What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Having seen what our enemies do in Gaza there is no doubt that in any conflict with Iran they will nuke Iran to submission...

So:

1- Build the bomb (if not already) and let Iranian people and the enemy know we that have it..implicitly and without outright admission (removal of Fatwa will be a good indication).

2- Build your ICBMs and make it very public

3- Build your nuclear triad....Israel will one day out of blue nuke Iran. They no longer follow any civilized norms...Airforce fighter and bombers are one leg of this triad hence we need lots of $$$ to go to this leg.

4- Build subs ..big ones...subs that can carry and launch nuclear capable everything..

After Gaza..."Conventional" is out the door it is the age of barbarians and we need bigger guns but not imported guns.!!:undecided:
I do agree with you,today i was saying what you have written to another person.we have to build nuke.

because
we must decide to be Sweden or Canada ?
we must decide to be France or Germany ?

I simply prefer the knife that I can build myself better than a gun that I must buy from and rely on somebody who time and time showed that rather support my adversaries than me.
this makes sense if you're America that can afford to make their own everything.

Turkey and Pakistan benefit greatly from cooperation. Just look at Pakistani Jinnah class frigate.

Russia and Iran can benefit a lot too.

Almost 50 years since the Iranian revolution and IRIAF is still the same. same planes, collecting rust. "Knife I can build myself" simply doesn't exist.

After Gaza..."Conventional" is out the door it is the age of barbarians and we need bigger guns but not imported guns.!!:undecided:
Jews never had a state of their own. They don't know how to be a state. They are acting like tribal savages.

doesn't mean they will nuke Iran though.

Russia and Iran can benefit a lot too.

Almost 50 years since the Iranian revolution and IRIAF is still the same. same planes, collecting rust.
I think this era will start to pass, especially as the US was really down sizing from the region (although Oct 7th. has disrupted this process).
Jews never had a state of their own. They don't know how to be a state. They are acting like tribal savages.

Don't put it past zionists, if they thought they were at the brink of conventional destruction, they would, if they thought they were going to have to abandon the region, they will nuke the other muslim states as well. Collective punishment is part of their doctrine.

Don't put it past zionists, if they thought they were at the brink of conventional destruction, they would, if they thought they were going to have to abandon the region, they will nuke the other muslim states as well. Collective punishment is part of their doctrine.
Why not do what Turkey did? Join the CSTO, put Iran under Russian nuclear umbrella, Russia sends some Topol-Ms to Iran and Iran sends troops to Ukraine, everybody wins.

Why not do what Turkey did? Join the CSTO, put Iran under Russian nuclear umbrella, Russia sends some Topol-Ms to Iran and Iran sends troops to Ukraine, everybody wins.
That’s exactly why Türkiye is a situationally impoverished secondary state. Iran acts and thinks like a primary state. Alone and independent.

That’s exactly why Türkiye is a situationally impoverished secondary state. Iran acts and thinks like a primary state. Alone and independent.

I defecate smarter shits than you on a daily basis.

Almost 50 years since the Iranian revolution and IRIAF is still the same. same planes, collecting rust. "Knife I can build myself" simply doesn't exist.
give them the money needed not only 400million per year and we can talk on that .

give them the money needed not only 400million per year and we can talk on that .
Thanks for admitting that you don't have the money for "knife I can build myself"

With 400 Mil$ if you had bought 6 Su 35s each year for the last 10 years, you would now have 60 Su35s. That's a significant number.

Thanks for admitting that you don't have the money for "knife I can build myself"

With 400 Mil$ if you had bought 6 Su 35s each year for the last 10 years, you would now have 60 Su35s. That's a significant number.
no we have the money , but the problem is its not distributed fairly
and those 400 million must be used on maintaining the force how you want by 6x 82 million airplane each year ?

in 1973 they threatened going nuclear against Egypt to force the USA to intervene to support them

Zionists live in an alternative reality where they are permanently the victims on the brink of annihilation by everyone around them (even though they have made peace with most of the pro-US regimes on their borders), it's very dangerous delusion when they have a superpower giving them 100% military and diplomatic support to commit any crimes they want

no we have the money , but the problem is its not distributed fairly
and those 400 million must be used on maintaining the force how you want by 6x 82 million airplane each year ?
If you insist on not retiring and replacing them, you will be paying that 400 mil. until they all crash and kill their pilots

in 1973 they threatened going nuclear against Egypt to force the USA to intervene to support them

Zionists live in an alternative reality where they are permanently the victims on the brink of annihilation by everyone around them (even though they have made peace with most of the pro-US regimes on their borders), it's very dangerous delusion when they have a superpower giving them 100% military and diplomatic support to commit any crimes they want
Yeah, sickos

What kinda gibberish is this, dude? Stop putting white powder on your Ghatta before posting comments, dude. lol
Using russia for protection? might as well commit suicide and be done with it. Every country that used or relied on russia for protection or anything, is under the bus, completely destroyed, thanks to russia. lololol
Who would brag about russian protection but a tricky turker.

What kinda gibberish is this, dude? Stop putting white powder on your Ghatta before posting comments, dude. lol
Using russia for protection? might as well commit suicide and be done with it. Every country that used or relied on russia for protection or anything, is under the bus, completely destroyed, thanks to russia. lololol
Who would brag about russian protection but a tricky turker.
shut the **** up

Either buy them, or get Tech transfer and major assistance (unlikely).

The Russians have not treated us well in the past, and despite this we helped them militarily when the whole western world went against them. I suppose it took them a while to get their head out of the sand and understand the western countries have plans for Russia and they are not good plans, and the Israels will never be neutral. If they had to choose they will always choose USA over Russia.

Took them 2 decades to realize that. Took them the Ukraine war to understand that. But here we are now, and Russians have been very good to us since this war started. They never even condemned Hamas for their attack on Oct. 7th which was crazy and unexpected to me. Cooperation is expanding, ideally I'd like to see most of the focus on some sort of joint-aircraft program.

We once had a Joint-fighter program under development in the early 2000s, if not sabotaged by Israel and the USA who provided incentives to Russia to betray Iran, we'd already would've had a great trainer aircraft by the early 2000s. Instead only a few years ago we unveiled an indigenous trainer. What a shame about the time wasted...

View attachment 968869
I didn't know

Forget about ToT, just get the engines and mass produce a fighter jet. Making single digit numbers of kowsars isn't a viable option and 70ies fleet can't keep flying forever.

You could use the owj engines for an UAV project, perhaps something like Kızılelma

Breaking: Turkey is negotiating with USA on purchase and manufacture of 100+100 F404 engines for Hürjet

It means there are plans to build up to 200 Hürjet planes, that can't be all for training.

Back
Top Bottom