What's new

Israel "navy' murders POW sailors stranded in water (taped themselves doing the crime)

Be practical. They are stranded in water after their boat sunk. It's illegal to shoot at them on suspicion of them carrying a weapon while they are about to drown. And there's no way they can swim to any shore from there, nor do they pose a risk to anyone from their position.
It's illegal to shoot at soldiers who have surrendered in an conventional war. Then too taking POWs is a risky thing all it takes is one guy to cause a mayhem.
Jihadis and militants have no human rights, no court will bother taking your line of argument.

It's illegal to shoot at soldiers who have surrendered in an conventional war. Then too taking POWs is a risky thing all it takes is one guy to cause a mayhem.
Jihadis and militants have no human rights, no court will bother taking your line of argument.
Does this law exclude Jihadis and militants or are you just adding this in yourself to justify the war crime?

What do you think this is if not a war? Israel officially declared a state of war, on record.

Last edited:
Be practical. They are stranded in water after their boat sunk. It's illegal to shoot at them on suspicion of them carrying a weapon while they are about to drown. And there's no way they can swim to any shore from there, nor do they pose a risk to anyone from their position.
I know but Israelis don't take chances. Besides,remember the Japanese who blew up with grenades when Americans tried to get them,during WWII?

I know but Israelis don't take chances. Besides,remember the Japanese who blew up with grenades when Americans tried to get them,during WWII?
You should shut up. Really, you're just a monster as a blind assistant to the monsters. Hell has your name.

I am not an Israeli. I do not set the rules or orders for the Israeli navy. After what Hamas did to Israeli civilians the only good Hamas fighter is a dead one

I am not an Israeli. I do not set the rules or orders for the Israeli navy. After what Hamas did to Israeli civilians the only good Hamas fighter is a dead one
After what the IOF just did to Palestinian civilians the only good Israeli fighter is a dead one.

So, you are condoning war crimes. Got it.

Ah ok. What was Hamas doing there? Trying to land on the beaches. Why? Can you tell us?
First of all, you haven't verified if this was even Hamas to begin with.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom