represent the Jews I know. There is a day and night difference between Zionists that have hijacked their religion and nation to promote their cause and the religion of Judaism. Islam and Judaism have a lot in common.

Good, sadly people don’t tolerate them and push them into the zionist extremism.
Sadly Pakistanis suffer from ignorance which generates automatic hostility towards others

people don't bother to distinguish between Judaism and Zionism. and blame ordinary Jews for persecution of Palestinians by the Apartheid there is a lot of confusion too and just like AL Qaeda apologists project AL Qaeda Islam as true Islam, the pro Zionist Jews also argue that political and oppressive Zionism is synonymous to Judaism.

View attachment 525434

@Irfan Baloch @Areesh. @Oscar. @Windjammer @lastofthepatriots. @Rafi.
Good. Their main Synagogue in Karachi should be returned to them and so does their Historical Graveyard.
Pakistani Jewish community belongs to Pakistan, and they are our people.

if any exist please be careful and do not discus them on this forum else some crazy mulah would want to drink their blood for refreshment

I saw a vintage (50s 60s) picture of a "masjid" of Bani Israel (their synagogue ) in Karachi but it was abandoned back then as they moved out of the country . I was not aware if some have still survived in our extremely antisemitic country. few years ago there was a young Pakistani Jew who was badly beaten for being Jew and his picture was shared on the web but that was it.
That guy is a poser.

His own brother spat on him and proved that both his parents were panjabi muslims .. and his mother had even gone for Hajj.

Karachi's forgotten Jewish community

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom