What's new

Iran Joins China in Dredging Russia’s Volga River, Further Solidifying Anti-Western Axis

Homajon

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Russia is increasingly looking like a grandpa being helped by its grand children. They pretended to be a super power for so long and now it has come to this. They can't conquer a lost territory i.e. Ukraine and need foreign help in recovering their ships.
Russia keeps on disappointing.

There is no Pakistan in the Russia-China axis. there are a lot of disappointed PDFers these days

Volga is too strategic and too important to be neglected for so long. I blame Russians for this negligence.

It could help Iran and Russia to bypass sanctions, make an independent route for trade etc. But you know what dear Russians, late is better than never.

89943-004-1F95E197.gif

Russia is increasingly looking like a grandpa being helped by its grand children. They pretended to be a super power for so long and now it has come to this. They can't conquer a lost territory i.e. Ukraine and need foreign help in recovering their ships.
Can USA do same with Mexico? Their migrants has been annoying USA for decades.

Their migrants keep America going on so many levels with extremely shit conditions and pay. Like with Afghans migrants in Iran, there is what a bunch of spoiled twats in both countries think about the migrants and there is the reality on the ground regarding both groups of migrants and the work they do...

There is no Pakistan in the Russia-China axis. there are a lot of disappointed PDFers these days
Pakistan has never been a part of any major axis. Your Pakistan obsessions reveals who you are despite using fake flags.

Mexicans will love to be invaded by the Americans but invasion will increase USAs problems with migrants.
With Russia vs Ukraine the situation is opposite, Russia is like taking back lost territory and it is failing badly. Its either they put up a fake act of being a superpower or west projected that image for their own reasons.

Last edited:
Pakistan has never been a part of any major axis. Your Pakistan obsessions reveals who you are despite using fake flags.

I am not the one beating about ditching America and joining Russia and China

Lets replace Russia with "US" and see how this REALLY reflects the truth:

US is increasingly looking like a grandpa being helped by its grand children. They pretended to be a super power for so long and now it has come to this. They can't conquer a lost territory i.e. Ukraine and need foreign help in recovering their ships.
US keeps on disappointing.
US's grand children are its NATO proxies, US cant conquer any territory, look at Afghanistan, IRaq, now Ukraine. US leadership keeps on disappointing the world.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom