What's new

Iraqi shoe thrower offered millions

Well, just remember that he did not actually strike Bush. So, if the Iraqis make him President, they will have chosen a lousy shoe thrower. (No pun intended. :cheesy:)

He was a looser :yahoo: But Bush proved Hero by ducking and hiding like ladies :rofl:

Dear Gambit:

The problem with USA is that it considers itself as the world leader and savior (for whatever reason). In all the anger and rationale against Saddam Hussein, you are forgetting one thing. USA first approved Saddam's regime by providing him with weapons to fight against Iran.
And you made up that 'one thing'. If we did provide Saddam Hussein with 'weapons' then please explain to the readership why was the Iraqi military equipped with Soviet weapons. The uncomfortable truth here is that you are no different than others in merely repeating and propagating that belief without exercising an iota of logical thought process.

USA first uses people then it Dumps them. Example: Saddam Hussein of Iraq, Mujahideen(Terrorist) of Afghanistan( Had a small amount of money spend on schools in Afghanistan after Soviet Defeat, the situation would have been completely different) etc.
For Iraq, are you referring to our support of Iraq in the Iraq-Iran War? If so, then you should attempt to explain this...

Gulf Cooperation Council [GCC]
The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) was formed in 1981 to confront their security challenges collectively. The immediate objective was to protect themselves from the threat posed by the Iran-Iraq War and Iranian-inspired activist Islamism (also seen as fundamentalism). In a series of meetings, chiefs of staff and defense ministers of the gulf states developed plans for mutual defense and launched efforts to form a joint command and a joint defense network.
You talk as if making such odious alliances are the exceptions and not the norm. The uncomfortable truth was that Saudi's leadership among the GCC was undisputed and by extension in the ME as well. The country that literally gave Saddam Hussein approval, tacit permission, to go to war against Iran was Saudi Arabia, not US. When came Afghanistan, the GCC and Pakistan got involved with US as well.

Its not USA's sole responcibility to bring justice in the world. UN should be sought for resolutions. But USA always opt for military solutions. why? I don't remember UN giving 'Go' Signal to USA to attack Iraq. Leave UN aside, How many countries were with United States when it attacked Iraq? UK and ???
Really? What do you call that decade of sanctions against Iraq while diplomacy was going on above the table and dirty oil deals were going between Iraq, Russia, China, France and Germany under the table. Once again the only thing you can do ad nauseum repeat that belief that the US always prefer the military solution without providing a shred of evidence. The ME had war between Iraq and Iran, Iraq invaded Kuwait, the combined Arab armies against the Jews and lost twice, Lebanon was torn apart...But hey...It is US who ALWAYS goes for the military solutions.

i will ask my american friends to stop making speeches about democracy and stuff.well the thing is it was not democracy that you wanted to restore. you just wanted to remove saddam and put someone who was ready to follow american orders. you wanted a puppit prime minister in iraq so that american companies can get drilling rights in iraq.

if you are so worried about democracy why you always have good working relation with dictators of pakistan. why you never came and took out regimes of musharaf and zia.why don't you do anything to introduce true democracy in egypt.why don't you do something about kingdom of saudi arabia.why you supported shah of iran.

democracy has never been your prime aim.you just want to increase your influence same as the soviets wanted to.

americans have ruined peace of whole world just becasue some eight years ago some fanitics killed 3000 americans.it is not that i support al qaeeda or its act.it is tragic that so many innocent humanbeings were killed. but since then you have killed more innocent people than al-qaeeda ever did or ever will.

and here is a very old song from a jewish american professor at harvard.it pretty much explains what you have been doing for half century.

regards,
taha :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
i will ask my american friends to stop making speeches about democracy and stuff.
You do that with my approval.

well the thing is it was not democracy that you wanted to restore. you just wanted to remove saddam and put someone who was ready to follow american orders. you wanted a puppit prime minister in iraq so that american companies can get drilling rights in iraq.
More lack of logical thinking. During the santion years, the US was Iraq's largest singular buyer. So if it was about oil, then why bother to remove Saddam Hussein anyway?

if you are so worried about democracy why you always have good working relation with dictators of pakistan. why you never came and took out regimes of musharaf and zia.why don't you do anything to introduce true democracy in egypt.why don't you do something about kingdom of saudi arabia.why you supported shah of iran.
We worry about stability more. As long as dictators confine themselves to inside their borders, like how the other petty despots in the ME is doing now, then there is nothing to fear from US.

democracy has never been your prime aim.you just want to increase your influence same as the soviets wanted to.
And you think we are unique in wanting to have increased influence?

americans have ruined peace of whole world just becasue some eight years ago some fanitics killed 3000 americans.it is not that i support al qaeeda or its act.it is tragic that so many innocent humanbeings were killed. but since then you have killed more innocent people than al-qaeeda ever did or ever will.
The reason Osama bin Laden and his immediate circle of al-Qaeda will never achieve the kill ratios as ours is because we got Osama and his crew on the run. They are too busy looking over their shoulders just in case a Predator drone is going to drill Osama's sorry a55. So your comparative argument is useless there. If al-Qaeda in Iraq continues the Iraqis will deal with them, just how every al-Qaeda franchise in the world will be severely dealt with by governments all over. These governments will not tolerate al-Qaeda and they will not have their equivalents of Gitmo or Abu Grhaib. They will have worse and YOU will never know about them. They are not US puppets. They laugh at how our CIA was exposed and embarrassed for planning to use insects to scare prisoners. An Iranian militiaman shot and killed a young woman and do you think the Iranian government care? No...They are planning even more oppressive programs for their own people. Legal and extrajudicial programs. We are amateurs when it comes to 'internal security'. So you are seriously wrong. World peace is in no more danger than before.

There will be a spike in violence from country to country where al-Qaeda affiliates commit terrorism. But these governments are taking cues from the recent British arrests of al-Qaeda associates that increased internal vigilance can be effective against al-Qaeda and because most of these governments are dictators, they will exercise maximum force and brutality, out of sight of course, in prosecuting terrorism inside their borders. If Abu Grhaib, which was an aberrant for US, offends you, then you had better wise up about how these petty tyrants works.

USA has nothing to do with justice .. They have a commitment to saving their empire by maintaining control in hot spots. This should be every other govenments main objective when the start to run after they walk. Unfortunately for our govenments they eat off the people rather than provide for their people like the USA. You can hate them for it .. But that in eventuality is just jealousy. Blame our leaders and who we elect.

We worry about stability more. As long as dictators confine themselves to inside their borders, like how the other petty despots in the ME is doing now, then there is nothing to fear from US.

"confine themselves to inside their borders".do you apply the same rule to yourself. i don't think so.

And you think we are unique in wanting to have increased influence?

i hope you know where all those soviet ambitions ended up and US is pretty much on the same course..:taz:

story was debunked, believe it or not, by theological Christians a looooong time ago. If B43 realllly realllly realllly believe that Iraq was one of the pair of Biblical demons, as a theological Christian, he would have left the ME alone as a facilitator of prophecies, not a preventer of them. God does not need human help in bringing miseries and suffering upon this world. He did it by Himself well enough in the past. Human interventions into God's business is as effective as spitting against the hurricane wind.
[/b].

That's what your moron president failed to understand.

So here are the facts...

t r u t h o u t | A Little Scoop on Bush, Chirac, God, Gog and Magog

"Allez savoir, reveals this story that could seem fantastic did it not, "
[/b].
Just a possibility not a fact.

:rofl:

Got that?

The truth was that Bush mentioned the demons in a conversation and Chirac was clueless on what they are and asked a Christian theologian, Thomas Romer of University of Lausanne, about the demons. But in no way does that equal to an interpretation that there are some kinds of -- religious underpinnings of Bush's policy.

Your own opinion.

"confine themselves to inside their borders".do you apply the same rule to yourself. i don't think so.
The US is not a dictatorship. We have regular regime changes. Peaceful trade does not confine anyone. So how many countries have we conquered for territorial expansion?

i hope you know where all those soviet ambitions ended up and US is pretty much on the same course..:taz:
What 'course' is that? You think what happened to the Soviets in Afghanistan apply to US? Look at the differences and think again.

That's what your moron president failed to understand.

Just a possibility not a fact.

Your own opinion.
You brought on a story that your gullibility made you look foolish. I had no opinion about it. No need to insert any more. The facts about that tale have been around for years. You are behind the curve.

Guys, why are u wasting your precious time by arguing with Americans ?? No matter what you tell them, no matter which ever atrocity you bring in front of them, even if you bring the picture of a headless few months old baby killed in Palestine or Lebanon by American supplied weapon to Israel, they will still come out with an excuse. They just damn care about any American being killed, no worries if a million other human being get killed in their retaliation. Israeli soldiers killed an American woman by running a bulldozer over her when she was protesting for Palestinian rights, Americans could do nothing, absolutely nothing, why ?? becoz they Americans have ****************************

Anyway, stop arguing with them, instead praise the guy who made an example out of Bush. He really showed what all Muslims in the world would do if that Chimpanzee comes in front of them. I wish it would have been a hand grenade, no matter how much the Chimpanzee had ducked it would have still gotten his arse fcuked up :)

Last edited:
You brought on a story that your gullibility made you look foolish. I had no opinion about it. No need to insert any more. The facts about that tale have been around for years. You are behind the curve.

Gambit, you utterly disappointed me this time. i never thought that you will take recourse in personal attacks and sophistries when you will run out of logic.

Gambit, you utterly disappointed me this time. i never thought that you will take recourse in personal attacks and sophistries when you will run out of logic.
Spare me...

That is hardly a personal attack but an accurate observation. Bush did not have such a religious conversation with Chirac as testified by Thomas Romer. You believed in this non-truth and I pointed it out. It was foolish of you to believe wherever you picked it without bothering to verify the tale.

And you made up that 'one thing'. If we did provide Saddam Hussein with 'weapons' then please explain to the readership why was the Iraqi military equipped with Soviet weapons. The uncomfortable truth here is that you are no different than others in merely repeating and propagating that belief without exercising an iota of logical thought process.

United States support for Iraq during the Iran?Iraq war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History of Iran: Arming Iraq: A Chronology of U.S. Involvement

You talk as if making such odious alliances are the exceptions and not the norm. The uncomfortable truth was that Saudi's leadership among the GCC was undisputed and by extension in the ME as well. The country that literally gave Saddam Hussein approval, tacit permission, to go to war against Iran was Saudi Arabia, not US. When came Afghanistan, the GCC and Pakistan got involved with US as well.

Saudi Arabia is a country in Middle East thats why it is involved in ME. USA is not a country in ME. Why is USA involved?

Really? What do you call that decade of sanctions against Iraq while diplomacy was going on above the table and dirty oil deals were going between Iraq, Russia, China, France and Germany under the table. Once again the only thing you can do ad nauseum repeat that belief that the US always prefer the military solution without providing a shred of evidence. The ME had war between Iraq and Iran, Iraq invaded Kuwait, the combined Arab armies against the Jews and lost twice, Lebanon was torn apart...But hey...It is US who ALWAYS goes for the military solutions.

I didn't say that USA is the only country that Always go for military solution but YES USA does go for military solutions. Tell me why your country has fought one major war in almost every decade? I tell you why. Its just to make sure its weapon industry remains active. No matter how many people get killed.

It is indeed a sad day for Iraqi journalists and Iraqi journalism. Where were their shoes when Saddam was in power? Oh...So sorry...Saddam had heavy steel toe combat boots that he rammed upside Iraqi journalism and made Iraqi journalism his bi-atch. Saddam deserve respect but not Bush who liberated Iraqi journalists to be free and true to their profession, which is to extract the truth and inform through words.

Thats right. USA is so against Dictators and want LIBERATED countries Free Media. But why USA supported a DICTATOR in Pakistan for 8 years. Isn't this against his "NO DICTATOR POLICY".
And no one throw a shoe on Saddam Hussein because he was a Muslim and Iraqi. So at least they were getting dictated by a Iraqi fellow. But USA is a foreign invader not a LIBERATOR.
O - Operation
I- Iraqi
L- Liberation

OIL.

Thats right. USA is so against Dictators and want LIBERATED countries Free Media. But why USA supported a DICTATOR in Pakistan for 8 years. Isn't this against his "NO DICTATOR POLICY".
And no one throw a shoe on Saddam Hussein because he was a Muslim and Iraqi. So at least they were getting dictated by a Iraqi fellow. But USA is a foreign invader not a LIBERATOR.
O - Operation
I- Iraqi
L- Liberation

OIL.
Oil? So how much oil did we stole from Iraq? Keep in mind that oil was over $100/barrel some time ago. Not very smart, are you?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom